Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

nio_neka said:
oh how I missed Nikaido's delusions of being together with Kageko. it's so blissfully hopeless at times.

Hopeless you say? Considering Kageko-san's mother, I'd half-expect her to cook up an excuse to leave those two on their own.

Thumbnail_5a23d300cc738989a894c6273ef293a6
joined Jul 8, 2017

I can't believe its been 100 chapters/almost 3 years since I started reading this. Great 100th chapter, I loved the Sakurako imagination colored panel in the middle.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Holy fuck, that's some good ass payoff if you compare it to how things were at the start. I popped off a little.

Also, the parakeet signature is great.

joined Feb 1, 2013

I'm a little confused about the "idiot couple" tag... I mean, Kageko seems a little oblivious, but I'm sure I remember them kissing and fooling around. Or is it more to do with the fact Sakurako can't flat-out say how she feels, combined with the fact that Kageko somehow doesn't seem to realize that they're in a relationship?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I'm a little confused about the "idiot couple" tag... I mean, Kageko seems a little oblivious, but I'm sure I remember them kissing and fooling around. Or is it more to do with the fact Sakurako can't flat-out say how she feels, combined with the fact that Kageko somehow doesn't seem to realize that they're in a relationship?

Idiot Couple is a step up from Useless Lebians, in that they actually managed to become a couple, but they are still a few IQ digits short of becoming Genius Lesbians.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Idiot Couple is a step up from Useless Lebians, in that they actually managed to become a couple, but they are still a few IQ digits short of becoming Genius Lesbians.

Now I think that Genius lesbians should be a tag. Any suggestions? The only thing that comes to mind is Oniyuri-san and Himeyuri-san... well, okay, maybe they are not full geniuses, but at least both are smart.

last edited at Aug 22, 2021 2:47PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Now I think that Genius lesbians should be a tag. Any suggestions? The only thing that comes to mind is Oniyuri-san and Himeyuri-san... well, okay, maybe they are not full geniuses, but at least both are smart.

A Kiss And A White Lily, but they're nonetheless useless at the same time.

Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

i am so happy reading this. tadoroko san always put me in a good mood. it's so cute and wholesome. not a bad day can destroy the happiness i feel when i read this

joined Feb 1, 2013

i am so happy reading this. tadoroko san always put me in a good mood. it's so cute and wholesome. not a bad day can destroy the happiness i feel when i read this

Random, but I'm wondering about your avatar... It looks like Nozomi dressed up like a "Race Queen" (a photo model in a skin-tight racing suit). Is it official LL art?

Jakuri%20av
joined Aug 26, 2020

Tweet from author about work being done on chapters 101 to 105

https://twitter.com/TATSUBONi/status/1433487918295699456

They are coming

Jakuri%20av
joined Aug 26, 2020

Looks like something new awakened in Nikaidou

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Looks like something new awakened in Nikaidou

Par for the course, really.

joined May 24, 2014

Pixivy update

Massage time!

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Woah, deja-vu

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

What a cliffhanger, jesus christ

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

So I wonder what'll happen when they come out of the closet? No pun, really! I can't wait for the next chapter.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

A classic situation if there ever was one.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

A classic situation if there ever was one.

Not the first time Tatsubon has used it either. This also happened in the manga with the delinquent girl and crossdressing guy.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Isn't that a fire hazard?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Isn't that a fire hazard?

Nikaidou bursting into flames from Tadokoro moe, you mean? Possibly.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Suspects there's somebody in the room. Doesn't check the most obvious hiding place. Ok.

joined May 24, 2014

Pixivy update

Let's attack aggresively!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Suspects there's somebody in the room. Doesn't check the most obvious hiding place. Ok.

A) We haven't seen him leave yet.

B) He may not know he's in a yuri manga.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

They never check. Clearly it's an unspoken rule kept alive by generations of teachers remembering their own youth. Probably also not wanting to open the door and discover a naked couple, that tends to be the case quite often.

To reply you must either login or sign up.