Forum › Be Careful, Onee-san (Serialization) discussion

joined May 28, 2018

I don't have any problem with the kid in this title as she looks like adult and acts like adult anyways, but that means I can't expect them to be together, right? :(

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Welll at least hte MC acknoweledges the legal trouble with situation but I find it so funny how she is trying to get away but the other girl is just naturally good at playing with her heart.

joined Dec 5, 2019

Let's hope igarashi was really dumb and got held back lol

joined May 1, 2015

That OL has no chance.
Well, jail is just a room.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

cayoot

joined Jul 26, 2016

Let's hope igarashi was really dumb and got held back lol

"Ten years old." straight from the horse's mouth.

joined May 15, 2021

Here im hoping the kiddo is doing that seductive act
unconsciously so my theory about the "obliviousness of a character boosts their capacity of being seductive and handsome" Can be supported

last edited at Sep 9, 2021 3:04PM

Link%20square
joined Feb 15, 2015

This ain't real. Enjoy it. Drink it all in.

joined Dec 8, 2020

well, maybe this will take a turn and say she hit her head and think she is a grade-schooler and in reality, she is 20 years old?

joined May 24, 2015

Man I sure hope this fictional OL doesn't date this fictional grade schooler (who looks like an adult) and goes to fictional jail... (/sarcasm)
I personally like seeing people blow a fuse, so I'll keep an eye out for this

joined May 8, 2018

I just... I like this manga, but it's just... The difference between Tae and Mai's heights and pectoral muscles are making me curious, really curious. Could it be that Mai start school late or she had a growth spurt early? I know I shouldn't try to think so hard about it but I just can't help it when Mai looks like a teenager or maybe a young adult in grade school.

last edited at Sep 10, 2021 7:28AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

I just... I like this manga, but it's just... The difference between Tae and Mai's heights and pectoral muscles are making me curious, really curious. Could it be that Mai start school late or she had a growth spurt early? I know I shouldn't try to think so hard about it but I just can't help it when Mai looks like a teenager or maybe a young adult in grade school.

As already pointed out 'bout five posts back she specifically says she's 10.

Just sayin' but if y'all need to start overriding the explicit text of the story with speculative fanfictions to be comfortable you should probably just not be reading the series in the first place...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Me: "Wow, this author has created a difficult situation--I'll be interested to see what they do with it."

Many Dynasty readers: "My immortal soul is in danger if I like this."

joined Apr 20, 2021

As already pointed out 'bout five posts back she specifically says she's 10.

Just sayin' but if y'all need to start overriding the explicit text of the story with speculative fanfictions to be comfortable you should probably just not be reading the series in the first place...

I haven't read the pre serialization but could it be in theory that she is pranking MC for whatever reason? For what I know only proof of her being grade schooler is her own words and backpack unless i missed smt.

joined May 24, 2014

Yes!

We need more ara-ara in yuri!

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Mai seems a bit more...aggressive in this version

joined May 29, 2021

Welp…I guess we’re entering /ll/ territory now.

Untitled-1%20copy2
joined Feb 4, 2012

"Have I perhaps come to the wrong person for advice?"

that was really funny.

joined Aug 17, 2021

Me: "Wow, this author has created a difficult situation--I'll be interested to see what they do with it."

Many Dynasty readers: "My immortal soul is in danger if I like this."

Yea I just think it’s funny people are blowing a fuse just for reading manga. If you like it read it if you don’t don’t there’s literally nothing deep about it you don’t have to have some moral reason

joined Jul 26, 2016

I haven't read the pre serialization but could it be in theory that she is pranking MC for whatever reason? For what I know only proof of her being grade schooler is her own words and backpack unless i missed smt.

I see your desperate fanfiction is entering outright conspiracy theory territory now.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

phew I thought they would say that the loli next to her was her mother or something, that would've been a bit too much hahaha, but she remains as BG character, main characters are granted eyes and names.

It's nice but very surprising or perplexing that her coworker was like "Oh you're into girls too? alright lesss gooo" just like that, but I guess this manga is not trying to be too serious or more like, it should not be taken seriously.

Gallery-cg15
joined Aug 12, 2019

I can't believe they adapted Itou8 into this

joined Apr 20, 2021

I see your desperate fanfiction is entering outright conspiracy theory territory now.

I just same as other people out here find it way too unbelievable girl at 10yo can look like that. When manga portrays 13-15 yo like supermodels I can understand it, but 10 idk...

I understand it is for comedy effect, so it is hyperbolized but still. It just makes you think if there is smt going on

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

ah,her friend's a lolicon huh XD

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@ madior she is also always running about with her tiny class mates- you think she bribed some kids and gave them instructions on what to say? or that nobody is gonna wonder at this giant girl who would totally stand out should be hanging with the elementary kids and wearing a randoseru? she would get pulled up and questioned all the time unless she really belonged there - is with her class and teachers etc.

Also no sane person who looked like that would try to pass as an elementary schooler since she looks nothing like one lol. Its not totally impossible she is lying but super unlikely - and it would be very bad writing.

She also acts like a 10 year old except when she's in cassanova mode. Just accept that she really is 10.

BTW Its rare, but some people really do physically mature a lot earlier than others-
https://outsider.com/news/trending/twitter-reacts-6-2-10-year-old-football-player-steamrolling-opponents/

and its only a manga so who cares? If you dont like the idea just give this 1 a pass- but I can almost guarantee nothing will happen sexually- its a comedy.

@ Takasaki Reika yup a real one lol- unlike our MC, who fell for a girl who looks nothing like a loli - even tho it turned out she is only 10. I wonder what impact she is gonna have on the story outcome?

last edited at Sep 14, 2021 11:13PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.