Forum › Be Careful, Onee-san (Serialization) discussion

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

also guys,let's just enjoy this

it's just a manga,and a comedy one,no need to think so hard about it

plus,i had a friend as tall as a high schooler in elementary school,and she's younger than me

last edited at Sep 14, 2021 11:18PM

FreedomandJustice
joined Jun 16, 2020

I think Tae has about 8 years of hard thinking before she gets a little relief.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

This manga is quickly jumping into my all time favorites after all the changes the serialization is making.

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Her co-worker was to confident in saying she likes little girls. You can't even report a person like that because when there that confident they have nothing to lose.

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

I think Tae has about 8 years of hard thinking before she gets a little relief.

no,i mean us,we don't need to think hard about it

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Oe of course she has a full blown pedo work colleague. This is so damn funny, this manga, I swear xD I like it more now cos it's too absurd to be upsetting and reminds me of this manga..with this onee-san and a kiddo..hmm was it a teacher? hmmmm

FreedomandJustice
joined Jun 16, 2020

no,i mean us,we don't need to think hard about it

Lol I agree, I was just making a joke.

joined Aug 15, 2021

the more i read this serialization the more wrong it feels like the new character introduced is against all my morals but im still so interested in wth is going w the main girls so i will persist on

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Daym... 0_o

joined Apr 20, 2021

@ madior she is also always running about with her tiny class mates- you think she bribed some kids and gave them instructions on what to say? or that nobody is gonna wonder at this giant girl who would totally stand out should be hanging with the elementary kids and wearing a randoseru? she would get pulled up and questioned all the time unless she really belonged there - is with her class and teachers etc.

Also no sane person who looked like that would try to pass as an elementary schooler since she looks nothing like one lol. Its not totally impossible she is lying but super unlikely - and it would be very bad writing.

She also acts like a 10 year old except when she's in cassanova mode. Just accept that she really is 10.

BTW Its rare, but some people really do physically mature a lot earlier than others-
https://outsider.com/news/trending/twitter-reacts-6-2-10-year-old-football-player-steamrolling-opponents/

and its only a manga so who cares? If you dont like the idea just give this 1 a pass- but I can almost guarantee nothing will happen sexually- its a comedy.

Actually I kinda agree. I reread it since at first I thought she acted like your usual "airhead" archetype of characters which is why i thought she might be lying (and about little girl she could be, in theory, her sister or smt. not that i'm saying hse is one), but there are hints to her being 10 yo.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

......Are there really people out there THAT OPEN about being pedophiles???

Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

Well no.. this is fiction.. not real life..

Right?

Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

Hollywood producers and some actors and music producer heck Netflix release Cuties and bragged about it they even out right said they had who know how many 10/11 year old real girls auditioning by twerking, but this is manga and she doesn't look like a child and it's not real so I don't have a problem with the manga

joined Mar 26, 2021

So Mai is another dom/top kid like it was in that other manga recently.
Plit twist at the end: it turns out that she's not a kid but likes to crossdressing as one. Or she is on teaching practice before becoming a teacher. Or maybe she was repeating a class so long that she grew up. There was a movie where an adult went through all grades from elementary school, so maybe it's the same here

Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

This is so dumb, but i like it lol. It's quite entertaining

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

OH HELL NAWWW THIS NEW BITCH IS INTO LITTLE KIDS???

joined May 15, 2021

What ppl you mean? Those who read/like lolicon stuff or straight up ppl saying that out there?

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

the spice increased considerably since the o.g. works.

Also looks like its Mya-nee lite meeting more agressive Mya-nee.

last edited at Sep 15, 2021 3:00AM

Ec324dcc-cdf2-41b8-a84a-08270b64c8bc
joined Feb 20, 2019

I was laughing so hard when she glared at her co-worker that drools at children, lmao. Well, I'm glad that Honda Tae doesn't look at Igarashi Mai in that way as her co-worker even she always blushes so hard and is being very nervous around her. I can feel that when she found out she is so young. That is very understandable for adult weeb and non-weeb

last edited at Sep 15, 2021 3:04AM

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

I see Itou Hachi's made a cameo here
Careful children, a shark swims amongst you

joined Jul 26, 2016

Tae, as ever, remains a fount of amazing expressions.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Twtter

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I can't bring myself to believe she's 10. There's got to be a trick

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Legal loli is fine as hell lol.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

I can't believe they adapted Itou8 into this

LMAO

To reply you must either login or sign up.