Forum › Lost discussion

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

"you must not assume that liking someone will give you the license to say whatever you want. You should think again if you believe that you can do whatever you want just because you like them. Don't forget that forcing your intense love on someone can burden or hurt them" S1EP21 Fruits Basket. Honey, you love her? It's most likely you love yourself loving her so you deafen yourself to her soft pleas.

Nathaniel Kamb
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

"Being driven into a corner" Is a problem that i see is being too invisible, it´s been adressed so many times but it´s now just seen as a consequence of the natural human behaviour seen as humans being "greedy" as if it´s not something that you can change. The human is shielding it´s own faults by saying "it can´t be helped, it is my nature after all". If the problem is so obvious then try harder to fucking solve it goddammit, if the problem is crystal clear then all you need to do is solve it, it doesn´t involve numbers so it´s gonna be harder indeed, but if it was easy you wouldn´t see it as an accomplishment would you?
You may not solve it while being in your bathtub to end up screaming eureka and dancing like crazy all wet and nude, but there´s no unsolvable problem, and no matter is able to destroy, as much as is unable to transform.

Or completely ignore the problem and live your whole life happy without thinking about such hard things, and mistakes that you (luckily) haven´t comitted yet, making your life without depression, nor anxiety to hold you back, y´know, it´s easier hehe : ]

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Why must you hurt me this way

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

It was a bad idea to read this while I'm feeling sad, now I feel worse :(

joined Oct 27, 2018

This might be one of the only works by this mangaka that I actually like. So many of their other works are just mean spirited and the characters are cartoonishly cruel. This one though was much more realistic and just really sad.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Yep, I knew something bad was coming but I still moved forward to death regardless

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I personally don't think Mio committed suicide or anything, over that? doubt it, unless she was already depressed. She was probably exhausted of the relationship, decided to go on a walk or something, and was killed by truck-kun, leading Hinata to feel guilty about it.

I didn’t think so either. But y’a she’s certainly dead I’d say. Maybe suicide tho cause with that last time we see them together with the mc saying no you do love me, it just kind of seems like it? You know. I’d liken it to a flame fizzling out? Like when she tried to get out of it she couldn’t and was just tired. That’s the vibe I get, if I’m making sense. Though I suppose it is up to the ol interpretation.

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

Interesting visuals: Their social media was immaculate; their bedroom was pristine; but their living room (where mundane day-to-day life occurs) was full of trash. Trash that was never talked about or even acknowledged.

last edited at Jul 12, 2021 8:14AM

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I unlocked the hidden lore, it sounds like Mio fucked off, moved to a new city, totally started her life over again and ended up becoming Anonymous from Shimanami Tasogare. This is actually a secret prequel to that series. You can kinda barely see the resemblance.

Img_1857
joined Apr 4, 2021

I unlocked the hidden lore, it sounds like Mio fucked off, moved to a new city, totally started her life over again and ended up becoming Anonymous from Shimanami Tasogare. This is actually a secret prequel to that series. You can kinda barely see the resemblance.

lolol, possible

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

I feel bad for both of them. MC loved Mio too much and didn't want to admit to herself that Mio didn't feel the same and ended up hurting her and Mio kept being in an unhappy relationship for MC's sake :(

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Interesting visuals: Their social media was immaculate; their bedroom was pristine; but their living room (where mundane day-to-day life occurs) was full of trash. Trash that was never talked about or even acknowledged.

Oh, interesting! This is the kind of clever stuff I never notice.

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

I knew what it was going to be from the very beginning but I still keep reading. And now I feel emphty.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Pain. Suffering, even.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Ooh I'm really liking Sal Jiang the tone of their works especially this oneshot in particular is so gritty and satisfies some weird craving that I have.

Images%20(20)%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2021

I feel. hurt, I feel aughh.. my heart crack.

joined Jun 3, 2021

After read this, i must read happy end yuri

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Between the Aaaaaangst tag and the fact that Mio never looked happy, It was clear where it was heading. It was a little surprising that Mio just quietly broke camp. I was expecting a big flashy breakup, or maybe even Mio meeting a guy that she actually fell in love with and cheating on Hinata.

I was thinking about all these possibilities too. Breaking up due a fight would be sad, and cheating route would be just infuriating.
But this – this ending hits hard man. Kinda very real too, it just had so much real weight to it.
Right from the first page this oneshot made me anxious to even turn a page. The art was super on point too.

I feel. hurt, I feel aughh.. my heart crack.

Same bud, same.

last edited at Jul 13, 2021 4:51AM

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

I don’t know why, but I have a feeling that she killed Mio, if Mio committed suicide she’ll be devastated about the news, but if she’s the one who did kill Mio, then she already know and she has this alibi of not knowing anything and her messages to Mio’s phone after Mio was gone missing for a week can also strengthen her alibis. Just my two cents.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

The ending kept us all hanging there’s no clear answer, what happened to Mio. Did someone kidnapped her? Or seeing someone and run away him/her? Or did she just went away from Hinata and her family then intentionally off her phone so no one can contact her?.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

The ending kept us all hanging there’s no clear answer, what happened to Mio. Did someone kidnapped her? Or seeing someone and run away him/her? Or did she just went away from Hinata and her family then intentionally off her phone so no one can contact her?.

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

This mangaka is like the tsukemono among all the other yuri flavors

Lbeingrllygay
36002568_1838354376215521_8722944858664206336_n
joined Jan 21, 2019

AAAAAA this was painful to read. good work

%e2%80%8f%e2%80%8f3b41c630da1d5f54055c73f6c5e80f31%20-%20%d9%86%d8%b3%d8%ae%d8%a9
joined May 24, 2020

guess Mio just disappeared from the eyes of anyone knows her

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

intense

To reply you must either login or sign up.