Forum › Yuri Manga Recommendations

Nlkrxxa
joined May 21, 2020

Any yuri manga featuring blindness? I want to see how love blossoms in a world of darkness

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Any yuri manga featuring blindness? I want to see how love blossoms in a world of darkness

Dark Forest, White Road

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Present

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Is there any yuri manga that includes characters with a mental disorder? I mean officially and not speculation. I've already read that one shot on here about the girl with Aspergers.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Is there any yuri manga that includes characters with a mental disorder? I mean officially and not speculation. I've already read that one shot on here about the girl with Aspergers.

I assume "that one shot" refers to Sazanka? There's also Water Depth which makes it clear that the person has a mental disorder without ever putting a name to it. Can't think of any others; mental disabilities are kind of an uncommon subject. (Now that you make me think of it, even though my kid has Asperger's, most of their comics have been about gender identity; I don't think they've even done anything to do with their trials on this topic.)

last edited at Jun 17, 2021 1:22PM

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I assume "that one shot" refers to Sazanka? There's also Water Depth which makes it clear that the person has a mental disorder without ever putting a name to it. Can't think of any others; mental disabilities are kind of an uncommon subject. (Now that you make me think of it, even though my kid has Asperger's, most of their comics have been about gender identity; I don't think they've even done anything to do with their trials on this topic.)

I knew it was long shot. Even looking outside of the yuri genre the only manga I know of about dealing with specified disorders are With the Light and Asper Kanojo.

Img_20210826_205427
joined Jan 24, 2021

wholesome yuri manga (no glasses tag)

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

wholesome yuri manga (no glasses tag)

I have a special wholesome list, if you want to check it out. And you can always check the wholesome tag.

last edited at Jul 2, 2021 5:44AM

Img_20210826_205427
joined Jan 24, 2021

Thank you (◍•ᴗ•◍)

joined Jan 21, 2020

So this is an unusual request but i feel like someone on here would know this. Recently ive been feeling like reading some yaoi but its kinda tricky to find non-nsfw yaoi doujins so ive been wondering, is there a yaoi equivalent to Dynasty ?

12tfm5yp9bu41
joined Jun 5, 2018

Any MadoHomu doujin that are introspective about their relationship and are kinda like character studies for Madoka and Homura? Either romantic or platonic context is fine

I am planning to reread Girl Friends soon, are there any other (preferably similar but any are fine) series you recommend reading/rereading?

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

So this is an unusual request but i feel like someone on here would know this. Recently ive been feeling like reading some yaoi but its kinda tricky to find non-nsfw yaoi doujins so ive been wondering, is there a yaoi equivalent to Dynasty ?

I'm also curious about this! Balance my diet a little and all.

bonus question: what's the BL equivalent of Yuru Yuri?

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I am planning to reread Girl Friends soon, are there any other (preferably similar but any are fine) series you recommend reading/rereading?

Aoi Hana maybe?

Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

Any angsty yuris that end happy for the main couple?

joined Jul 22, 2021

We've got quite a big collection of yuri manga here on Dynasty, so it makes sense that folks might have missed stuff they're really in the mood to read.

Therefore, this is a thread for all of you, who want to hear about the stuff you're looking for. And for people who want to encourage others to read something they may have missed.

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

i'd like to make myself suffer so any recommendations about falling in love with a straight friend?

joined Jul 13, 2021

Any long Yuri stories with a lot of drama? Can be based in high school or adult life.

Tanya33ff
joined Sep 10, 2019

Does anyone know what happened to Hino-San No Baka. There has not been any updates in a long time?
This is one of my most favorites. Here is a link
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/hino_san_no_baka

last edited at Jul 28, 2021 12:38PM

joined May 26, 2021

any stuffs with love-making instead of just sex?
gentle pulse is a gold standard

joined Aug 1, 2021

I'm looking for a series that has a good development but isn't too long

series' I've enjoyed:
your true color
Watashi Ga Koibito Ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?)
Yamada to Kase-san.
Hino-san no Baka
Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl
Futaribeya
Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo
Adachi to Shimamura

if it's not too much to ask, I'd like suggestions like these series'

Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

I'm looking for a series that has a good development but isn't too long

series' I've enjoyed:
your true color
Watashi Ga Koibito Ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?)
Yamada to Kase-san.
Hino-san no Baka
Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl
Futaribeya
Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo
Adachi to Shimamura

if it's not too much to ask, I'd like suggestions like these series'

Give "Soulmate" a shot. It's 40 chapters + several mini-chapters/extras. You'll have to Google it though, as it's not on dynasty-scans.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Looking for stories in which ex-lovers meet again. Getting back together optional.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Looking for stories in which ex-lovers meet again. Getting back together optional.

Spring Haze: The Path We Walk On

To reply you must either login or sign up.