Forum › Anemone is in Heat discussion

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

This is very cute but there are death flags

joined Oct 2, 2021

^ A bit like Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata.

"Can i find a reason to like you.." thats why we're here to find out.

Alert alert princess carry in chapter 2.

last edited at Oct 11, 2021 10:15PM

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

completely forgot i read this before

Maxresdefault2
joined Jan 31, 2018

This is so cute and very wholesome, why does it get no comments? I really like it!

Nyaa
joined Aug 18, 2021

You know, sometimes people just have regular health issues. Not everything is a death flag, jezus. Especially when this just keeps getting fluffier (and better, mc was kinda unlikeable at the start) with every new chapter.

Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata is a whole different thing. That one has been consistently dramatic all throughout the series (in fact, overly dramatic IMO, even if it's still enjoyable) and that character's health issues are much more of a central thing and clearly more serious.

But in this one? It's just a gimmick to make mc "have to" care for her and produce cute situations. The story is not dramatic whatsoever, it doesn't even deserve the "drama" tag.

This is so cute and very wholesome, why does it get no comments? I really like it!

Probably cause it wasn't up-to-date on this site. I've been following on Mangadex for a long time and imagine other people have been as well. But, yeah, it's quickly turning into one of my favorites.

last edited at Oct 11, 2021 10:45PM

joined Jul 24, 2018

Feels kinda strange when I've read a yuri manga but then I find out I didn't read it here

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

i diagnose you with gay

7277b022-9e31-4bec-a22e-b7ad36fb501e
joined Sep 5, 2019

Hey yo, it’s finally here!

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Was the last bit just a dream, her appearing soon after was kinda strange, hopefully this bad feeling stays a bad feeling but doesn’t actually manifest.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

This is absolutely adorable and I like it a lot. Gives me those good ol' Warm Fuzzies.

It does feel a little odd. I couldn't quite grasp Nagisa at first, her "Oh I hate her!" was kinda odd and I didn't really get it, but when it very quickly came to just be a thinly veiled "I feel strongly so I must hate her and TOTALLY NOT BE GAY" vibe, I got it entirely =w=

Though why the hell is it called Anemone in Heat lol that's such a weird title

last edited at Oct 12, 2021 2:09AM

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

I like how strong-willed the MC is. As someone who also gets a lot of negative emotions often, I find it hard to keep sight of what matters to me. Seeing MC do her best to fight it and see things in a different light makes me admire her strength. (These are my thoughts from just the first chapter)

last edited at Oct 12, 2021 2:51AM

joined Jun 21, 2021

Oh hey I just binged this series last week and thought it was weird to not be on here.

Quickly became one of my favorite current series, the art is incredible, the characters play off each other well and it just feels paced super well, feels genuine and organic in terms of them growing closer, lots of wholesome interactions.

I’m wondering if Mashiro actually recognizes Nagisa, sitting next to her is a coincidence, but idk she kinda seemed too eager to introduce herself to Nagisa specifically. Wouldn’t be shocked by a reveal that she followed her to that school because she was grateful or whatever.

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Oh hey I just binged this series last week and thought it was weird to not be on here.

Quickly became one of my favorite current series, the art is incredible, the characters play off each other well and it just feels paced super well, feels genuine and organic in terms of them growing closer, lots of wholesome interactions.

I’m wondering if Mashiro actually recognizes Nagisa, sitting next to her is a coincidence, but idk she kinda seemed too eager to introduce herself to Nagisa specifically. Wouldn’t be shocked by a reveal that she followed her to that school because she was grateful or whatever.

Kinda like Girl in the Birdcage plot, but I don't think that's going to be the case :P

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

I love this so much, mainly because of Mashiro. God, she's just so darn cute and wholesome, it makes me think, that author created her with just one thing in mind: ''CUTENESS OVERLOAD'' I just can't get enough of her xd After reading this, she's definitely in my top 10 favourite yuri main characters.
Also, the newest chapter: YES, FINALLY. NOW CONFESS!

690ea2d43c833a395aa79e98116d8d2f
joined Apr 15, 2018

Finally Anemone is here, i love these girls so much
Also Sakuragi Ren's art style is so gorgeous it gives me blessings everyday

last edited at Oct 12, 2021 6:28AM

joined Jan 3, 2020

This looks really great. I like the bluntness of the girl pursuing the school nurse (also why is it always the nurse, lol).

Aweida_compressed
joined Oct 17, 2020

PROGRESS IS MADE.
This is so cute, ugh.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

HOLY SHIT IT’S FINALLY HERE! I’ve been reading this for months, and was wondering before why it wasn’t here yet. Thanks for uploading it here!

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

Damn this girls got a real bad case of "Gay Panic"

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I like drama as much as the next sentient being but sometimes you just need a yuri manga to as gay as possible.

Avvy
joined Sep 2, 2016

I'm in, give me more, but I swear to god if you depress me >:T

Fundrips_bb
joined Jul 20, 2013

Such a healthy and heart-warming relationship. If they ever confess, I hope the creator expands into their relationship.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Petition to replace the Drama tag with Lots Of Hugging.

Something about this manga is just so satisfying, and I think the constant skinship is part of it.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I don't know if anyone noticed, but... I THINK THAT GIRL LIKES THAT OTHER GIRL!!!?!?!?

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Imagine if, rather than confessing, Mashiro gave her a quiz to make her say those three little words. "If you don't hate me anymore, and you never liked me, what is in your heart right now?"

To reply you must either login or sign up.