Forum › Vampire-chan × Junior-chan discussion

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Oh shit we ramped up FAST. I was kinda hoping SOMETHING would change, but no. Very sad ending.

Whoofa.

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

I didn’t expect that they would really kill her off like that, I thought they would follow the same route as Aoi, but nah, she dead. I wonder if the cycle will just continuously and perpetually repeat itself because an even crueler fate than I first thought it would be.

A story of two people who cursed themselves by falling in love when they weren’t supposed to, and if that separation wasn’t already tragic, they became fated to be reunited fall in love and then ripped apart once again, potentially until the end of time. Even if Iris does lose her memories at her birth, there’ll always be some part of her that remembers. I wonder if it would be an act of kindness to let the cycle end entirely, or let them go through an infinite number of reincarnations of falling in love only to lose the each other.

Just damn….. beautifully tragic, but damn……

last edited at Jun 16, 2021 12:09AM

joined Mar 15, 2015

Oh shit we ramped up FAST. I was kinda hoping SOMETHING would change, but no. Very sad ending.

Whoofa.

I'm guessing there's one more chapter, since there's one last item on Sara's list.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end

Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes again.

Edit: This chapter combined with The Doors lyrics made me cry.

last edited at Jun 16, 2021 1:21AM

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

I hate this ending

joined Jan 3, 2020

It's a rough ending on the heart; there's no sidestepping that.

Honestly, I don't know why Sara expects Iris to take another bride, even as Sara's last request. Iris has been tortured by what she has done to Sara; Iris just doesn't have the right mentality to be a vampire. Shion (pre-Aoi) did. "I get to have lots of sex with a beautiful girl and then move on". That level of detachment is the only way to survive.

Iris could never do that knowingly, and she didn't even take Sara as her bride knowingly.

Whoofa.

I'm guessing there's one more chapter, since there's one last item on Sara's list.

Yep, there is one more chapter and then an "Extra" which serves as an epilogue.

last edited at Jun 16, 2021 1:09AM

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

It's a rough ending on the heart; there's no sidestepping that.

Honestly, I don't know why Sara expects Iris to take another bride, even as Sara's last request. Iris has been tortured by what she has done to Sara; Iris just doesn't have the right mentality to be a vampire. Shion (pre-Aoi) did. "I get to have lots of sex with a beautiful girl and then move on". That level of detachment is the only way to survive.

Iris could never do that knowingly, and she didn't even take Sara as her bride knowingly.

Honestly considering two chapters ago I really do feel like the only reason Iris is still alive is she hasn’t figured out HOW to commit suicide. It certainly isn’t for lack of trying…

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I really wished she would've also gone in a coma and maybe they don't tell us if it works out in the end. Would've been less painful.

Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

If the thing that is in the pocket isn't her, I will be sad

Divalshfgd_400x400
joined Jan 18, 2017

You'd think even at the end when they were married she'd call her by her name. But no, still called her senpai.

Dusnkzfu8aeqg-g
joined Dec 19, 2018

I hate crying

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

Well.
dead

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

Why did I have to read this goddamnit

Untitled-1
joined Feb 6, 2017

Honestly, her telling Iris to take another bride directly makes me roll my eyes. Something more generic like find another person to love/make you happy would have hit the mark better. "Go murder another person you love! But this time intentionally!"

Mitsuki%20kaicho%20small
joined Jan 1, 2021

Honestly, her telling Iris to take another bride directly makes me roll my eyes. Something more generic like find another person to love/make you happy would have hit the mark better. "Go murder another person you love! But this time intentionally!"

this. i think maybe how i feel about this series may be kinna hanging on what iris decides to do. how things went with sara wasn’t really her fault, she was being groomed to do vampire things without knowing the consequences. i hope she doesn’t take another bride - but then, won’t she starve, revert to a pupa, lose her memories, and repeat the cycle whenever she re-emerges? we’ve had hints this has happened before

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

This is why you don't play with your food. Or marry it.

Resized-image-promo
joined Apr 3, 2018

Why is she crying, I’m sure this isn’t the parasite’s first meal. Just find another minor to leech off

joined Oct 25, 2010

I was in tears after reading this chapter. Iris is heartbroken and now alone. I hope that the two sweet lovers will be reunited soon. I still look forward to more chapters. It would be great if these were translated into English. I would buy them quickly.

joined Oct 25, 2010

P.S. who is Moe-chan? Thanks

2021-02-06%2003_35_00-window
joined Aug 12, 2018

The author is trying so hard to make this cute and sad but man this is the most toxic relationship i've seen in a long while in manga and both girls deserve to die tbh
What a retarded turn to a good concept

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

oh god i cry

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

It's a weird choice of words to be sure, and I kinda want to check the raws to see how it's worded. Using the word "bride" in this context is really heavy on the vampire side of things. It really is like Sara is telling her to find more food, she must live! But that's directly at the expense of some other girl who won't be able to control her life after it happens.

Telling her to fall in love again would have been a better way to word it. I mean what even happens when vampires don't get the food they need? I don't recall if the story ever went over this, I read the first part so long ago... does she die? Cause I mean she's been around for a while. Couldn't hurt to let herself pass on instead of perpetually victimizing new girls.

I don't really know how I feel about this. I definitely feel sad. There are real complaints I have about how it was all put together and what the author expects me to just accept, but overall I do feel bad for these characters and was hoping they'd pull a cure out of their ass at the end. Sara just kinda...dies unceremoniously at the end there. We're 21 chapters in and it took just a chapter to kill her off basically. But I expect shenanigans in the coming chapters to try to handwave some of the trauma away.

last edited at Jun 16, 2021 7:34PM

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Bruh, probably every other vampire yuri I have read has ended with the couple being immortal and together forever. This is a sledgehammer to my soul.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I've read ahead to the finish of this one.... it's not a total tragedy. Turns out their souls are linked and so are indeed destined to find one another in each new lifetime (as miss vampire goes into rebirth mode soon after her wifey dies). and it's revealed that they do find a cure for the thing that kills the brides--we even sorta see the comatose bride being awakened, but don't really get to see how much she's aged--just before we see them reuniting in their next lives. so presumably they have a happy, if somehow delayed, ending.

joined Jan 3, 2020

P.S. who is Moe-chan? Thanks

I think it is the stuffed animal Iris won for Sara when they went to the amusement park.

To reply you must either login or sign up.