0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

I have a mixed feelings about this.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

What the fuck did I just read?

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

that was simultaneousy the saddest, cutest, weirdest oneshot I've read this week.

MeWant3ButchOneeSan
joined May 6, 2019

I don't think it furry is the right tag maybe a little closer to "What the fuck am I reading?"

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

yeah that gets a fav from me. one of the most wholesome weird things i've ever read but i love and support them

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Somehow, not the strangest relationship I've ever seen.

That was really cute, though man, that got really painful right before the end there.

Untitled
joined Apr 26, 2015

Not gonna lie, I had a moment of disappointment when Lappi wasn't given a human body after the 10 year timeskip but the actual story proved to be beautiful and amazing nevertheless.

The premise may seem a bit odd at first but it captured all the elements so perfectly. The genuine, pure heart of the "mascot" character, the melancholic mood of the hero's mundane career after the final battle, and their resolve to live happily together despite all the hurdles. All of it done so well.

Also I'm not sure the "Furry" tag is really warranted here...?

joined Mar 4, 2017

Yeah... I don't think Furry really belongs here. A "WTF am I reading?" Tag certainly does.

It's also REALY weird how she didn't wish to make her a real girl. My guess is maybe she simply phrased her wish wrong, or didn't consider how much being a talking stuffed animal and not a real person would be a burden?

Like, that stuffed animal can never really leave the house or engage with the rest of the world. And what about growing old and dying together? Or even maybe growing apart and leaving each other if they want. It's honestly really selfish of her not to even think of these things.

last edited at Aug 14, 2021 10:20PM

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

I'm sure that's not a furry.

Edit: She can get any wish but her wish interestingly doesn't have anything to do with the Goddesses giving the Lappi a human body.

last edited at Aug 14, 2021 10:11PM

Helmet
joined Jun 9, 2021

I feel like this is maybe relatable to people who are in certain kinds of aces relationships. Even if they know they'll never be able to have a completely physically intimate relationship, that's not always a deal breaker.

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

i like this weird wholesome one shot.

reminded me how i used to weirdly kiss my stuffies and imagine them as my girlfriends lol.

joined Jun 11, 2016

I agree that furry tag doesn't fit here.

Anw this is surprisingly cute and wholesome. A bit weird though.

Edit: She can get any wish but her wish interestingly doesn't have anything to do with the Goddesses giving the Lappi a human body.

Yeah Ikr? Why didn't she wish for Lappi to get a human body or sth? The Goddess did say that she would grant her one wish, no matter what it is.

last edited at Aug 14, 2021 10:42PM

joined Dec 1, 2016

i have so many questions

joined Mar 19, 2020

Lol it’s weird how cute that stuffie was despite everything. I mean I guess you could pretend she longed for her childhood or something after being a magical girl but well no she just love a stuffie

joined Jun 30, 2021

This is... wholesome in a weird way, I guess.....
She could've just wished to give the stuffie a human body though.....

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I agree that furry tag doesn't fit here.

Anw this is surprisingly cute and wholesome. A bit weird though.

Yeah Ikr? Why didn't she wish for Lappi to get a human body or sth? The Goddess did say that she would grant her one wish, no matter what it is.

I imagine it was one of those where in the heat of the moment she just wished for Lappi to stay, so the goddess just did that exactly. Considering Lappi was about to be taken away right at that moment I can't imagine Megu was in any state of mind to really think about the future beyond not wanting to lose Lappi.

Screenshot_2021-03-25-02-57-39-917
joined Feb 17, 2019

omg not the furry tag noo

Tumblr_ojkyzjibmm1u8pd1xo1_400
joined May 19, 2017

The way I interpreted it was that she was a kid at the beginning of the story and so the ramifications of having a living stuffed animal rather than giving said stuffed animal a human body didn't really occur to her. So she's just like "I want my stuffie to stay!". And then we see the results of that in adult life.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

That was uniquely different. Very interesting, hmm

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Love conquers all

joined May 18, 2021

That unexpectedly emotionally punched me in the tit actually!

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Wtf did I just read. Lol I was reading this while hugging my Nozomi plushie. How to unread. Hahaha

To reply you must either login or sign up.