Forum › Hatsukoi, Tokimeki Usuihon discussion

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

This chapter is pretty darn good...also Merina is really damn hateable, I'm impressed.

joined May 15, 2021

I don't know why this manga suddenly remembered it's about cheerleading, but I'm okay with this development, it's fresh.
The rest is pretty standard stuff, a rival appears and Hime believes her lies even though it's obvious Itoha would never kiss or do romantic stuff with anyone else, no matter how good at cheerleading they are. The question is how to solve the misunderstanding.

The girls wanting to kill Merina were the best.

Well she had it pretty easy, the difference in talent, adding the fact that Itoha was having a good time with Merina and her already low self esteem.... Its a good mix to make anyone doubt of anything

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Lizstar finds characters who talk about themselves in the first person fucking obnoxious, and this one TOTALLY is.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

If she spent time in America then why does she refer to herself in third person?

(I know its the character arctype, but still)

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

they didn't just fucking show the kid's panties.... about to puke, brb

last edited at Aug 24, 2021 5:03AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

they didn't just fucking show the kid's panties.... about to puke, brb

Your first time seeing cheerleaders?

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

Your first time seeing cheerleaders?

I meant the little kid, in chapter 7 >_>

joined May 15, 2021

Thats a pretty cool pose

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

Loving the "Love Love Special"...very thrilling...in your face Merina jaja (i have to say it)

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

... and suddenly mini tournament arc.

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

i wish i found this sooner

Gah1
joined May 25, 2015

Lizstar finds characters who talk about themselves in the first person fucking obnoxious, and this one TOTALLY is.

Nice ahahah

joined Dec 28, 2016

I just started reading from the beginning. What's the raw source for this manga? A lot of chapters seem like they were improperly cleaned and all the light details were removed by cropping off too many greys.

joined Dec 28, 2016

I think the translator of this manga needs to understand better English and Japanese. There's a lot of chapters where lines are completely not understandable and I need to try to reverse translate to the Japanese to try to guess what might have been said. There's also numerous outright translation mistakes even in the sound effects.

last edited at Sep 25, 2021 11:39AM

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Lizstar thinks its great that Merina got fucking owned

Self absorbed jerk >:(

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Should this have the Sports tag? Cheerleading is a sport, right?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Excellent costume choice!

But, of course, nothing beats a little girl reading an ero doujinshi out loud. :D

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

For a second there, I thought this had been canceled or something, that seemed like a rushed ending for a moment.
But there is a "To be contniued..." still, so no end in sight yet.

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

This is the most lovely lovely manga I have ever seen.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

It's good to have a chapter for Itoha to figure out why she's in love with Hime besides her cuteness (and sexiness even if she hasn't figured out that part consciously yet).

Also a quick wedding, maybe later we'll get a proper wedding too.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

The near constant panty shots in this manga have been pretty distracting but maybe giving a panty shot to the 6 year old is going too far.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

The near constant panty shots in this manga have been pretty distracting but maybe giving a panty shot to the 6 year old is going too far.

You haven't seen the doujins this author usually draws.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

You haven't seen the doujins this author usually draws.

I haven't actually, no. What is it usually? I'm nervous, now.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Pretty sure it's not the first time, I remember someone already complaining about this earlier. Ah, on this very page, even.

The choice of panties makes it more of an amusing scene here, though.

last edited at Nov 1, 2021 4:45PM

Afterschooljpgg
joined Jan 9, 2021

Lorem Ipsum boob grab

To reply you must either login or sign up.