Forum › Posts by Darkoda

joined Dec 7, 2014

Yeah, hours like that and you realise why Iori needs motivation to be willing to deal with the next day. Yikes.

Darkoda
Your Fault discussion 29 Aug 17:08
joined Dec 7, 2014

This went from interesting to dull in the span on one extra page. Shame that.

joined Dec 7, 2014

Well, this series has been educational for me. I have learned for sure what I always suspected: A good part of the reason I like yuri has nothing to do with it being all girls, it's that I like the way yuri stories are normally told and find the way cliche shounen stories are normally told boring and annoying. Case in point: A yuri told like a cliche shounen, and turns out having one extra girl substituting for the lone guy does not make me like it.

This pretty much.

Yuri does not make up for harem hijinks, filler chapters, overly violent psychopaths, MC's spineless enough to put up with this crap - although at least this MC isn't quite as clueless and is frankly the only person I have some sympathy for, being stuck in that hell hole of an apartment for at least a month and having to dodge a molesting drunk and said psychopath that likes beating on her.

But yeah, this is as terrible as any other cliche harem plot and not worth further reading.

joined Dec 7, 2014

Seeing sad Bocchi's painful as it is adorable but really, Kai's measure are quite necessary, painful as it is on both of them if that's the reason they didn't end up in the same middle school.

joined Dec 7, 2014

Kobayashi's definitely stronger than Tooru thinks she is. Perfect takedown of that manager.

Darkoda
joined Dec 7, 2014

Weird but amusing from beginning to end.

How has this avoided the wtf am I even reading tag?

Darkoda
Haiko Dolls discussion 17 Jul 23:36
joined Dec 7, 2014

Given the blatant kidnapping and forcibly shrinking someone against their will, this seems not at all humourous and more horrifying.