Forum › Sorry but I'm Not Into Yuri discussion

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

This makes the 2nd person she actually spiked, though it was in self defence so...

Yep, Prez is still the only one who could be justfiably mad

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Oh yes give the person trying to see your anus a love potion, that surely can only end well lmao

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Well that was... uhh... something.
Would've literally lol'd if it wasn't past midnight rn.

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

We finally got a chuunibyou!

joined May 24, 2014

An utter psycho one

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I find it really funny that she just carries flask with tea spiked with the love potion on hand at all times in case the opportunity presents itself. That chuunibyou is pretty eccentric. I do wonder if she will appear more since they did connect over the manga. Also I love the fact that her best friend just abonded her. A shame that she admitted that she's just interested in her sexually.

joined May 1, 2015

Good thing MC is not into yuri.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

What part of any of the MC's experiences with using this potion made her think it will ever DECREASE her chance of being molested?

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

What part of any of the MC's experiences with using this potion made her think it will ever DECREASE her chance of being molested?

In her defense, she's not very smart.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

An utter psycho one

In fairness, who isn't off their rocker in this series? :P

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

This series is kind of hit or miss with me (the MC is just such a dumbass), but chapter 8 was a definite hit. Chuunibyou mangakas ftw!

You have to appreciate the wackiness.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

This series is kind of hit or miss with me (the MC is just such a dumbass), but chapter 8 was a definite hit. Chuunibyou mangakas ftw!

You have to appreciate the wackiness.

Not just the zaniness. Many of the juicy scenes are extremely well paced and writiten imo.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I'll always be amused by chuunibyous

joined Jul 16, 2021

Chunnibyous are lame. Or well I guess not because they do have some interesting personalities I guess.

joined May 24, 2014

An utter psycho one

In fairness, who isn't off their rocker in this series? :P

But not as utterly nuts as this Amber Heard wannabe

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

Close friend now admits she's sexually attracted to MC.

And considering how MC smoothly says her lines she's definitely a pure breed playgirl.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Close friend now admits she's sexually attracted to MC.

And considering how MC smoothly says her lines she's definitely a pure breed playgirl.

Albeit one with both a complete lack of common sense and a rather dangerous ability to attract the oddball girls around her. It's like pouring oil over gunpowder and throwing a lit match into the muck.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

I feel like she just dumbly lucks into it tho. The way she talked about Kurohime's manga seemed 100% sincere. I dont think she was trying to manipulate her — just being honest.

Rin said she liked her personality too... I wonder if, when she's not being selfish, she's just genuine and nice.

joined Aug 10, 2016

Ruruka is as much a scumbag piece of trash as MC, truly they're meant to be together.

joined May 24, 2014

Ruruka is as much a scumbag piece of trash as MC, truly they're meant to be together.

She's scum but not a psycho-insane-in-the-membrane crazy bitch

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

This series is getting exponentially more crazy each chapter lol

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Now that the eccentric girl from the background of previous chapters appeared, I need the vampire-demonic girl to take the lead role next

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

I love this manga so much

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Thank you based Mochi. She is truly living up to her potential here. You love to see it.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

New girl is good. Haha

To reply you must either login or sign up.