Forum › Universe's Most Jealous Goddess discussion

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

There's been a small confusion, methinks.

Chapter 2 of Superstar Rivalry has been uploaded as chapter 16 of Universe's Most Jealous Goddess.

Chapter 16 of Universe's Most Jealous Goddess has been uploaded as chapter 2 of Superstar Rivalry.

Basically, the two new chapters that were just uploaded got mixed up.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Nene posted:

There's been a small confusion, methinks.

Chapter 2 of Superstar Rivalry has been uploaded as chapter 16 of Universe's Most Jealous Goddess.

Chapter 16 of Universe's Most Jealous Goddess has been uploaded as chapter 2 of Superstar Rivalry.

Basically, the two new chapters that were just uploaded got mixed up.

Very slight oops. Thank you! They should be good now. (I hope.)

Please clear your browser cache to see the proper chapters in the proper places!

last edited at Aug 25, 2021 2:13PM

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

So cute, I hope we get some progress soon

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Ah, I love them. This is my favorite dynamic. I hope the not-so-scary scary lady gets some healing. The drama is nice, and that dancing scene was spectacular, but now I mostly want to see them be soft together and open up. Loving this story.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Your landing your biggest catch ever. Reel her in smoothly, but confidently.

joined Apr 19, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/universes_most_jealous_goddess_ch16#6

I think it should say "today" instead of "that day", because it's the same day at night

joined Dec 5, 2019

I like that the mc is not gay for just that person and actually thirsts over several other girls, and the kicker is that they are all looking at He lol

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

I like that the mc is not gay for just that person and actually thirsts over several other girls, and the kicker is that they are all looking at He lol

meanwhile Director He seems to want mc to only look at her! what a bind :3

To reply you must either login or sign up.