Forum › A Story About Being Loved By A Junior You Don't Get Along With discussion

joined Nov 22, 2019

tr*p

Yikes

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

So the endgame here is that Sasaki will start working at the crossdressing cafe too, and they make out while wearing butler outfits right?

Anyways, for those who might not have noticed, Sasaki clearly used-san when talking to Ryouka so it’s not like Sasaki thinks she’s a guy, she just likes more masculine gals I suppose.

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

tr*p

Yikes

Double yikes.

So what are they crossdressing as? nvm, a reverse cross-dressing tag would be less confusing imo.

I hate the idea of having to say "reverse". Why it's "reverse" ? It's as much as crossdressing as a boy crossdressing a girl.

It's reverse in the sense of how a reverse tr*p aka a tomboy is the opposite to a tr*p (femboy). It's also harder to tell when a girl is crossdressing and when they're dressing normally as they have a wider range of clothing options to choose from in general (dresses, skirts, pants, button ups), so it's harder for them to cross a clothing boundary when they can just wear whatever suits them best.

That's why I was confused at first over the question who is crossdressing as whom (boy as girl or girl as boy?), if it wasn't for the Yuri tag I wouldn't have known that the protagonist is actually a girl.

Though I can see how using reverse in the context of crossdressing can be confusing in it's own regard as there is no clear "starting point" that reverse would be referencing. Maybe a tomboy tag would suffice in this case.

Don't use that word: trap. I heard it all the time in anime and manga communities and I cringe every time. I don't bother arguing because they don't think it is a slur either. It is a slur.
It stems from thinking trans women are "trapping" people when they dress feminine. It's really bad. It brings me back to films in the 1980s. Don't use that word.

Also, I think the crossdressing tag is fine. The tomboy tag wouldn't work. There are drag kings who dress up like men.
It is more acceptable for women to wear pants in western society, but women can still crossdress.

I had a teacher in High School who I mistook as a man at first because she dressed very masculine. She wore all male clothes all the time. She also had very short hair.
When she went to stores she was called sir all the time.

last edited at Jul 16, 2021 2:19AM

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

I thought sasaki knew as soon as she saw ryouka that she was the disciplinary committee girl

But hey, atleast we don't have to deal with the "im actually a girl" yuri shenanigans

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

So senpai’s a dumbass type, she clearly already knows from the change of using Kazu-San -> Senpai when she never said anything about being her upperclassman

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

So senpai’s a dumbass type, she clearly already knows from the change of using Kazu-San -> Senpai when she never said anything about being her upperclassman

Isn't that an obvious assumption due to her sister's interference?

Glsp3y3v_400x400
joined Nov 19, 2020

Peeked at the author's pixiv... is there really only one more chapter...? :<

fsadddfsa Uploader
Collectible_dark_prince's_crown_icon
goon squad
joined Apr 11, 2021

Peeked at the author's pixiv... is there really only one more chapter...? :<

apparently the author made an alt account and posted like, 3 more chapters there. so don't worry bout it.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Isn't that an obvious assumption due to her sister's interference?

That may be the case but she never specified what year she's in and that doesn't rule out the possibility that she's from the same year instead of a senpai.
Not sure if I can explain it right but it's vaguely hinted that the kouhai at least figured out who "Kazu-san" really is and has been interested in her for a while now.
I remember the older sister thinking something like "so that's what she's (her sister) like at school" implying that there's a big difference in how she acts at home and in front of the disciplinary committee senpai.
And if memory serves, there's also one or two panels somewhere that show the kouhai's expressions where you could see her showing interest in said senpai at school.

There's also something about the kouhai's reactions in school and in the café that tells me that she does know. Especially the part where she mentioned that senpai was avoiding her even though "Kazu-san" was being hospitable in the café.

last edited at Jul 16, 2021 12:39PM

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

You'll definitely be found out eventually, and then I can get me some yuri

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I had a teacher in High School who I mistook as a man at first because she dressed very masculine. She wore all male clothes all the time. She also had very short hair.

That proves the point. If it’s her style, then it’s not really crossdressing. Especially, since it’s more socially. Also, she must have had more masculine features for you to confuse her for a guy.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

So what are they crossdressing as? nvm, a reverse cross-dressing tag would be less confusing imo.

I hate the idea of having to say "reverse". Why it's "reverse" ? It's as much as crossdressing as a boy crossdressing a girl.

TW: slurs
It's reverse in the sense of how a reverse t*** aka a tomboy is the opposite to a t*** (femboy). It's also harder to tell when a girl is crossdressing and when they're dressing normally as they have a wider range of clothing options to choose from in general (dresses, skirts, pants, button ups), so it's harder for them to cross a clothing boundary when they can just wear whatever suits them best.

That's why I was confused at first over the question who is crossdressing as whom (boy as girl or girl as boy?), if it wasn't for the Yuri tag I wouldn't have known that the protagonist is actually a girl.

Though I can see how using reverse in the context of crossdressing can be confusing in it's own regard as there is no clear "starting point" that reverse would be referencing. Maybe a tomboy tag would suffice in this case.

Bruh, that sounds like a you problem. If you actually read the story, you’d know it was a girl crossdressing as a guy at work after school. I didn’t even needs the tags for that.

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

That proves the point. If it’s her style, then it’s not really crossdressing. Especially, since it’s more socially. Also, she must have had more masculine features for you to confuse her for a guy.

I was just thinking of examples of how someone could be a woman and "look like a man." I guess it kinda muddied my point.

Also, I was a dumb teenager. I had never met a woman who dressed masculine since I was really sheltered as a teen.
She didn't have a masculine face either, I was just dumb. Once I got to know her, it was really obvious she was a woman.

I was thinking of an example from my own life because the person I was quoting was saying how it's harder for girls to crossdress because there is a wide variety of clothing options to choose than if you're a man crossdressing.

Oh, and thanks for taking out the slurs. It's really nice.

last edited at Jul 18, 2021 3:31AM

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

I had a feeling she knew already, looking forward to the next chapters

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Pretty sure this was the last chapter haha...

Img_20200321_011342
joined Jan 15, 2020

Its over so fast-

fsadddfsa Uploader
Collectible_dark_prince's_crown_icon
goon squad
joined Apr 11, 2021

Pretty sure this was the last chapter haha...

i said in the credit page it wasn't lol, there's still 3 chapters

TheAwooMaster
A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

Ohh this is great!
Would love to see how it will end between those two

Maxresdefault-1
joined Mar 24, 2021

OH

ckretaznmayden
__sakura_futaba_persona_and_persona_5_drawn_by_kion_kun__d693cf24f18f5565a7cc666e236df3fc
joined Apr 9, 2019

OK, so she does recognize faces.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

i weirdly love this twist! really wholesome. maybe love isnt blind?

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

To all of us who called that she already know, let’s hit the lottery tonight lol But it was pretty obvious from the start that she knew, just curious to know how the rest is supposed to play out.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Ugh I wish we had as many good crossdressing yuri series as we do crossdressing yaoi series

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Why did the author put an "end" sign without the next page being an "as if that's how it ends!" Punchline lol

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

Woah, this chapter was amazing and adorable and adds a whole new dimension to this story. I'm really looking forward to more.

last edited at Jul 23, 2021 5:50PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.