Forum › A Story about a Very Lonely Female CEO who Falls for a Lesbian Prostitute in Seconds discussion

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Okay anyone wanna guess where this goes? My bet is chapter 2 shows Amano at work and the new employee is Noa. Either they recognize each other and the flirting begins or they both pretend to not recognize one another and live a double life of boss/subordinate by day and sex worker and customer at night.

This is 100% the obvious way to go for a classic, easy to work with narrative structure. I'm really curious to see if the author is going to go that route or be a bit more original.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

too fast, and too shallow

Considering the title that seems to be very appropriate.

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

hmm,interesting,you're in my list now

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Interesting start. It reminded me of "My lesbian experience with loneliness". Translator should keep working on it...!

As for speculation, I don't think she will end up being a co worker. I don't see why the author would have the theme of lesbian prostitute in the title, only to revoke it next chapter and be like "huh, turns out she wasn't actually a prostitute". It will just end up being like a simple OL story and it will lose the theme it is supposed to be developing around. But who knows.

last edited at Jul 8, 2021 10:11AM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Awww, she gave her a little chu, like finding a mint on your pillow.

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

WOW PLEASE DO MORE OF THIS THANK YOU SMSMSMSMMSMS I LOVE THIS THEME AAHHHHHHHH ily thank you more yes sry its 4am

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

ahhhh this trope is so adorable… i hope it doesn’t happen in real life though lol. must be really annoying/creepy if your customers continuously develop “crushes” on you while agreeing to have established boundaries. hope all sex workers never have to deal with an awkward situation like this haha. cute trope though!

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

Okay anyone wanna guess where this goes? My bet is chapter 2 shows Amano at work and the new employee is Noa. Either they recognize each other and the flirting begins or they both pretend to not recognize one another and live a double life of boss/subordinate by day and sex worker and customer at night.

this sounds really similar to that one GL about almost the exact same thing! replace the successful CEO with a college professor and the possible intern with a college student. i barely remember anything about it but i’m sure her cover name is something along the lines of “Ruri” or “Rika”? i’ll quote this again when i find it! its pretty dramatic but a good read.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

this sounds really similar to that one GL about almost the exact same thing! replace the successful CEO with a college professor and the possible intern with a college student. i barely remember anything about it but i’m sure her cover name is something along the lines of “Ruri” or “Rika”? i’ll quote this again when i find it! its pretty dramatic but a good read.

Suimitsutou Ha Shoujo Ni Kajirareru

... thing is, you practically got to set it up in such a way that they meet "outside" sex work. Otherwise they'll just keep meeting, fucking, parting ways. Of course doesn't have to be work - maybe in a park, or a restaurant, or a shop. A party her family throws. Who knows. But it's practically necessary for the plot to move forward reasonably ^^;

joined Nov 9, 2017

(this is very within my interest circle, very hoping more chapters)

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

She thought it was weird because she went to a burger joint by herself? Jeeze...

joined Aug 29, 2019

Noa-san is good at her job.

last edited at Jul 8, 2021 10:33PM

joined Nov 9, 2017

(holy fuck turnaround time but very interesting developments in the new chapter. not guessing, I'll jinx it)

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Fuck Burger King, Yuri's Burger is where it's at!

joined Apr 28, 2021

Ah I'm excited for this! Looks pretty interesting, I wonder where it'll go.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Where is my Yuri's Burger?

joined Jun 30, 2015

I want two Yuri Deluxe from Yuri's Burger please

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Those lesbian prostitution yuri stories are way too good, really.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

I have seen at least 2 RWBY fics, 3 Love Live fics, a Little Witch Academia and an Overwatch fic that have this exact plot.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

This is great work and fun to read, Please, I hope there’s more chapters soon. I’m excited for their relationship to bloom.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Wow

joined Dec 7, 2019

I have seen at least 2 RWBY fics, 3 Love Live fics, a Little Witch Academia and an Overwatch fic that have this exact plot.

If you remember, care to share the name of the LWA fic? Thanks!

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Those lesbian prostitution yuri stories are way too good, really.

Prostitution is making an ever-greater case for itself to be added to my list of tags that indicate bangers.

Sylka
joined Feb 17, 2016

Re: translator's note, the meaning is like "They're incredibly delicious, although the flavor is very hard to describe..."

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

Give me 2 yuri's burger!

To reply you must either login or sign up.