Definitely one of the gayest chapters so far

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Teru stops to think about love for one second and immediately gets a wife

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Teru already has a wife. Even if she hasn't gotten much screentime lately

Still the ship I'm sailing.

Also why would you ever leave your transformation item at home????

I think it's been established already that Teru is the "think with your heart, not your head" sort of protag. Or to put it bluntly: She's kinda dumb. Though on the bright side, at least the villains won't recognize the bracelet if she's not wearing it, and the comic seems to run off magical girl identity logic, so having the exact same face won't tip anybody off.

joined Jul 26, 2016

and the comic seems to run off magical girl identity logic, so having the exact same face won't tip anybody off.

I mean tbf for around a century now Superman has gotten away with nothing more ambitious than a change of clothes and some dorky glasses...

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

shy getting a harem

SHY has been building out her harem pretty much from chapter 1.

joined Jul 7, 2020

everyone around teru employing selective hearing i see

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I think I've never seen Shy this fucked before in the whole series.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

See prior statement about Shy being kinda dumb... and clearly not into yanderes.

Also: The harsh realization that Kufufu was the effective one among the Amalareiks.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Emergency Yuri Tag approval Lol

joined May 30, 2020

Yuri tag is finally here and it comes with the Yandere tag? Man, this just gets better and better!

joined Jun 6, 2021

Aaaand more Gilligan's Island writing.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Just put on the ring, ending with a yandere isn't so bad after you get used to it.

joined Aug 17, 2021

Just put on the ring, ending with a yandere isn't so bad after you get used to it.

She will turn into monster if she put on that ring, remember the first girl?

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

Yes more Yandere please.

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

Shy's real wife should save her

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

What a cute evil lesbian.

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

don't stick your... in this case, fingers, in crazy

joined Jan 25, 2017

Alright so if this manga is going to be brave enough to let villains be out lesbians now it's gonna need to be brave enough to let Teru kiss Iko too, sorry I don't make the rules

last edited at Nov 1, 2021 11:30PM

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Alright so if this manga is going to be brave enough to let villains be out lesbians now it's gonna need to be brave enough to let Teru kiss Iko too, sorry I don't make the rules

Yes please

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT CHAPTER?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

She will turn into monster if she put on that ring, remember the first girl?

I am not sure about that. Shy has already confronted and de-ringed two Almareiks. While those instances happened when she was transformed, there have been hints throughout the series that it's not the transformer gadget that makes her a superhero, but her fiery spirit, so to speak. As such, I wouldn't be too worried if she does put on the ring, but rather very interested in how the two would interact. I.e. whether the ring will simply be destroyed or rendered inert, or the Shy would somehow appropriate its power and incorporate it into her arsenal of abilities.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I can't believe I didn't see this coming, seeing how strongly she got attached to Shy and dragged her home. Of course she'd be a yandere...

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

She might be crazy, but at least she's cute!

I say put the ring on.

Nanofate
joined Sep 10, 2014

Uh oh....YANDERE ALERT!!!!

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Ookay... Sus.

To reply you must either login or sign up.