Forum › VAMPEERZ discussion

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

I’m more curious about the series making it a point to show that drinking a Lilu’s blood grants immortality/vampirism, if the ants and Aria’s reaction were anything to go by.

Hope that doesn’t end up a red herring. Give me vampire Ichika.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Damn shit got real. I hope this doesn’t end with Aria dying

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I might already know what's gonna happen and it won't result in Aria's death.

last edited at Jun 28, 2021 2:44PM

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

"You an Indian?" HOLUP GIRL YOU CAN'T JUST SAY IT LIKE THAT

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Is Ichika the ONLY person who can kill Aria? Aria did ask Chiyo to do the same thing, but Chiyo refused to kill Aria. Ichika, hence, is the logic candidate because of her bloodline and virginity. Since it is not that hard to get the sword initially, Aria could have taken the sword away and looked for another candidate..

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Can anyone tell me how come Maho also get twirling eyes? I thought only virgins are immune... So Maho is NOT a virgin??

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

oh no i'm so scared

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

It just dawned to me that it is possible to be a lilu, not just because of the ants, but when the chauffeur stabbed Aria when she was with Chiyo. Jirou showed up and beat the guy unconscious. Then Jirou told Aria not to get more people to the race. Aria said she did not care anymore. This makes me wonder, first ichika can be turned, but more importantly, a sacred sword wielder who is immortal is probably invincible. Also, the chance of her losing her virginity is next to nothing since it seems that neither Aria nor her has yet to reach a point of understanding or desire sexual intercourse, assuming virginity also include lesbian sex.
How come the first creepy doll when approaching Ichika malfunctioned and self-destructed?

I doubt this series will get cut easily. Even if the entire yuri readership is gone, there should be plenty of vampiric readership still following. Good art, decent stories.

last edited at Jul 19, 2021 11:03PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I doubt this series will get cut easily. Even if the entire yuri readership is gone, there should be plenty of vampiric readership still following. Good art, decent stories.

I understand your point, but the phrase "vampiric readership" made me blink for a second.

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

The power of love broke the curse, the gays triumph again. What a hell of a scene for a confession to happen, the sparkling disintegrating mannequins all around them were really pretty

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

This was so sweet. Love to see aria being adorable. And ichika. The author did a good job of making them adorable and ‘pretty’ in this chapter. Wholesome is what it was

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

The power of love wins over evil vampire black magic! That may be a total cliche, but I'm all for it.

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Oh sorry, but that dummy jumping behind Aria was funny
So good art this chapter, lol

36002568_1838354376215521_8722944858664206336_n
joined Jan 21, 2019

WOOOO THE POWER OF LOVE BABYYY
VIVAN LAS NOVIAAAAS

joined May 10, 2021

DAAAAAWWWWW
They're all dying but...
DAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW

Yuri over homework
joined Jul 19, 2021

Nice I was hoping for updates

Untitled-1
joined Feb 6, 2017

YESSSS
Good resolution!

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

That metal pole through the girl's head was saddening. She seemed really cool :\

The kiss at the end was nice at least.

joined Apr 8, 2021

That metal pole through the girl's head was saddening. She seemed really cool :\

I'm having trouble remembering the characters between updates. This girl is a vampire and will totally be fine, right? Right? Kind of ruins the mood if not...

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

WOOOOOO AND AHHHHHHH AND WOOOO YES

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

And also holy fuck everyone's dead

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Good thing they are vampires, so they might have a chance. With an artstyle this cute, every death hurts even more.

Also, cute confession.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Yeah, I'm sure they're all fine. Well, maybe not "fine" but they'll live - after all, one of the main things about vampires in this universe is that they need that special knife to be put down permanently.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I'm having trouble remembering the characters between updates. This girl is a vampire and will totally be fine, right? Right? Kind of ruins the mood if not...

&

Yeah, I'm sure they're all fine. Well, maybe not "fine" but they'll live - after all, one of the main things about vampires in this universe is that they need that special knife to be put down permanently.

I really hope they'll be okay, fingers crossed for a happy resolution next chapter.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Yeah. They're fine. Remember, they're idiots but they're still alive anyway because they can't be killed.
The one did have her spell interrupted, though.

In other news, awwww that was sweet.

To reply you must either login or sign up.