Forum › Their Story discussion

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

lol it's that same girl in the first page of the first chap and her friend lol

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/their_story_12122014_update#1
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/their_story_11172014_update

I wonder what those two were thinking seeing the "pervert" in the girl's bathroom lol

Where do you see them in the bathroom ?

joined Jun 5, 2014

fu fu fu fu fu

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Glad this gets updated pretty quickly! XD

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

reading when suddenly Talk Dirty plays in the background
there I realized the Kido x Momo vibe in this! deym my ships

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I love this, the best, very refresh...They are so adorable and beautiful...

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Page 1 is such a lol.

Sun Jing is so mean to her friend. (Edit: Qi Fang apparently judging by one of the other posts. I'm bad with the names in this manga.) First grabbing that one girl's butt and blaming him and now this, lol.

She also ditched him with the cleaning duties in the next page :p

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Wow the author is publishing things every days

last edited at Dec 13, 2014 5:35PM

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Yes

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I actually distrust people who look good on their ID picture. They definitely have something to hide...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I actually distrust people who look good on their ID picture. They definitely have something to hide...

My policy is to look terrible on my ID picture, because that's how I'm going to look at 3am in the rain when a cop or somebody is going to be looking at it.

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

That ID looks almost same as mine :D

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

My policy is to look terrible on my ID picture, because that's how I'm going to look at 3am in the rain when a cop or somebody is going to be looking at it.

I try to look my best on my school IDs, since those are the ones that are going to be in everyone's yearbooks...

but state ID and passport? meh. As long as I'm recognizable. Haha.

Tumblr_inline_nhe8a3uf1f1qd2lvk
joined Aug 15, 2014

^onyxpanda, you're profile pic is Korrasami and I love it!!!!
Anyways... This is starting to get so kawaii!!!

Akari-mizunashi-transparent%203
joined Oct 10, 2014

The latest update: http://yaoi-blcd.tumblr.com/post/105179734770/12-14-2014-update-from-tan-jiu-translated
Cute like always!

last edited at Dec 15, 2014 7:25AM

joined Nov 30, 2011

Should we have a manwha tag for the style and to help make them easier to find down the road if more manwha yuri stories make it onto Dynasty?

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

This is frickfracking adorable.
I have faith in my country's yuri now.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Ok it's time to find a train and ride it everyday so I can find a cutie to borderline stalk and befriend! I think I'll also need a mophead.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

they are soooo cute

http://yaoi-blcd.tumblr.com/post/105120412045/12-13-2014-update-from-tan-jiu-translated

This actually gave me almost the same reaction as Sun Jing.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Tumblr_oooe9bdbbs1v5r2v9o9_250
joined Aug 21, 2014

This whole thing is so freaking cute (´ ▽`).。o♡

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

A couple of people have mentioned earlier in the comments that Chinese people seem more open about sexuality than the Japanese or Korean or something, but I asked a couple of Chinese friends and they assured me that it's not true, as the Chinese have their fair share of homophobia and stuff as well.
I think it's just that the characters in the manhua are just particularly chill with Sun Jing, not that Chinese people are actually all that way

Eraser-for-really-big-mistakes
joined Jul 21, 2013

A couple of people have mentioned earlier in the comments that Chinese people seem more open about sexuality than the Japanese or Korean or something, but I asked a couple of Chinese friends and they assured me that it's not true, as the Chinese have their fair share of homophobia and stuff as well.
I think it's just that the characters in the manhua are just particularly chill with Sun Jing, not that Chinese people are actually all that way

Yea as some one who is queer (im bi asexual which means im attracted to both sex but can see people of the opposite sex in a romantic relationship but for someone of the diffrent sex i see them as a sexual partner , i think this term can be used in multiple ways ) and Chinese i can say its card to bring up a conversation about coming out to anyone who is part of your family or extended family, as i know how homophobic that can be
To replay to someones comment from before i was born in southern china and was raised there before i moved to murica

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Yea as some one who is queer (im bi asexual which means im attracted to both sex but can see people of the opposite sex in a romantic relationship but for someone of the diffrent sex i see them as a sexual partner , i think this term can be used in multiple ways ) and Chinese i can say its card to bring up a conversation about coming out to anyone who is part of your family or extended family, as i know how homophobic that can be
To replay to someones comment from before i was born in southern china and was raised there before i moved to murica

Its likely the author just didn't want to make a big deal about the characters sexual orientations.
Also is the author of the series from the PRC or the ROC? Because I known for a fact the ROC is very accepting of homosexuality relative to other East Asian nations (Or other Asian nations in general)

joined Dec 23, 2014

Just pointing out some errors:
The 3rd image in 3 Dec 2014: It should be 'tenth grade' instead of 'ninth grade'. The original text is '1st grade in senior high'(CH: 高一).
Also it should be 'Tamen De Gushi' instead of 'Tamen Di Gushi'. (If it really is called as such... However some say that this manhua is actually not even titled. I couldn't find a result entitled Tamen De Gushi in the search engine either.)

(The PRC or the ROC?) The PRC. The author is from Guilin, Guangxi Province.

last edited at Dec 23, 2014 6:47AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

http://yaoi-blcd.tumblr.com/post/106059774680/12-24-2014-update-from-tan-jiu-translated

merry christmas! :DDD

Suppose that is a christmas special, adorable :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.