Forum › Living with My Brother's Wife. discussion

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I just wish this went in some direction. Doesn't matter which one.

joined Mar 29, 2021

I read everything in a week.. now I'll have to wait like everybody that has reached the most recent chapters does..
I've been tru this before with Citrus and I always had to read the previous chapter/chapters again to remember the story more clearly.. wish my memory wasn't so bad, but it isn't all that bad since I really loved all the chapters and reading them would be fun.

joined Aug 15, 2021

I just wish this went in some direction. Doesn't matter which one.

yeah this is what my expectation when 101 released but it seems it won't go anywhere for another +100 chapter lol. but surely hope next chapter will have a lot progress. this is one of my favorite manga.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I've been checking the raws a bit, my impressions are that the author wants to explore all the characters a lot, you might even say that most of the upcoming chapters aren't connected to one another, well, they're not that many chapters ahead but I don't see any turning point yet in the next four.

Considering the fact that there are no secrets left between them, makes sense, the next one would be really significant or the key to the climax, there's however the usual eyebrow rising lvl of blushing here and there but idk what it means yet.

joined Jul 26, 2016

^you guys sure get up to some kinky play in public .-.

joined Oct 5, 2016

This sounds bad but most of us agree that even if it doesn't end as yuri, it's an enjoyable series with really good moments... BUT if it turns out that any of the two or both get boyfriends after all, I would probably drop it hahaha, it would feel out of place to me after all this time and teasing.

I don't think I would mind Nozomi getting a boyfriend much... but Shino is, like, hella gay, it would just be weird lol

Even if it was Nozomi though, I would only be fine with it if it was at the ending, or if it wasn't a main point of focus in the story (which seems unlikely, given how awkward it would be to introduce someone like that to her former husband's sister...). This is a story about these two and their relationship; even if it doesn't go yuri, I wouldn't want to see it shift from that.

Yeah Nozomi always seemed like, heteronormatively bi. She obviously likes dudes and is also sometimes into women but doesn't quite realize she is. But like she could end up with another guy and be perfectly happy.

If Shino ends up with a boyfriend instead of the volleyball kouhai it would actually be insulting, though. She's just the gayest little thing.

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Anxiously waiting for this to switch from subtext to yuri someday

joined Jul 26, 2016

lmao @ Minato's recurring shock and alarm at this new considerate Shino

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

The story does feel a bit aimless after the big emotional blowout of chapters 99-100-101 . I wonder where Kuzushiro-sensei is going to take us now but I wouldn't mind more Minato x Shino moments , lets just say that :P

last edited at Oct 23, 2021 9:18AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The story does feel a bit aimless after the big emotional blowout of chapters 99-100-101 .

I wouldn't go that far. We are now seeing its effects on their everyday life, and how others notice them changing.

Futaba-sakura-yusuke-kitagawa-persona-5-art-rozovyi-fon-devu
joined May 3, 2020

I've never publicly commented on a manga before, but after binging the entirety of this series in one night. man. (I am def skipping class this morning lol..)

Yuri subtext or not, this is one of the few pieces of fiction I've seen portray grief the way I've experienced / am experiencing it. I don't cry when reading or watching things but I cried like three different times reading this because it brought up good and bad memories.

Like, don't get me wrong, I'm gay + love seeing gay shit, but I'm sticking with this series until the end.. definitely grabbing some tissues preemptively for whenever new chapters come out though LOL

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh yeah there were times when even thought I love this, I hesitated to read the next chapter, the story was squishing my heart

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

New chapter just up elsewhere. JFC, if blush-sex were real sex, these two would have chronically chapped private parts.

joined Jun 8, 2020

i don´t see the point in this manga.

Oumae
joined Aug 29, 2021

Y'know, these past few chapters have been a breath of fresh air after all the stagnation we've had for a while.

For the longest time, Shino and Nozomi's relationship was at a standstill, with each of them tiptoeing around each other to avoid any sort of confrontation. Now it feels like their relationship is finally moving forward somehow. Not sure if it'll develop into a romantic sort of bond like everyone is hoping, but I'm just happy they're honestly communicating with each other now.

joined May 28, 2021

I'm guessing this is a bit late in the game for a classic onsen chapter but a girl can dream right ?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Urk.

But a nice result indeed. ^_^

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Nice update!

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

That ominous thud on page 13 lol

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Urk.

Ricchan and Nozomi are such classic "Squabble endlessly. Observer: 'You two really get along!'" friends.

I know some readers think nothing happens in this series; I just think it's incredibly thoughtful and subtle. Like the question sometimes comes up here about why these two don't just get over the brother's death and move on.

But Nozomi's story reminds us that the couple were just getting started on their real lives together, and their only trip together wasn't even, by Ritsuko's lights, a trip at all. They were assuming they had all the time in the world to do things together, and then one day Taishi goes off to work and never comes back. Any death of someone close leaves a hole, but under those circumstances, just starting over must hardly even seem possible.

joined May 28, 2021

Urk.

Ricchan and Nozomi are such classic "Squabble endlessly. Observer: 'You two really get along!'" friends.

I know some readers think nothing happens in this series; I just think it's incredibly thoughtful and subtle. Like the question sometimes comes up here about why these two don't just get over the brother's death and move on.

But Nozomi's story reminds us that the couple were just getting started on their real lives together, and their only trip together wasn't even, by Ritsuko's lights, a trip at all. They were assuming they had all the time in the world to do things together, and then one day Taishi goes off to work and never comes back. Any death of someone close leaves a hole, but under those circumstances, just starting over must hardly even seem possible.

Plus, Nozomi was still very young when it happened, barely an adult even, going through starting out in the professional world and all that jazz. I can't imagine getting hit by all that at once.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yeah, is like "now that we're both not crumbling apart in despair, what are we going to do?" I mean, the pain hasn't faded away, but it's not eating them inside anymore, this will be a peaceful "arc" ? I think, I'm gonna enjoy it because it feels like, the next time things get really serious it will be the last.................. or the author just keeps throwing us slice of life moments for another year xD I don't mind that either.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yeah, is like "now that we're both not crumbling apart in despair, what are we going to do?" I mean, the pain hasn't faded away, but it's not eating them inside anymore, this will be a peaceful "arc" ?

Yeah, I meant to mention that—Nozomi tells that story of their one trip together casually, without looking like she’s steeling herself to look cheerful because inside she’s completely losing her shit.

I think, I'm gonna enjoy it because it feels like, the next time things get really serious it will be the last.................. or the author just keeps throwing us slice of life moments for another year xD I don't mind that either.

All I know is, when somebody looks at me like Nozomi is looking at Shino, it’s getting on to business time.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/living_with_my_brothers_wife_ch103#16

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

All I know is, when somebody looks at me like Nozomi is looking at Shino, it’s getting on to business time.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/living_with_my_brothers_wife_ch103#16

She's excited.

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Her friend want to scissoring her or nope?

To reply you must either login or sign up.