Forum › Universe's Most Jealous Goddess discussion

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

her empty fridge may indicate a basic inability to recognize her body's needs and, hence, a lack of self-care;

omega oof. pain. but like thank you for this info though it's really helpful.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

her empty fridge may indicate a basic inability to recognize her body's needs and, hence, a lack of self-care;

omega oof. pain. but like thank you for this info though it's really helpful.

You're welcome. Most of it comes from The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel van der Kolk, if you are interested in the actual science of trauma and recovery. :-)

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

If anyone was curious, it looks like the group has uploaded the next couple chapters of this series up on bato.to but hasn’t gotten around to uploading them here yet

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I’m so hype to see what happens next!!

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Fengyu, do your best!

joined Jul 23, 2019

Who is Xiao Yunhan??

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013
joined Jul 6, 2020

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/universes_most_jealous_goddess_ch13#5

I can't get over how hot this is.

She’s got some good range in genres, it’s pretty impressive.

joined Jul 6, 2020

Director He brought everyone back to her hometown? Lmao she’s already head over heels for Yuanbo

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Director He brought everyone back to her hometown? Lmao she’s already head over heels for Yuanbo

Too bad the only way she knows to express affection for someone is by messing with her head. :-)

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Finally, an update! I wonder who’s that black haired beautiful girl that Fengyu has a crush on?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Anyone knows if the original Chinese novel has been translated?
It doesn't have to be to English, I can handle French, Spanish and Portuguese if need be.
I'd really like to read it...

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Finally, an update! I wonder who’s that black haired beautiful girl that Fengyu has a crush on?

I ask the same question.
I don't remember that character at all. The only beautiful girl with long black hair, as far as I remember, was teacher He.
Who's this, a totally new character? A rival to teacher He for Fengyu's heart?

joined Jul 6, 2020

Anyone knows if the original Chinese novel has been translated?
It doesn't have to be to English, I can handle French, Spanish and Portuguese if need be.
I'd really like to read it...

It has a page on novelupdates under the name “Universe’s most famous vinegar goddess” but unfortunately there’s only one chapter uploaded from late june.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I am amazed at how well Fengyu was able to act and look mature and I love how her act on the desk even made Director He drop her pen in surprise. She is really good at her talent.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

I ask the same question.
I don't remember that character at all. The only beautiful girl with long black hair, as far as I remember, was teacher He.
Who's this, a totally new character? A rival to teacher He for Fengyu's heart?

Well, whoever she is, she really is standing out and I’m so excited to know what will be her role in Fengyu’s life or love life??

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I am amazed at how well Fengyu was able to act and look mature and I love how her act on the desk even made Director He drop her pen in surprise. She is really good at her talent.

I don't blame her at all, that dance was hot as hell. This artist is really good at depicting the energy of the dancing and singing, I got strong and very distinct vibes from both songs that really made the chapter work. It sold the idea that she could ruin Director He's underwear lmao.

...Speaking of which, I absolutely love this development. The kind of story where the scary, unavailable lady is the first one to have crush... I really like that kind of thing, and we don't get to see it very often at all.

I'm so excited to see what this story will bring!! Including all the new outfits we'll get to see!

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

I guess Director He won the blind lottery, can’t wait to see her reaction lol

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Now I get what the title means, the loli goddess (Instructor He) was the most jealous one. Can’t stop laughing seeing Fengyu’s flirty side. Lol!

last edited at Aug 17, 2021 2:44AM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I can't wait to see Fengyu's reaction to what she did as everyone stares at her in disbelief.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

This is some prime time entertainment

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Are you afraid that your majesty will eat you up? Then Chu! Blushing Mentor He. Hahaha

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Just FUCK ALREADY!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Huhuhu, she thought that was Luoyan but it was teacher He.

If she can't recognize Luoyan, neither by smell nor by touch, maybe she doesn't love her that much after all. Just saying...

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Oh my dear "Read from left to right"-tag, never have you failed me <3 Found another gem.
I don't know what it is, maybe the mature art or the way the mix of drama&comedy is done, I always love comics with this tag :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.