Forum › Posts by miklos-abdul

miklos-abdul
joined Oct 30, 2020

I've been reading Princess x Pistolier on tapas, and I really enjoyed it, so now I am looking for yuri that contains any of the following:
steam/dieselpunk technology, dour industrial landscapes, heavy coats, militarism, women in (practical) armor, loyalty and honor, militarism, authoritarian governments, seriours and strict characters.

miklos-abdul
joined Oct 30, 2020

I am looking for age gap yuri with (elegant, but not necessarily mature) adult and a young girl, no student/teacher - something like Touko-san cant take care of the house, Want to Sell Me Your Body?(licensed here but can be read on mangadex) or Pulse.
Thanks!

miklos-abdul
joined Oct 30, 2020

I am looking for series, preferably longer ones, where yuri is only a subplot.
Like how most stories, regardless of genre, include a romance, but with yuri. The main theme is not important - I read pretty much anything.

miklos-abdul
joined Oct 30, 2020

First, is there any mafia-themed yuri? Not gore and violence, though. Ideally something like this picture:
http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/full/Love-Live!-School-Idol-Project-anime-2152830.jpeg

Second, anything with a long time between characters catching feelings and actually stating to date, with a lot of tension and doubts etc., and perhaps a bit of prejudice from their surroundings?