Forum › A Scummy Gap Student With a Hard Life Calls Upon a Lady of the Night discussion

S
joined Jan 12, 2021

At first I thought that the Onee-san left her the card to give the MC a reason to study, so that she would try to become her student, but then she started talking about taking advantage of it and I didn't get it, her personality seems too shy/awkward to do such a thing? Let's see where that goes.

joined Mar 26, 2021

Pay for gay tag, another manga about call girls, but looks cute and maybe it will be funny as well. I had a feeling something like 'is she gonna blackmailing her' since she gave her business card of her parents company, so the call girl must work for them. Anyway we'll see where this go. But isn't she said that Mc is older than her but she is a teacher in cram school, or did I understood something wrong

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Wow, MC really is scum.

MeiLangSakalam
271731483_478678657204397_1801763266118199384_n
joined Mar 26, 2021

MOARRRRRRRR

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Oof. I hope it doesn't turn toxic

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

The distinguishing thing about this one is the main character being a loser, and depending on what she's going to do with that card, maybe also a scumbag. I don't mind that at all and think it'll be an interesting story, but anything that isn't sunshine and rainbows tends to rub people the wrong way, so we'll see where it goes.

you are right, it does rub me the wrong way considering how nice and thoughtful Satou was being

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I really enjoyed this first chapter and look forward to future chapters. I think the faces the MC makes are pretty funny.

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

The​ moe art​ and​ yuri​ help​ soothe situation.​ If​ MC​ is​ a​ guy.​ Otaku, ​lazy, waste​ful​ and​ blackmailing​ call​​girl.​ That's​ a​ pack​ of​ scummy​ guy.

Its still kind of really gross of her regardless of gender lol. My “ignore” switch will just be on for the entirety of the series haha… Hopefully protag won’t cross more lines.

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

At first I thought that the Onee-san left her the card to give the MC a reason to study, so that she would try to become her student, but then she started talking about taking advantage of it and I didn't get it, her personality seems too shy/awkward to do such a thing? Let's see where that goes.

The call girl (onee-san) actually wanted to give MC a coupon to encourage her to come and request her again, but left her business card accidentally. Don’t be fooled by the moe art style haha, this MC deserves a punch.

HaxtonFale Uploader
Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

Y'all are so damn mean. I don't see anything scummy about this girl yet, she just needs a little help.

Unless y'all figured out what the end of the chapter implied, because I sure as heck didn't.

our protagonist is going to blackmail the girl by leveraging her position as the daughter of the director of her day job. Gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss.

last edited at Jul 20, 2021 4:59AM

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Femme, Switch.
Never translate Wasei Eigo literally.

joined Jun 3, 2021

Good beginning

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Y'all are so damn mean. I don't see anything scummy about this girl yet, she just needs a little help.

Unless y'all figured out what the end of the chapter implied, because I sure as heck didn't.

our protagonist is going to blackmail the girl by leveraging her position as the daughter of the director of her day job. Gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss.

Not the person you were referring to but thanks for the info!

joined Jun 17, 2018

Can someone give me the link to the author’s Twitter?

https://twitter.com/kosuzume_pipit

last edited at Jul 20, 2021 2:33PM by OrangePekoe

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

At some point in time, someone must have written a yuri manga about lesbian prostitution that was a giant smash, and from then on loads of authors jumped on the bandwagon and started churning out Pay for gay stories one after the other. At least that's how I imagine it happened... because it's amazing how many great Pay for gay series we are seeing lately.

The "gap" in the title is the real thing, lol. The charm point of this character is the gap between her adorable cute & moe looks and her scumbag personality. I loved in page 38 how she accidentally discovers the identity of the call girl and immediately thinks about blackmailing her -- and we get to see the faces of her "demon" self and her "angel" self, one smirking with a naughty look and the other bawling like a baby because she can't stand this evil!

joined May 1, 2015

Whoaw, MC is trash, but I hope she can be healed by that naughty teach.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Maybe there was a patch but https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_scummy_gap_student_with_a_hard_life_calls_upon_a_lady_of_the_night_ch01#23 has Maron saying she's older than MC.

I assumed "something I can abuse" was going to be blackmail ("do me for free or I tell my parents"), but it could also be "tutor me for free or", or even "let me take your classes" like someone suggested.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Well at least she's apparently too ditsy to actually go through with abusing that knowledge.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Well, at least she's not a NEET? Also thankfully she hasn't gone through with any blackmailing, though I'm sure that's still going to come up eventually.

S
joined Jan 12, 2021

... I guess I'm the only one who looked at the ending from different perspective. My guessing is that the onee-san plans to get her to study, and the MC is going to the cram school and also get closer with the onee-san. Two birds with one stone. Her "scummy" move would be using cram school as a way to be closer to her.

You and me both!

joined May 15, 2021

At some point in time, someone must have written a yuri manga about lesbian prostitution that was a giant smash, and from then on loads of authors jumped on the bandwagon and started churning out Pay for gay stories one after the other. At least that's how I imagine it happened... because it's amazing how many great Pay for gay series we are seeing lately.

The "gap" in the title is the real thing, lol. The charm point of this character is the gap between her adorable cute & moe looks and her scumbag personality. I loved in page 38 how she accidentally discovers the identity of the call girl and immediately thinks about blackmailing her -- and we get to see the faces of her "demon" self and her "angel" self, one smirking with a naughty look and the other bawling like a baby because she can't stand this evil!

I think that manga might have been "Asumi-chan is interested in lesbian brothels" cause, being honest, before that manga showed up i only caught like 1 or 2 one shots with the "pay for gay" on it, and after that i counted like 5 or 6

As a matter of fact im ignoring the Hentai ive read with the same tematic

joined Jan 22, 2015

I underestimated the stupidity and laziness of our MC. She currently reminds me of my buddy's ex.

joined May 24, 2014

She's scummy but her parents are worse

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think she's more what I think of as a "ronin" vs. a gap student, but probably the language has moved on? She is cute. Her parents even call her a ronin, more or less.

last edited at Jul 20, 2021 9:23PM

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

I can kinda relate since I'm lazy af

To reply you must either login or sign up.