Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

joined May 29, 2021

The twist: this is a world where homosexual marriage is commonplace, and this is actually a stable time loop...
BECAUSE THE TIME TRAVELER WAS THE PERSON SENPAI GOT MARRIED TO!

She specifically says it was a man, though…

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

This is a good setup for selfcest

Or at least a threesome I suppose.

Time travel + Age gap is a combo I didn't know I needed in my life.

The time-cuck jokes make me think this could be a time loop setup. The person the senpai will marry and will divorce is her future self. Once she got that set, she suddenly gets back to the present, awakens to her sempai and uh get married??? I dunno makes sense to me lol.

I was thinking about the possibility of her senpai marrying her older self, and it'd be honestly tragic if her older self ended up cheating on the senpai.

Saying someone's partner is "male" is often used as cover in Yuri, so it's still possible I think. We haven't seen who she married, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's some fuckery lmao

last edited at Jul 6, 2021 2:30AM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I am very interested in this. I am curious to how the MC will be in the past espeically since she looks different from her past self 10 years ago. I am also curious if her past self still exists or has been replaced by her future self.

Also the senpai from 10 years in the future is beautiful.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Saying someone's partner is "male" is often used as cover in Yuri, so it's still possible I think. We haven't seen who she married, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's some fuckery lmao

She was at senpai's wedding. I do think this plot will go somewhere stupid, but it can't possibly be as stupid as that she didn't recognize herself; or whether the one her love interest was marrying was a guy or not ^^;

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

This is a good setup for selfcest

Or at least a threesome I suppose.

Time travel + Age gap is a combo I didn't know I needed in my life.

The time-cuck jokes make me think this could be a time loop setup. The person the senpai will marry and will divorce is her future self. Once she got that set, she suddenly gets back to the present, awakens to her sempai and uh get married??? I dunno makes sense to me lol.

I was thinking about the possibility of her senpai marrying her older self, and it'd be honestly tragic if her older self ended up cheating on the senpai.

Her senpai married 3 years ago, while she travel back 10 years ago and already made her move.
First, that's 7 years gap to be a time loop, unless she's a snail which she's not. Second, she love her senpai until now, why would she cheated on her senpai for 6 months?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Tokyo Revengers is hitting different

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

She was at senpai's wedding. I do think this plot will go somewhere stupid, but it can't possibly be as stupid as that she didn't recognize herself; or whether the one her love interest was marrying was a guy or not ^^;

Well maybe she disguised herself as a man to get past Japanese laws? Created a false identity as a man, I'm just getting wild here don't mind me :P

Her senpai married 3 years ago, while she travel back 10 years ago and already made her move.
First, that's 7 years gap to be a time loop, unless she's a snail which she's not. Second, she love her senpai until now, why would she cheated on her senpai for 6 months?

Yeah that would be weird, but with how nonsense time travel can get who knows? haha

joined Jun 6, 2021

I do think this plot will go somewhere stupid,

Hahaha! Yup!

joined May 15, 2021

This can go wrong in so many ways im just waiting to see what kind of stupid stuff will happen now...

joined May 15, 2021

This can go wrong in so many ways im just waiting to see what kind of stupid stuff will happen now...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Time travel isn’t something I’m a fan of, but this looks really good. Just hope the author pulls it off well enough in the future

The kouhai has pulled it off quite a bit already.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Seohyuncropped
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

How small is she vs how big is that playground equipment? :X

けやき坂46
Original
joined Jan 30, 2019

What saved senpai from that distracted biker (?) in the original timeline?

432027e9-d7bf-4855-8947-d2e8c86accea
joined Jun 3, 2018

If this ends with some bullshit where she gets with her senpai (young), manages to convince senpai that she's the junior girl just to wake up back in the present where the senpai never married the dude and has been with her the whole time, then I'll be fuming.

Also a bit of a stupidly realistic question (seeing as there's time travel). How do you live without a bank account, house and valid identification that you'd need to get both of those things?

Wouldn't you be completely off grid, since everything you had has not yet been created?

_______%20(12)
joined Feb 18, 2018

cute face and big boobs,, nice

joined Mar 26, 2021

What if her younger self travel to the future, like they change places in timeline. There was a webtoon similar i think but there was like not the bodies but the soul or mindset. If it was like this here it would be interesting even more.

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Okay guys, you ready to absolutely wreck the timeline? I'm looking forward to this one! Normally with this kinda plot she'd wind up in her younger selves body, but in this case she actually still retains her physical body. I like it

Screen%20shot%202020-10-06%20at%203.36.22%20pm
joined Jun 18, 2020

another new series lets go

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Feels like it's been a while since I'ce read a time travel where the person physically goes back. I wonder what her past self is up to?

Probably masturbating to senpai.

MeiLangSakalam
271731483_478678657204397_1801763266118199384_n
joined Mar 26, 2021

added to the list

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I was hoping the adult ver would help younger ver to get together with the senpai.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Self NTR.

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

I’m just gonna call MC horny girl because that’s exactly what she is (also because idk her name)

Also, she absolutely deserved to get hit, like if you’re gonna masturbate at least do it in your house, not on a bull swingy ride

last edited at Jul 6, 2021 10:46AM

E05aff7c1334de03865ce183142c84b52
joined Feb 6, 2014

TVA intervention possible because of Nanasawa variant...

To reply you must either login or sign up.