Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

We must play the egyptian god cards and send the dank posters to the shadow realm. WITH OUR MINDS!

TheAwooMaster
A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

Being her own love rival... That's something

Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-ydiwshq0rx
joined Jan 5, 2021

nice

joined Jul 17, 2019

already became one of my favorites on here. hope this will get an official release.

joined Jul 21, 2020

This deserves an anime.

But... but... it's just STARTING!

9a905fe6a22b0201f7ade2de48a73f8d
joined Jan 22, 2014

it's making me anxious imagining how this is going to end, i just want a happy and healthy ending
but MC is stupid so i'm worried

This manga has ecchi and comedy in in its DNA, so a baka perverted MC is a given. The fact that she is a girl does not change that. But don't worry, according to the formula, the girls fall for him/her regardless of how much of a pervert, or how stupid he/she is.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Shit, mc is so fucking disgusting, is even worse than a generic simp, constantly sexually harassing a high school girl. And now don't try and give some deep to her character, she's just a revolting child stalker. My hate for her has become so big that I'm thinking of dropping this ASAP.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Can't wait to see how she somehow perverts this noble goal.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

You know this sht could had been cute if she would had actually tried to help her past self get with the young sempai. Instead she became a weird gross pedo. How did you go from a nerdy little girl to a sexual predator ….

last edited at Jul 20, 2021 1:45PM

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Aww fuck you too manga. Most of this chapter is well done drama and wholesome nostalgia. Why u gotta ruin it with creepy shit? Can I please have an abridged version?

joined Dec 13, 2020

This deserves an anime.

But... but... it's just STARTING!

Who cares? We want to see animated Seto in a too-tight schoolgirl blouse, and in a swimsuit, and in a top-and-jean-shorts combination, and we want to see those humongous boobs jumping and jiggling and bouncing!

joined May 15, 2021

A pervert mc that constantly harasses her crush that also has wholesome goals based on the tragic past of her crush? THIS IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER

Btw how do i post an image here?

last edited at Jul 20, 2021 2:18PM

joined Jul 20, 2021

If you think that this manga is creepy pedo shit then why do you keep reading?

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

I hope next chapter we get some wholesomeness, that sad smile from adult senpai is so heartbreaking :(

joined Jan 4, 2021

A pervert mc that constantly harasses her crush that also has wholesome goals based on the tragic past of her crush? THIS IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER

Btw how do i post an image here?

This might help

https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/5657-forum-post-formatting-basic-markdown-tutorial

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Must... not.. spoil... forum... with snarky comments about people's moral complaints 5 chapters in i mean like come on the story didn't even try to hide what it--

Phew, that was close. My monke brain almost won. Nothing more fulfilling than fighting strangers on the internet after all! (Hey mod team! Love you guys! Keep fighting!)

...Aaaaanyway, with regards to the chapter, it was kinda cool seeing the parallel between adult MC and younger MC vis a vis Senpai's ambitions. Like her younger self bottled up the horny until it overwhelmed her and she couldn't really help much, vs. adult MC uh, letting it out, as it were, and then making a stronger resolve to help her. But I also feel like younger MC would push through to help as well, if she knew the stakes. Whiiiich makes me super hype for a possible plot direction of young and adult MC working together to help Seto and then also being super horny over her, so she's caught between cute subby starry-eyed puppy dog and ara-ara onee-sama. The mix of wholesome and horny hits just right.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

At this point I'd checked out the story and I'm here only for the ecchi, everything else is just pretty bad.

joined Sep 11, 2019

Must... not.. spoil... forum... with snarky comments about people's moral complaints 5 chapters in i mean like come on the story didn't even try to hide what it--

Phew, that was close. My monke brain almost won. Nothing more fulfilling than fighting strangers on the internet after all! (Hey mod team! Love you guys! Keep fighting!)

...Aaaaanyway, with regards to the chapter, it was kinda cool seeing the parallel between adult MC and younger MC vis a vis Senpai's ambitions. Like her younger self bottled up the horny until it overwhelmed her and she couldn't really help much, vs. adult MC uh, letting it out, as it were, and then making a stronger resolve to help her. But I also feel like younger MC would push through to help as well, if she knew the stakes. Whiiiich makes me super hype for a possible plot direction of young and adult MC working together to help Seto and then also being super horny over her, so she's caught between cute subby starry-eyed puppy dog and ara-ara onee-sama. The mix of wholesome and horny hits just right.

Fellow tag-team supporter?

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This about sums up how I feel. Both versions of MC are morons but the adult MC is... uh... something, though it's cute and wonderful seeing her have wholesome motives. What a weird rollercoaster. Though I feel like by now adult MC would have figured out that she's engaging in some pretty obvious harassment and that it'll come back to haunt her eventually... but (and this is a big [Seto] but) that way of thinking won't get you the ecchi tag.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

"I came back in time to cuck my past-self"
Is a more fitting title lol.

last edited at Jul 20, 2021 3:42PM

joined Jan 22, 2015

TBF, Seto-senpai has a magnificent butt.

joined May 1, 2015

MC reedemed herself in my eyes.
I want a happy future for senpai. She is just so wholesome.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

C'mon people, MC doesn't give a shit about "senpai". Only in this chapter they implemented that idiocy of "I'm gonna help her" after she touched every last inch of her body. How would you get close to your senpai if you never actually cared about her? The only thing she wanted was fucking her, that's all, only this chapter she seems to remember Seto is not just a pair of boobs and a pussy, but also has a brain and feelings (assumed).

Morals apart, mc never gave a shit about real senpai since the beginning, and now in her adult self this has only worsen.

joined Jan 4, 2021

I think we can all agree that whether you hate it or love it, Senpai is the best! She's so cute!

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Hmm, this does now make me wonder what will the MC's reaction be when she see's senapi's ex-husband. It's going to be an interesting seeing her trying to prevent the two from hooking up. I say she will want to strangle him then and there.

last edited at Jul 20, 2021 4:35PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.