Forum › A Story About Being Loved By A Junior You Don't Get Along With discussion

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

interesting!

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

The junior should at least know that the waiter is a girl in drag, right? I mean I would think that it would be made clear that it is a crossdressing cafe.

maybe, cuz why would she's entering a crossdress cafe without her knowing it

You would think the junior would know it's a crisscrossing cafe, but I worked at a hobby gaming shop and people walked in by mistake all of the time. They had no clue what we sold, despite walking through the door marked Phoenix Games in red letters right at eye level. My boss even had an old lady ask him where we kept our bananas.

last edited at Jun 18, 2021 9:00PM

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

PIN HER DOWN NOW

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I didn't think I needed this, but I know now

joined Sep 11, 2019

This I can get behind

Img_1857
joined Apr 4, 2021

Anyone know if this is a brand new series? Or if it's been out for a while and only recently been picked up by a scanlator?

fsadddfsa Uploader
Collectible_dark_prince's_crown_icon
goon squad
joined Apr 11, 2021

Anyone know if this is a brand new series? Or if it's been out for a while and only recently been picked up by a scanlator?

been out for two years on pixiv and only has only 4 chapters i can post on dynasty scans.

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Looking forward to future idiot couple antics as they both fall for each other in different ways

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

been out for two years on pixiv and only has only 4 chapters i can post on dynasty scans.

two years and only 4 chapters??? i’ll start praying that the author picks this series up again i guess TnT

fsadddfsa Uploader
goon squad
joined Apr 11, 2021

two years and only 4 chapters??? i’ll start praying that the author picks this series up again i guess TnT

there's actually a 5th one on chinese aggregator sites. can't post it here though since it'll be a retranslation, sadly.

LionTrainer1
50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

I hope she finds out soon

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

The junior should at least know that the waiter is a girl in drag, right? I mean I would think that it would be made clear that it is a crossdressing cafe.

maybe, cuz why would she's entering a crossdress cafe without her knowing it

You would think the junior would know it's a crisscrossing cafe, but I worked at a hobby gaming shop and people walked in by mistake all of the time. They had no clue what we sold, despite walking through the door marked Phoenix Games in red letters right at eye level. My boss even had an old lady ask him where we kept our bananas.

In this case though, her sister works there too. She was there to deliver something.

joined Mar 27, 2017

The author has chapters 4-6 posted on her other pixiv account: https://www.pixiv.net/user/19000770/series/87937

last edited at Jul 4, 2021 3:31PM

Img_1857
joined Apr 4, 2021

there's actually a 5th one on chinese aggregator sites. can't post it here though since it'll be a retranslation, sadly.

Wait what’s wrong with retranslated again? Also, thanks for answering my question earlier

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Embarrasment can cause blushing, blushing can feel warm cause... Blood

fsadddfsa Uploader
goon squad
joined Apr 11, 2021

Wait what’s wrong with retranslated again? Also, thanks for answering my question earlier

basically, from what ive been told, biggest problem is that people are scared that the original translation might be mtled from japanese to chinese. 90% sure that none of the stuff i retranslate are mtled considering that ive only retranslated from this one group and they are recruiting japanese translators. but oh well. can't do much bout it. there are probably some other reasons but i wouldn't know.

last edited at Jul 4, 2021 10:00AM

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

She's lucky the girl falls in the general '' gyaru aren't very smart'' category :P

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

manganese posted:

Retranslation is basically betraying the original twice. Exponentially.

last edited at Jul 4, 2021 2:46PM

joined May 4, 2013

So what are they crossdressing as? nvm, a reverse cross-dressing tag would be less confusing imo.

last edited at Jul 6, 2021 1:43PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

So what are they crossdressing as? nvm, a reverse cross-dressing tag would be less confusing imo.

I hate the idea of having to say "reverse". Why it's "reverse" ? It's as much as crossdressing as a boy crossdressing a girl.

joined May 4, 2013

I hate the idea of having to say "reverse". Why it's "reverse" ? It's as much as crossdressing as a boy crossdressing a girl.

It's reverse in the sense of how a reverse trap aka a tomboy is the opposite to a trap (femboy). It's also harder to tell when a girl is crossdressing and when they're dressing normally as they have a wider range of clothing options to choose from in general (dresses, skirts, pants, button ups), so it's harder for them to cross a clothing boundary when they can just wear whatever suits them best.

That's why I was confused at first over the question who is crossdressing as whom (boy as girl or girl as boy?), if it wasn't for the Yuri tag I wouldn't have known that the protagonist is actually a girl.

Though I can see how using reverse in the context of crossdressing can be confusing in it's own regard as there is no clear "starting point" that reverse would be referencing. Maybe a tomboy tag would suffice in this case.

last edited at Jul 23, 2021 6:18PM

Princess_Anime
Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

Deus posted:

tr*p

cringe

Glsp3y3v_400x400
joined Nov 19, 2020

She called her senpai... how'd she know...?

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

She called her senpai... how'd she know...?

I hope the twist will be that she actually recognized her from the beginning. I don't know why she would pretend like she doesn't know, but, well, I can always just say it's some anime BS.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

I feel like she already recognized her

To reply you must either login or sign up.