Forum › Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! discussion

joined Dec 22, 2014

when i read i want to watch precure too

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Oh man, The Real Her and now this manga gets a chapter released so close... Now all I need is a Majyo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane chapter.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That was adorable, although I have to admit I didn't remember Hibari.

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

Its funny how all her friends are connected in some way it seems. The noose is slowly tightening around her! This has been by far my favorite manga I've read this past year.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well, I guess is okay to have secrets, like... being completely open is just too scary and it doesn't have to be that way ... always. Maybe with a couple but with your friends... When it comes to friendship, you don't have to share it all, I think what matter most is that when you're ready to tell them, they will understand so you don't have to be so scared... That kind of trust is what makes a wonderful friendship.

last edited at Dec 31, 2014 12:15PM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

i really liked this chapter, not a lot of yuri but it was fun.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Same here. Time for a re-read.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Shinozaki yes! Thanks for the last minute treat comet scans!!!
Another great chapter. So I guess those ladies were saying "desu wa" in the original? My goodness!

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

So Hibari chose her school because it was the setting of the MariMite equivalent...

Shinozaki yes! Thanks for the last minute treat comet scans!!!
Another great chapter. So I guess those ladies were saying "desu wa" in the original? My goodness!

~ara ara!

On a separate note, the innocence of not knowing why the two men on the cover of the book are so comfortable with skin-ship is an innocence that always hits me close to home.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shinozaki_san_ki_wo_ota_shika_ni_ch19#17
ohmygodthatwassocuteIcouldntevenpunctuateorspacebar.

last edited at Dec 31, 2014 6:56PM

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I'm glad I'm not the only one who had that problem. Does anyone know what chapter she's from?

joined Nov 11, 2010

Hibari was one of Kaede and Micchi's other otaku friends. If I recall right it was the tabletop RPG chapter when they got introduced, so probably ch. 13.

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

Haha! Just the side character have so much backstory to them XD

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

After the more actual depiction of private school students made by Morishima in Holy Girl Paradigm, this felt kind of meh. We already had an airhead, innocent character in Chigusa, and really didn't need to have any more girls completely oblivious to even sexuality. To bad Satsuki missed going to that school, though.

last edited at Jan 1, 2015 7:30AM

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

"it is my heart that is starting to palpitate" I know the feeling girl! xD lol man, rarely see that word!

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Thoughts on the new chapter? I love it I love it I love it!!! And knowing that theres a 4th volume made a great start to the new year :D

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

I wonder if any development is going to happen between Akina and Kaede?

Kosuzu
joined Nov 11, 2014

Akina's escapades continue to make me cringe in juuuust the right way.

joined Jan 17, 2014

dont give up bro XDDDD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I wonder if any development is going to happen between Akina and Kaede?

At this point I'd like to see her either admit she's gay as hell (and then agonize over liking Kaede, who she thinks wouldn't be interested) or at least admit she's becoming an otaku.

Heck, even admitting that all otaku aren't like her brother and his friends would be a start.

Although I gotta admit, the series is a really good guided tour of Japanese otaku culture, if taken a bit to extremes.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Every chapter is fun and exciting to read. I enjoy slower development in this series because I get to savor more funny moments with Akina. It never gets old for me. There are less than 5 series that I eagerly await every new chapter, this is one of them.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Am I the only one wondering where the yuri went? I hope the next one is better...

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Am I the only one wondering where the yuri went? I hope the next one is better...

Well, as I have went ahead and looked at the raws for the next few chapters (I am impatient) I can tell you the next two chapters will have plenty of interaction between Akina and Kaede, as opposed to the current chapter, and there will be more of Akina's fantasies. Some resulting in nosebleeds.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

"Kids are cute, therefore be a pedophile"

Seems legit. I'll have to tell Chris Hanson you said that.

Also, I can't be the only one who finds it weird that Makoto's friend would admit to wanting to have sex with fifth grade girls in front of Makoto and Akina's mother.

joined Jan 30, 2013

She doesn't seem to care too much. Or she's given up on Makoto. Pick whatever you like best.

To reply you must either login or sign up.