Forum › Yuri Manga Recommendations

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

Looking for stories in which ex-lovers meet again. Getting back together optional.

This one by Harukawa Haru.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I really want to read more yuri manga with girls with wavy hair, like Kawaruokoto, Mizuno & Chayama, or Witch Meets Knight. Thanks!

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

I really want to read more yuri manga with girls with wavy hair, like Kawaruokoto, Mizuno & Chayama, or Witch Meets Knight. Thanks!

The only one that came to my mind was Dark Forest, White Road
Though I suppose her hair is more... floofy, rather than wavy
That, aaannd it's not really the kind of lighthearted story that you would normally read for the hairstyle lol
(emphasis on "normally" here, cause, admittedly, I did actually read it once just because I liked the characters' designs lol)

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Though I suppose her hair is more... floofy, rather than wavy

If you're accepting floofy, I'd like to chip this in.

somebody should seriously give me some manga recommendations like a room for two

im getting tired of these nsfw stuff. opapagoto is good too but i want really fluffy stuff, or 4-koma. does anybody have any recommendations?

Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

somebody should seriously give me some manga recommendations like a room for two

im getting tired of these nsfw stuff. opapagoto is good too but i want really fluffy stuff, or 4-koma. does anybody have any recommendations?

You'll probably be interested in comics with Wholesome or Moe up the butt tags.

You'll probably be interested in comics with Wholesome or Moe up the butt tags.

okay thank u a lot!

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

anyone could give me a general recommendation of recent good yuri manga?
haven't really check much recently

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Been feeling down lately and want to read some good stuff. What's your favorite comedy or maybe cute series/oneshot would you recommend? I've been re-reading the ones from Bomber Grape and Maitake2 recently.

Been feeling down lately and want to read some good stuff. What's your favorite comedy or maybe cute series/oneshot would you recommend? I've been re-reading the ones from Bomber Grape and Maitake2 recently.

i just read this recently.

also this is my favorite one:
a Room for Two

Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

What are some good yuri mangas/manhuas/manhwas/VNs/LNs that are not on dynasty-scans?

last edited at Aug 24, 2021 7:25PM

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

What are some good yuri mangas/manhuas/manhwas/VNs/LNs that are not on dynasty-scans?

Maka-Maka

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I want something NSFW yet romantic and intimate.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

a Room for Two

Bet. Haven't read these two series in awhile.

a Room for Two

Bet. Haven't read these two series in awhile.

also i just finished Nukoduke!

joined Jul 26, 2020

Hello, I'm looking for anything with really pretty art. Pretty as in Zawawa's style pretty. Zawawa's works are so pretty and delicate and fragile, it seems to be such a rarity in Yuri Manga nowadays. Would love any sort of recommendations. Thank you! ❤️

joined Mar 27, 2017

Hello, I'm looking for anything with really pretty art. Pretty as in Zawawa's style pretty. Zawawa's works are so pretty and delicate and fragile, it seems to be such a rarity in Yuri Manga nowadays. Would love any sort of recommendations. Thank you! ❤️

Here are some artists whose art I think is pretty

Usui Shio

Yukiko

Aoto Hibiki

Mamaloni

Iwami Kiyoko

tmfly

Canno-sama.
featured author on dynasty reader. plus his plots and manga are so good. check him out!!

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Looking for a manga where the female mc is a bitch to everyone except their girl...

I still am looking for one like this hehe thanks in advance

1paf9r7jlqo71
joined Aug 15, 2021

Manga where the protagonist suffers from social anxiety or has trouble talking to people? (Could also just have no friends without having any real social skill issues)

Other details don't really matter.

Manga where the protagonist suffers from social anxiety or has trouble talking to people? (Could also just have no friends without having any real social skill issues)

maybe Hitoribocchi no OO Seikatsu? its a really cute manga! although this is the only manga ive read where the protagonist has social anxiety, so im sorry for not giving other kinds!

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness is among the greatest manga I've ever read.

last edited at Sep 1, 2021 6:58PM

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

Dark Forest, White Road
(I'll keep recommending this whenever I get the chance, 'cause it's great).

so i want a series with the Moe up the butt tag with no yuri, no yaoi and no het, like K-ON or Nukoduke!.

i am not fine with any series that revolve around a couple nor somebody who has a crush on the same/opposite sex because like i said, no yuri, no yaoi, no het. well, hope you have a good day!

last edited at Sep 1, 2021 10:01PM by

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

so i want a series with the Moe up the butt tag with no yuri, no yaoi and no het, like K-ON or Nukoduke!.

i am not fine with any series that revolve around a couple nor somebody who has a crush on the same/opposite sex because like i said, no yuri, no yaoi, no het. well, hope you have a good day!

Urara Meirochou

To reply you must either login or sign up.