Forum › Beauty and the Beast Girl discussion

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

Glad to see this on dynasty, its such a good series. 11/9 Imo

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Yaaaasss! It's finally on Dynasty! <3

joined Nov 22, 2019

She's very much a fan of Monster Hunter and Amogus. She has Let's Plays on her Youtube channel.

W H A T

Neji has a flippin' Youtube channel!?!?!

What's it called? Can anyone link it?

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

If the Author is not a fan of monster hunter and based Heath monster form in Mizutsune im gonna be mad

It's likely.
Coincidentally her normal design vaguely reminds me of Somnacanth with the short horn, yellow scales and purple hair (even if this manga predates Rise by several years).

last edited at Jun 22, 2021 10:18PM

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Man, I just checked out her pixiv and she does draw some seriously cute Monster Hunter fanart. https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/90888873

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Noooo go away drama, let them marry and be happy XP

joined May 15, 2021

FEEL THE DESPAIR BY MISUNDERSTANDINGS!! FEEL IT!

Melty-blood-type-lumina-7
joined Apr 12, 2021

watch it be a misunderstanding

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Isn’t this also because Heath is going to outlive Lily by a lot

Gah1
joined May 25, 2015

NOOOOOO

Gah1
joined May 25, 2015

NOOOOOO

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Isn’t this also because Heath is going to outlive Lily by a lot

This is a happy story, I'm sure Neji-sensei will write a way around that at some point via magic hocus pocus. They'll probably get science babies too before the end.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I'm sure Neji-sensei will write a way around that at some point via magic hocus pocus

She does have a fetish for some last-chapter tragedy that's hastily introduced and half-assed resolved in the final chapters though.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Is volume 2 out? Or is it All online?

Ec324dcc-cdf2-41b8-a84a-08270b64c8bc
joined Feb 20, 2019

M-marriage??! I think it’s too much but I just remember they are together long enough for this so I don’t see why not?~

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Is volume 2 out? Or is it All online?

Just Pixiv at the moment (with some advanced previews on Fanbox). afaik Neji hasn't announced any plans for another tankobon collection, even in Japan.
She is apparently working on another smut doujinshi, though.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

watch it be a misunderstanding

I'm betting that Lilly's just talking about something mundane, like being able to go into town or interact with other humans, without her needing to be present to reassure others or calm Keith down, rather than anything big or dramatic like Keith is assuming.

That is, when she says "when I'm not around" she specifically means "when I'm doing something else at the moment or need to be elsewhere," so Keith isn't stuck waiting around for her or planning her schedule based on Lilly's.

last edited at Aug 16, 2021 7:22PM

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

She is apparently working on another smut doujinshi, though.

This is what I’m most excited about

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I'll bet a hundred bajillion dollars that she is literally just talking about something that will lower Heath's anxiety when they aren't physically together. In fact, I'd bet that she got Heath a ring, which will turn out to be a hilarious coincidence when it turns out Heath got Lily a ring.

joined Jul 20, 2016

If the Author is not a fan of monster hunter and based Heath monster form in Mizutsune im gonna be mad

She's very much a fan of Monster Hunter and Amogus. She has Let's Plays on her Youtube channel.
link on her channel please? I am a very big fan

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Can there be like a law against contrived "oh no a character heard something that sounds bad out of context and now they're misunderstanding things" complications?

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Can there be like a law against contrived "oh no a character heard something that sounds bad out of context and now they're misunderstanding things" complications?

The technical term for this is "Sudden Onset Anime", which may be Acute or Chronic (cf. "Idiot Couples who always fight"). Misunderstandings, assumptions, avoidance (sometimes leading to running away), isolation, and Not Just Fucking Talking To Each Other are common symptoms of Anime.

If you think you or someone you know is suffering from Anime, slap them upside the head and tell them to stop being stupid. Anime is a silent epidemic that annoys millions each year and many experts claim it's the worst thing no one has literally died from. (Some historical epidemiologists suggest Romeo and Juliet did suffer from a terminal case of Anime, but records from the time have all been destroyed by families involved in shame over how stupid their kids were.)

Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

So the blind girl's last name is Blind? Kinda on the nose, isn't it?

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

So the blind girl's last name is Blind? Kinda on the nose, isn't it?

To be fair Japanese anime names do this all the time, even in Japanese, so having her name be the thing that she is, but in English, is actually a step of obscuration that doesn't even usually happen.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I'm having a very strong déjà vu from this chapter. Am I crazy or it came out already sometime earlier?

To reply you must either login or sign up.