Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri (Side Stories) discussion

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Thank gad for the the tags. I only want to read HekexShinohara. XD

1da6e342-b67b-4800-9286-dc3eab910729
joined Aug 28, 2021

My favorite thing about these side stories is that they progress the plot so much and so quickly they're essentially the true main story.

This side stories actually are part of the main story. 1st side chapter is 94th main chapter and in last volume most of chapters are sides. So, I guess Mikanuji just converting her romcom from ‘most of com’ to ‘most of rom (and some background of characters)’ as she planned

joined Nov 23, 2020

smooth

joined May 29, 2021

I think we all knew these two were going to turn out this way.

Akiko%20megaer%20think%20smaller
joined Aug 7, 2021

All my yes.

6f26d68ee1a36aae713ea761c5e939e5
joined Jul 18, 2017

If sugimoto has blonde or light brown hair then she reminds me of miharu from fatal twelve in that maid outfit and I love it

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I don't remember anything of this student teacher pairing?

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

That's a pretty big hand

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

revkar posted:

I don't remember anything of this student teacher pairing?

Most of their relationship takes places in the chapters of the original series... that haven't been translated yet (so, post ch70)

The scanlation of the original series just reached vol3 I think.

But 5 volumes are already out in Japan.

last edited at Sep 25, 2021 4:14PM

joined May 29, 2021

Yeah it’s pretty confusing. You basically have to read the main series and this because important plot happens in both. These chapters are just longer. But calling them side stories is wrong too, because very important main plot stuff happens in them. Hell the mangaka gamer couple hooks up in these.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Chapter 12 side story is great. The librarian gave a little nudge to get the two of them together… sometimes that’s all it takes. Cute story.

joined Jul 26, 2016

You basically have to read the main series and this because important plot happens in both.

4D chess marketing plan

joined Jun 22, 2019

Personally, of all the couples this series features, I think I like Saori X Shizuku's story the most. I used to like Minami X Iori (I still do but not so much anymore) but I realize it's lacking conflict and overall just love-dovey most of the time. Plus I'm a sucker for slow burn development and yankee X good girl tropes. I think Saori and Shizuku are yet in love with each other, but their jealous/possessive tendencies as well as the comfortable silences they had so far do imply that they gravitate towards each other. I just hope there's gonna be more conflict that will finally bound them and get them to confess they want be closer and understand each other better. the girl who shook Shizuku (presumably an ex-girlfriend) would likely play a huge part for their arc.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Plus I'm a sucker for slow burn development and yankee X good girl tropes.

Using the words "good girl" to describe Saori strikes me as rather stretching the definition, just sayin'...

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Leaving at 8 coming back at 22...not sure if I would even manage to get out of the door if I had a job like that.

joined Oct 30, 2018

Leaving at 8 coming back at 22...not sure if I would even manage to get out of the door if I had a job like that.

Lmao, I was thinking the same. Sounds torturous

last edited at Dec 4, 2021 12:33PM

joined Sep 11, 2019

Assuming the commute takes an hour, that's half a day of work.
I don't even want to work from 9-6 yikes.

joined Nov 22, 2021

Love the symbolism/double entendres of ‘waiting for your treat to arrive’

joined Dec 7, 2014

Yeah, hours like that and you realise why Iori needs motivation to be willing to deal with the next day. Yikes.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I used to have that schedule. The commute was horrible. Things always have deadlines that were unrealistic. Eventually I gave up and simply slept in the office. Alternaively my boss paid for a hotel room, so that I could have some sleep as opposed to wasted even more time just by commuting.
Needless to say, I was completely worn down. But strangely I missed those days. I loved my job was probably the key then.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

She tried getting cake-e twice, only to be denied.

Img_20220308_225853
joined Aug 18, 2021

heke and shinohara are my fav pair here, glad we got to see them before the end of the year

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Shizuku is such a tsun.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I think Heke need to get a certain police cosplay for Shinohara. Lovely Christmas chapter all around!

joined Dec 17, 2021

These people don't know the concept of personal space or boundaries, though I feel that brings them comfort.

As for the hairdresser lady, I doubt there is going to be a love triangle with between Shizuko, Saori and her, but I do want her to get invovled with someone close to them so that we can keep up with the awkward interactions.

To reply you must either login or sign up.