Forum › Looking Up to Magical Girls discussion

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Azul wont stand for perverted shit happening without her. Also Korisu is just too much. She is like the harbinger of Freud.

joined Jul 26, 2016

These Magical Girls are gonna lose their powers due to discovering their fetishes.

Azul: "Am I a joke to you?"

21stcenturyschizoidman
Firepunchforme
joined May 23, 2021

Man.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Omg, Alice's smile when she made the bottle was so evil and creepy lol. I actually feel bad for the pink magical girl and hope she can get a power up after figuring out her insecurities. I do think it will probably have something to do with nudity since this is like the second time she has exposed herself in public.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

It's good to see more of Haruka, but I'd really like a stronger focus on her. Out of the magical girls it feels like we know the least about her. Energetic girl, seems to want to get along with everyone, perhaps not very bright but has good intuition... honestly, she's just a very typical pink magical girl. I'd like to see more about what makes her tick.

Looks like we're going to be focusing on Sulfur next, though. That's fine I guess... I want to see what Vena's up to with her.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

This is some extremely gay content, I love it.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

HOLD ON 14 YEARS OLD

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

UHHH OFFICER I CAN EXPLAIN

Akari
joined Jun 12, 2021

This manga is always surprising me. I didn't expect that AlicexHaruka could been this good, now I'm looking forward for a possible KiwixKaoruko

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Venalita's gonna die

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

UHHH OFFICER I CAN EXPLAIN

My head cannon is that this is like Gundam: The ages are a complete lie and everything makes more sense if you assume each of the characters are a few years older. That still leaves them too young, but 16 is less bad.

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I'm just going to pretend they are all 18 and pray the police don't knock on my door. This manga is such a guilty pleasure but man this went from perverted to illegal so FAST

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

This pairing has the potential to be as good if not better than the main pairing. Depends if Alice puts a diaper on her next time.

Chapter needs hypnosis tag.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I'm just going to pretend they are all 18 and pray the police don't knock on my door. This manga is such a guilty pleasure but man this went from perverted to illegal so FAST

Oh shit I forgot they were 14. And I was so down for the mc to bang the other one and the couple but now I’m happy the former didn’t.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Omg, Alice's smile when she made the bottle was so evil and creepy lol. I actually feel bad for the pink magical girl and hope she can get a power up after figuring out her insecurities. I do think it will probably have something to do with nudity since this is like the second time she has exposed herself in public.

I know right, I was already in a laughing mood but it made me laugh and goddamn this chapter was just hilarious.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I honestly can’t believe she didn’t put together who Alice was after her own comparison of the two, Alice being at the park and then Alice just wanting to play with her. I know it’d be weird but still.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I honestly can’t believe she didn’t put together who Alice was after her own comparison of the two, Alice being at the park and then Alice just wanting to play with her. I know it’d be weird but still.

Well there is a magical recognition inhibition at work...

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

Can anyone tell me what's up with Utena on the first page?

Is she recovering from being accidentally torched, or depressed because of Kiwi? She was certainly turned to charcoal in the previous chapter.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

Author just had to go for 14, could have been 17 and everything would still make sense and not feel as sus, but NOOOOOO, 14!!

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Can anyone tell me what's up with Utena on the first page?

Is she recovering from being accidentally torched, or depressed because of Kiwi? She was certainly turned to charcoal in the previous chapter.

I think she’s trying to play with Nero Alice while distracted thinking about what happened with Kiwi, yeah.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

Atleast the art is nice ;_;

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

HOLD ON 14 YEARS OLD

I fuckin' know right

every once in a while I remember how old these characters are supposed to be and I'm like hol' up

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

HOLD ON 14 YEARS OLD

I fuckin' know right

every once in a while I remember how old these characters are supposed to be and I'm like hol' up

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

Magenta is the only one with a strong inkling that the "world domination" stuff is a distraction, and that Baiser is not out to destroy them. In other words, the two reasons for fighting might not be true. And she's just a major league sweetie.

Azul is going to go mad imagining that Baiser was the one who got rid of Magenta's panties!

Also, if Ven turns Sulphur, it will push Utena/Baiser over some kind of edge, I think. She wants it all, her friends and her thermonuclear id and all three magical girls she said she "simps" for.

I think we're heading toward the darkest passage since Lord's ghouls killed those magical girls.

last edited at Jun 20, 2021 11:52PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Just as I was complaining about wanting more development for Magenta, we finally got a chapter focused on her yay! But man I totally didn't expect the story to pair her up with Alice. Kinda bummed and it's honestly kinda weird with the ages, but I'm interested to see where it goes. I do hope it stays non-sexual between them though because Alice is barely out of diapers herself my god.

To reply you must either login or sign up.