Forum › Inversion discussion

joined Jul 23, 2021

Yuricchin posted:

Yuricchin posted:

On a side note, someone really needs to translate Swallow Tail. The premise is so cool and the art is gorgeous like any other Tima work. If I had the money I would have commissioned someone to do it.

Came to say the thing

I already got various requests for Swallow Tail, but since 40+ chapters are quite expensive... I was thinking of doing some sort of crowdfunding but I'm not sure about how many people would pay for that.

How much? Let's talk about it, let's get it done. No pressure.

The 4th chapter is around 51/52 € for 45 pages. Chapters tend to be quite long but they don't have much text. The problem is that there's a lot of them.

Oh, it seems I'm 5 days late. That's better than 6, though.

I think I've misunderstood you, so I checked Booth and it seems like I could grab the first 10 chapters for about ~$10? If that's all correct and you're interested in doing it, just let me know where I should be sending them and we can go from there.

Yeah sorry, there's a misunderstanding here lol. I was talking to how much I'd charge to translate that particular chapter. You can send them at yuriyaku@protonmail.com(upload them somewhere first, for some reason I have trouble receiving attachment on protonmail), but unless someone is willing to pay I can't work on it in the near future: I'll be busy this Autumn and I won't have much time to dedicate to free scanlations outside of Liberty (next chapter in November!!!) and the occasional Pandacorya doujin.

Seems I missed this when it was still going on, but just wanted to chime in as well. I'm down to translate the script for free (voluntary donations always welcome), the problem is there's no one to do the typesetting and all. So if anyone's willing to volunteer to group up for that purpose, I'm ready for it.

joined Oct 15, 2017

The pages are not in order for chapter 3

joined Jun 11, 2016

The pages are not in order for chapter 3

ngl, I read this on my phone so I thought that was the correct order

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Order seems to be fixed.

Damn, Tima pulled off some world-class work featuring that scene. Timing, pacing, and imagery were on point. I'm blown away.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

So obviously not much story here- and normally i profer cleaner art styles- but i really do like this art style- its really good.

joined Oct 2, 2021

To be continued...

Right?

RIGHT??

joined Dec 21, 2016

To be continued...

Right?

RIGHT??

This is the final part.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Nice! So they have..some sort of something going on, the steamy scenes were kinda close-up, the style is refreshing, I loved it!

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Welp, that was amazingly hot

Scuse me while I go check out some of Tima's other stuff

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Unique art style. Pretty hot, I really love the way this artist does expressions. Extremely horny, smouldering looks.

I do like more story, usually, there's not much here. From what I can tell it's just, two barely acquaintances meet up at a high school reunion, one is clearly down bad, the other picks up on it, hot sex scenes commence. God I wish it were that easy in real life lmfao

last edited at Oct 12, 2021 7:42PM

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

I’ve read some comments that this is the final chapter. Too bad if it is, it’s too short to end just like that. : (

Update: I’ve read it thrice already and can’t believe that it’s over I wish Tima would make more chapter to continue what will happen to Saika and Utawa, at least 5 more chapters would be nice.

last edited at Oct 13, 2021 5:28AM

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Wait hol up, I just realized this is the same author of that one webtoon with 3 chapters about two reunited lesbian models too lmfao. She sure loves reuniting stories.

joined May 8, 2018

I love this. Even though there isn't that much dialogue in ch3, I really love this.

Edit: That's all?! But it's label as ongoing.

last edited at Oct 12, 2021 8:32PM

joined Dec 18, 2016

Yuri is yuri

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Yuri at its best. Sex scenes turn into art.

joined Apr 7, 2016

I know this was supposed to be a trilogy, but I hope the mangaka does continue with it. I really like the overall premise and the characters and wanted to know more about them. Like, Saika going from this outgoing genki girl to a quiet and reserved adult. And then Ukawa goes from wallflower to emitting quiet chad energy. What happened from high school to where they are now?

Also, the art is gorgeous. I'm a sucker for beautiful noodle people, it seems.

last edited at Oct 12, 2021 10:20PM

Images
joined Sep 20, 2016

لكل الي قالوا هذا اخر تشابتر بسرعة take it back!

Frog
joined Oct 14, 2020

nice

872f6125-d376-4c56-b454-2ea11e45ebc7
joined Jul 7, 2017

Hi I like the coloring like
I like it a lot ><

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

That made me..

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Just WOW

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

damn this
this is art

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

T-that's some steamy art right there o///o

joined Feb 17, 2018

لكل الي قالوا هذا اخر تشابتر بسرعة take it back!

كل يوم نبتعد عن الله

Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Yuricchin posted:

Yuricchin posted:

On a side note, someone really needs to translate Swallow Tail. The premise is so cool and the art is gorgeous like any other Tima work. If I had the money I would have commissioned someone to do it.

Came to say the thing

I already got various requests for Swallow Tail, but since 40+ chapters are quite expensive... I was thinking of doing some sort of crowdfunding but I'm not sure about how many people would pay for that.

How much? Let's talk about it, let's get it done. No pressure.

The 4th chapter is around 51/52 € for 45 pages. Chapters tend to be quite long but they don't have much text. The problem is that there's a lot of them.

Oh, it seems I'm 5 days late. That's better than 6, though.

I think I've misunderstood you, so I checked Booth and it seems like I could grab the first 10 chapters for about ~$10? If that's all correct and you're interested in doing it, just let me know where I should be sending them and we can go from there.

Yeah sorry, there's a misunderstanding here lol. I was talking to how much I'd charge to translate that particular chapter. You can send them at yuriyaku@protonmail.com(upload them somewhere first, for some reason I have trouble receiving attachment on protonmail), but unless someone is willing to pay I can't work on it in the near future: I'll be busy this Autumn and I won't have much time to dedicate to free scanlations outside of Liberty (next chapter in November!!!) and the occasional Pandacorya doujin.

Seems I missed this when it was still going on, but just wanted to chime in as well. I'm down to translate the script for free (voluntary donations always welcome), the problem is there's no one to do the typesetting and all. So if anyone's willing to volunteer to group up for that purpose, I'm ready for it.

I can try cleaning em and TSing em for ya. Recently I did do some cleaningwork for a Nanatsu Fuji work (which has yet to be translated) but I'm still kinda new to this but I could try my best

To reply you must either login or sign up.