Forum › A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days discussion

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

ahaha,waiting patiently is worth it,thank you!

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

Ahhhh Gayika. I do love how blatantly obvious she is, and Fuwa's Gaydar is spot-on.

joined Jun 21, 2021

for the people wondering why this has an updated release date, it's so you people can read the updated credits and leave arite and me alone.
for the benefit of the visually impaired, an image transcription of the comments have been attached below.
[Image Transcription]: we are now officially done with volume 1 of arioto. everything's updated.
volume 2 needs chapter 10 to release in order to drop. chapter 10 is next month, maybe?
assuming that there's another break like after chapter 5 for volume 2 earliest is january; or not, who the fuck knows
unless you, hypothetical speaker in the audience are able to get us crisp uncensored raws i'm not willing to futz about with the old crusty jpegs, especially since the digital volume raws aren't the peachiest either. [end transcription.]
Thank you all for reading, and I'll see you around january-ish? Maybe.

I and a lot of others appreciate the work you guys have put into with the series, and I’m sorry you’ve had to deal with people constantly asking for updates. I’m not sure if you said it early and people just missed it, but you guys waiting for the volume releases makes complete sense

last edited at Oct 26, 2021 4:38AM

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

holy fuck i forgot this existed. good to see it back!

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I was wondering if I just had deja vu or if something happened to the release! Glad to know it's still being worked on! And thank you so much for letting us know!!!

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I also just realized...Square Enix has something to do with this series??? Like, for real?!

joined Aug 29, 2019

I also just realized...Square Enix has something to do with this series??? Like, for real?!

They're a huge multi-modal publishing company, so yeah, they're involved with games, movies, anime, and books of all kinds.

Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

Change the title to "how to cultivate your future wife" lol

joined Sep 13, 2018

i was thinking it was a new chapter but it was ch05 again , im glad the story isn't dead tho.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Change the title to "how to cultivate your future wife" lol

give her thousand year ginseng

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Is this the special story from the event where you have to purchase 4 books from the web to get!!?? OMG. Thank you so much. Honestly, Thank you very very much.
I don't live in japan so I have to use the "please buy it and send it to me" service from XXXX facebook page. The problem is the last order was canceled! The person who runs the service tell me that the money was not cut from his/her credit card and website automatically cancel the order. It's also too late to make another order.
I was so sad but not anymore. Thanks to you. Thank you so much. ^^

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

KanadeChan posted:

Take the money you were gonna spend on that last order and GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Support the artist's FANBOX, please.

joined May 9, 2021

This extra was really cute! I don't think it totally sunk in for me before but seeing them side by side it's clear that Aya and Marika are really a lot older and more mature than Renako and her messy harem of love interests. Part of it is the difference between a story about a developing relationship and a harem comedy but there's also a big difference in their overall level of experience, ability to handle social situations, etc. Aya and Marika just seem to have a much better handle on life than Renako and her friends do. It's nice getting to see them as supportive senpais giving advice to a younger couple for a bit

AnnabellaRenee87
Fb_img_1653938041525
joined Aug 13, 2019

This series turns a lot more ecchi and goes into hentai the more you go into the light novel. It's very good!!

joined Aug 29, 2016

Lol that credits page “VOL 2 who the fuck knows” lol

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Disco Elysium Lesbian Cut? Someone has excellent taste there. :D

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

KanadeChan posted:

Take the money you were gonna spend on that last order and GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Support the artist's FANBOX, please.

I'm already a fan of Mikami Teren's fanbox and it's totally worth the money. I'm sure Kayako's fanbox is the same! So, I will do it!

https://www.fanbox.cc/@teren-mikami
^ If anyone is interested. This is Mikami Teren's fanbox. She write special chapters for her novels here. The Ajisai and Satsuki chapter are great!

last edited at Dec 10, 2021 6:19AM

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

I never realized how similar these two series are.

joined Sep 11, 2019

Good stuff. I miss these characters while waiting for more LN TL

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

i really love both series XD

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

this is hilarious LMAO

joined Jan 14, 2020

If I don't know the other series should I just skip this extra?

Machi_12696
joined Feb 2, 2020

Ah yes the normie protags and their rich cunt rapist gfs

joined Aug 29, 2019

^

17862791_1495602197151021_8222829330647011179_n[1]
joined Jun 22, 2013

^

Is it, though? The other series honestly isn't too bad, but Arioto's incredibly imbalanced power dynamic makes me pretty damn uncomfortable. Someone as obsessively dominant as Aya would definitely be an abuser IRL

To reply you must either login or sign up.