Forum › Vampire-chan × Junior-chan discussion

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh man, even the dog lelt her as well. I wonder what is inside the pocket that could heal this tragedy?

13320157_522707027938643_73759181_n
joined Mar 31, 2018

fuck...

joined Oct 25, 2010

Thanks for telling me who Moe-chan is. I have been crying so much after chapter 21. It is so beautiful and sad. May these sweet couples be together forever in good health and happiness.

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

I am going to fucking die :›

joined Dec 26, 2019

I read n crying...

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Aah, that was good. Liked this one since it started, and entertaining to the end.
Thanks for the chapters!

joined Oct 25, 2010

What a wonderful story but the sorrow was so thick that it crowded the air out of my room. I am hopeful that the two pairs of lovers will be eternally happy and together . I know this is a fictional work but it felt so real to me. Maybe I am just foolish. It reminds me of Chikane and Himeko in Kannazuki no Miko. That’s another beautiful story that I love. But because both stories are fictional , I can change them to the happy forevers that I love so much.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Yuri tragedy with bad end: I sleep

Tragic yuri but the couple eventually gets their happy ending together: REAL SHIT

Amazing story. Brb ordering the whole series rn

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Feels like a giant asspull. Oh yeah I keep meeting you in my past lives, sorry I didn't tell you. I just didn't want to NTR myself from myself, you see. See you again some day :)

But I guess they can eventually be happy. I presume they get their memories back.

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

Finally, it ends. Until next time takano saku

joined Oct 14, 2016

Bitter sweet ending, good thing they find the cure that means they can be together until the reincarnated Sara grow old for her new timeline.

2021-02-06%2003_35_00-window
joined Aug 12, 2018

Ight so you telling me not only she killed Sara in this life, but in many previous ones too, where she always developed that self-destroying stockholm syndrome (probably a side effect of the toxin) which led her to a young death for "love"

And the author wants us to think it's a cute love story and they truly love each other very much?

065c32a8-afc0-4869-9729-938dcd42f014
joined Apr 12, 2021

I mean at the point when she found out about the whole 1 year life thing it was too late to go back. But For Aoi I’m not sure, I just hope she got 100% consent on this.

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

I AM GOING TO FUCKING DIE :›

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Ight so you telling me not only she killed Sara in this life, but in many previous ones too, where she always developed that self-destroying Stockholm syndrome (probably a side effect of the toxin) which led her to a young death for "love"

And the author wants us to think it's a cute love story and they truly love each other very much?

I mean, this narrative is a variant of "The Weaver and the Cowherd", which is like THE Asian love story. You can find versions of it in China, both N. and S.Korea and Japan. You might also heard of it through the stars Vega and Altair. Like Romeo and Juliet, just with concept of eternal reincarnation added, so the lovers are connected again and then immediately taken apart. Rinse and repeat forever.

Where it comes to yuri, Kannazuki no Miko and its spin-offs / AU's also use this same concept.

Only difference here is that their time of almost complete separation is finally over, as the curse will be finally lifted.

That's already awfully happy conclusion, to be honest, considering the circumstances. Maybe the author didn't think eternal separation with brief meetings was that romantic of a concept after all, and agrees more with you than you seem to think.

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Ight so you telling me not only she killed Sara in this life, but in many previous ones too, where she always developed that self-destroying Stockholm syndrome (probably a side effect of the toxin) which led her to a young death for "love"

I mean, this narrative is a variant of "The Weaver and the Cowherd", which is like THE Asian love story. You can find versions of it in China, both N. and S.Korea and Japan. You might also heard of it through the stars Vega and Altair. Like Romeo and Juliet, just with concept of eternal reincarnation added, so the lovers are connected again and then immediately taken apart. Rinse and repeat forever.

Where it comes to yuri, Kannazuki no Miko and its spin-offs / AU's also use this same concept.

Only difference here is that their time of almost complete separation is finally over, as the curse will be finally lifted.

That's already awfully happy conclusion, to be honest, considering the circumstances. Maybe the author didn't think eternal separation with brief meetings was that romantic of a concept after all, and agrees more with you than you seem to think.

I mean we should also point out that whenever they feel in love and they ended with a tragedy it was never intentional. Iris never intended to kill Sara nor Mizuki or Sara try to get herself killed, Iris and Mizuki never knew that Mizuki drinking her blood would kill her, nor did Iris know about what happened to brides. They did actually love a each without the knowledge of their previous lives, and the Sensei even said it was unnatural for a papillae demon (idk if that’s how it’s spelled but I’m rolling with it) to remember their past lives. It was never really either one’s fault because even if they’ve lived multiple lives and several reincarnation, they’re basically born anew every time so it’s not like they just pick up where they left off from the last life

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

esta muy F como dirian lo chavos
btw i just can´t get behind the whole reincarnation thing i think it robs the character of agency and makes the relationship feel less natural

Bacon Pancakes
0b955f79-53d7-4077-9788-189760d17f51
joined Aug 21, 2013

I kept ending that last sentence with “…chika chika slim shady”

But fr I’m glad it didn’t end in tragedy. I cried so much with the last 2 chapters, but it was worth it

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I liked this story. It was a nice vampire tale at the start and then added a great change with the fact that the vampire's are parasites. It sent me through a rollercoaster of emotions as it kept going and I was really sad at the deaths of the brides. I am glad though that it does end happily with the two gettting reincarnated and a cure being made so that the brides don't have to die.

Divalshfgd_400x400
joined Jan 18, 2017

So is it over or not? Seems like it's over but it's still marked as ongoing.

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

"I suddenly remember"

Aight, Imma heads out now.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Thank you for explaining the cultural context, I was about to inquire about it. :-)

E60ba778-4b7b-4410-a033-d9957225ff18
joined Apr 29, 2021

(;—;) my heart!!!!!

堕落クレエーターユウー
Img_20210917_024032
joined May 27, 2020

At least Sara still be sara

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Honestly I'm actually quite okay with this ending. Sad, definitely, but there's hope there too. According to Shion they finally found a cure to keep Brides alive, so while Sara might not remember her previous life (at least not immediately) the cure will allow the two of them to actually live a full life this time around. And, hopefully, all the times after. Plus Aoi can finally wake up

To reply you must either login or sign up.