Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

NSFW tag finally?

Even if it gets more raunchy, I doubt it we'll ever go farther than standard ecchi.

last edited at Sep 14, 2021 11:09AM

Lumity%20kiss%203%20low%20byte
joined Aug 9, 2019

I choose to believe Hino-san wasn't in the neighborhood but immediately booked it as soon as she got the picture

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I choose to believe Hino-san wasn't in the neighborhood but immediately booked it as soon as she got the picture

The picture caused her to apparate nearby.

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

The picture caused her to apparate nearby.

It was an item used to spawn her

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

Chapter 85 is up, and its mega cute. Just so ya know, this is how I get scripts from Stan before I proofread them:

85 - 2
1. I don't know how to ask Koguma out!
2. What if she already had plans?
3. Kedo, she promised school close day that we do many things.
4. But... kedo...
5. I can't stop thinking about this...
6. I'll go running.

85 - 3
1. (sign) Public pool
2. Temporary Closure OwO
As of kyouha, the powol will be closed temporarily for equipment inspection.
We apowlowgize for the inconwenienve, and will try to open again as soon as possible.
Thank you for understanding UwU.
3. Sigh...
4. Never thought the pool would be closed.
5. It happens, I guess.

85 - 4
1. And here I was already wearing my mizugi underneath. (TL note: mizugi means swimsuit)
2. Waah!
3. Geez!
4. Even if there's nobody but us around!
5. It is still dame!
6. There's nothing wrong with it, is it? I mean, it's just mizugi.
7. Dame!
8. Hai!
9. Sigh. At least this time you remember to bring spare underwears.
10. Unlike last time, right?
11. Hahaha! Of course I...

85 - 5
1. Yappari!
2. Geez!
3. You're lucky kyou the pool's closed!
4. Yeah, haha!
5. Anyway, what do we do now?
6. Hmmm. I thought we were just going to the pool, so I didn't have anything else in mind...
7. It's atsui no matter where we go, though.
8. Ah, I know!

WHAT. IS. THIS.
HAHAHAHA

Thanks. I didn't know that I needed to know that... But I really did. lol

Keep up the good work, guys!

joined Aug 29, 2019

Come to think of it, it's a nice way to make sure that the typesetter/editor has to actually engage with and adapt the raw TL.
Also: on Page 2 Stan wrote "I'll go running" when she actually went for a ride on her bike. I take it Japanese allowed for both options and it only became clearer through context on the last two pages?

last edited at Sep 14, 2021 5:04PM

joined Jun 6, 2021

Actually, Hino's willingness just to get naked here indicates that she's sometimes in a mode in which her thoughts about Koguma are not sexualized.

I'd say there really wasn't much thinking going on at that moment.

If one thing is clear from past episodes, it is that the minds of Hino and of Koguma are constantly active, albeit often unreasonable.

But, though Hino would have been thinking of Koguma, she wasn't thinking of her in a way that invited anxiety.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

You know what would be the best punchline? After so many chapters of licking, groping, caressing, smelling, sleeping together, bathing together, and anything else I'm not remembering, they kiss on the lips for the first time and are immediately underwhelmed.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

sorry for the delay on chapter 86, but here it is. love y'all. some super cute kogu's in this one.

next chapter should be released this sunday, so i'll try to be more prompt

last edited at Oct 8, 2021 2:48AM

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

we don't mind the delay!! thank you for uploading :)

Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

Ahhh... I've missed these two ^_^

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Hino was wearing the swimsuit that was just recently in contact with Koguma's body, right? If so, that means she purposely gave Koguma the wrong size of that mature swimsuit.

last edited at Oct 8, 2021 5:11AM

joined Oct 3, 2016

Koguma, you've been hoodwinked

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Pretty adorable how Hino actually waits for Kogu to finish, instead of snapping pics or constantly trying to peek at her or trying to barge in with her
She's grown up so much
Also she's rocking those MC Hammer pants really fucking well god damn

last edited at Oct 8, 2021 5:18AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That is, indeed, the most awful bathing suit imaginable...

Poor Koguma, that beautiful bikini really didn't fit her - although seeing how it was in Hinos's size, clearly Hino just had her own ideas of what each of them should be wearing.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Poor Koguma, that beautiful bikini really didn't fit her - although seeing how it was in Hinos's size, clearly Hino just had her own ideas of what each of them should be wearing.

+1 on the awful bathing suit...

Picking a bikini in her own size was foul play by Hino (which has never happened before, right?), I think in the right size it would have been nice on Koguma as well.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I think in the right size it would have been nice on Koguma as well.

Certainly better than this size, at least. Whether it would have suited her better than the cute one is another question, but sadly one that will remain unanswered.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

+1 on the awful bathing suit...

Picking a bikini in her own size was foul play by Hino (which has never happened before, right?), I think in the right size it would have been nice on Koguma as well.

I'm pretty sure there just weren't any smaller sizes of it, Kogu is astoundingly tiny even by Japanese standards so it would be stranger if they had a swimsuit like that in her size than if they didn't. I honestly don't see any reason to doubt Hino's intentions this time. (Not that I'd put it beneath her in general though, she just seemed to be appropriately serious about it this time around.)

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I think in the right size it would have been nice on Koguma as well.

Certainly better than this size, at least. Whether it would have suited her better than the cute one is another question, but sadly one that will remain unanswered.

Alas, never shall we know the glory of matching bikinis.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

That was really sweet and considerate on Hino's part. For all her kidding around, she picked up on Koguma's body image issues early in the game and in her way she's been actually helping her with that quite a bit .

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

....Indirect kiss....

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

You jerk!!!!! NICE PLAYED

Standalone%20kurarin
joined Dec 1, 2010

I can't wait for Hino to tell Koguma she got that swimsuit from the kids section.
Though, it remains mysterious to me that Koguma has only ever wondered if Hino has a crush on her ONCE when Hino has said at least three times that Koguma('s body) is her type.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I can't wait for Hino to tell Koguma she got that swimsuit from the kids section.
Though, it remains mysterious to me that Koguma has only ever wondered if Hino has a crush on her ONCE when Hino has said at least three times that Koguma('s body) is her type.

Never underestimate the power of low self-esteem due to body image.

Thumbnail_5a23d300cc738989a894c6273ef293a6
joined Jul 8, 2017

I love them both so much aaaaaa

To reply you must either login or sign up.