Forum › My Sister's Best Friend, My Lover discussion

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I prefer incest only if it's mutual and there's no better and hotter third party around. So I'll be rooting for Kiku if she truly cares for Yuna and not taking her out of pity. But I hate rebounds, so if Yuna will use Kiku as a rebound then I'm out. But I'm so interested with the story so I guess, I'll just postponed my seppuku again just to read this one!

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

johnb posted:

That's all well and good. However I've seen message boards go pretty toxic because people complained that a story had a potentially offensive element that was clearly tagged.

Yep yep. I'll continue to repeat that Rule 10 was instituted for this exact purpose. Will do our best to make sure this one doesn't get away from us, as many others have in the past.

(snapping a salute) Please keep up the good work.

joined Jun 3, 2014

Dating your sis's ex, when you are in love with your sis. This can't be good, well yes, it could be super aangsty and dramatic and then turn sweet. Or the total opposite. Let's see.

I hope Kiku doesn't want to date the younger sister just cos she reminds her of Yuuna

well that will make it even more angsty

She better not be marrying a man, this mess is great and I want 4 girls dealing with it.

that's what I'm hoping for, the more the better

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

The art is gorgeous. Been watching out for this one ever since I saw it on Twitter. But geez, the author really dropped a few bombs during the pilot chapter huh. From a perspective with no tags, they’re all gay, they all have some sort of romantic tie-in with each other, Yuuna is getting married and the incest. Oh the incest…

Img_1857
joined Apr 4, 2021

Ahh yes, longer chapters, that’s what we need. (But of course, with longer chapters comes slower release schedule... it’s ok, one can wait ╥﹏╥)

last edited at Jul 30, 2021 2:58PM

joined Jun 28, 2018

Jeeeeeeesus... Well, that didn't take long. One chapter in and I'm already completely invested.

Goddamn it... Why couldn't I have found this after it had been out for a good while? I don't have anything more of it to read yet... :(

joined May 11, 2015

what a mess, sign me up for more

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Another messy yuri to keep up on, let’s do this, im ready for the pain.

joined Mar 26, 2021

I wonder what Yuna response will be on a question that Kiku asked her.
1. She can hesitate with response cuz it's her only family and can wonder what Kiku mean by having her.
2. If she hesitate with the response, and if she will or not agree to that, but her voice give that unsure responed vibe, it could mean that Yuna may or not has same feelings as Sena or it maybe like I said above its her only family after all so feelings can be deep but not necessary romantic.
(But since it's incest and love triangle than it possible that Yuna mey have those feelings for Sena as well)
3. Let's say Yuna agree but why she would do that? A) she and kiku broke up but Kiku still has feelings for her so in Yuna replace Sena comes in ( they're sisters so they can look similar), B) Yuna knows that Kiku has feelings for Sena, but if so when did she start liking her, before they broke up and it was the cause of it, or after break up and Yuna leaving abroad.

Well i wouldn't like if it turns out 3a, wlthere was a lot manga like that already so it would be kind of boring.
This manga is kind of like that one that has completed recently(forgot the title) it Teacher, student and teacher ex where the student was like a substitution for teacher ex, of course at the end tbe feeling were mutual. Or like that manga with twins also incest tag, the younger sis with longer hair was imitating her older sis for that they could look alike in everything, and then this teacher comes in which older sis falls in love, also the sisters best friend I think she also did had feelings for one of those sis.

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

I can smell the potent angst, this ones gonna be wild.

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

Mei Fujimatsu’s art has definitely changed since her Uni-girl manga (still sad it got axed). I liked the cute style on that one, but this more mature, gloomy look is really nice too.

I have a feeling this manga is going to be far less messy than people are expecting (I really hope I’m not wrong).

Any chances of incest are next to nil considering Yuna seems to be completely blind toward Sena’s feelings. Along with that, the love triangle seems to be more of an obstacle our main pair has to work through rather than a question of who’s gonna end up with who (unless there’s a new character involved).

I like Kiku so far, she’s very perceptive toward Sena’s emotions and I’m almost certain it’s out of genuine love rather than an creepy obsession or rebound off of Yuna. Though the latter two things might factor into their relationship together in some way, I suspect it’ll be more like Sena projecting her fears—that aren’t completely unwarranted—onto Kiku, a product of her general insecurity and not being in a great place mentally. As for Yuna, she’s a tone deaf but well meaning enigma right now. I think she’ll say ‘yes’ to Kiku’s proposal carelessly then spend the time from and in Japan mulling over it. I mean, it’s your ex asking if she could date your little sister. Then potential drama will spring up when she tries to interfere and—

Yeah, I dunno. But high hopes for this one, I like Mei Fujimatsu so I hope they can pull this off. Regardless of what happens though, Sena better end up happy. That girl is hurting.

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

So Kiku actually did wanna fuck Sena, this is gonna be interesting

joined Mar 8, 2019

Hmmm... I wonder why Kiku and Yuuna broke up... Does it have something to do with what seems to be a flashback of Kiku running into a teary eyed Sena? Or did Yuuna just want to experiment? She seems like the impulsive go with the flow type. Are Kiku's feelings for Sena genuine? Or does she just want someone who can understand what it feels like to be in love with Yuuna and not have her? And what's up with Yuuna and her fiance? Already loving this recipe for drama and disaster.

Thank the Universe for this blessing. This might just fill the hole that the end of It's A Detached Relationship has caused in my manga life....

last edited at Aug 2, 2021 7:41PM

bloodonthewater
Bigj
joined Jul 7, 2021

So blondie and brunette's older sister used to date, but brunette wants to fuck her sister and blondie is interested in brunette?

EDIT: It's a disoster. It's like watching a car crash in slow motion, they've just hit the car and the airbag malfunctioned.

last edited at Aug 2, 2021 8:56PM

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

I like how the protagonist is aware that incest is wrong... Like I think I have never seen that before in a anime or manga, usually the characters don't doubt about their feelings and go straight to fuck their relative lol

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

not incest dropped

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Aaaaaangst, my old frenemy, we meet again.

F0c1c7ea6c0d24b021d03256f2c658f6
joined Oct 9, 2019

YOOOO THIS IS INTERESTING THE ART IS PRETTY GOOD TOO

joined Apr 25, 2013

Well enough Alabama for me today...

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Batten down the hatches. Gonna be a tempestuous night.

joined Aug 9, 2021

Wow, the sister is an asshole.

"I have a lover in university, I leave them, and my sister, to make merry in a foreign country, meet some stud there and decide to marry him"

Talk about being selfish and insensitive.

Eh... well don't wanna make a point of invalidating your views or anything, but pretty sure that isn't how it went down, unless the author has other intentions which would be clarified later? She just gotta move due to work, and since from her pov, her sister wanted to gain independence so she left home, that wouldn't be her abandoning anyone. Then she met someone she can love.

Like, idk. Hope whoever hurt you gets their karma I guess?

Melty-blood-type-lumina-7
joined Apr 12, 2021

This is part 1 of chapter 2

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

This chapter was a whole lot of nothing...

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

This is part 1 of chapter 2

Oh, it makes sense now.

last edited at Aug 23, 2021 10:22PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

Needs Depression tag...

last edited at Aug 24, 2021 9:36AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.