Forum › Girl on Mom: Secret Bust Lesson discussion

Veyxkzcp_400x400
joined Apr 3, 2017

Hell what??? I mean...is this a normal occurrence for this artist? The art and NSFW were amazing but the story sort of...threw me off a cliff.

Yes. It's a normal occurrence for this particular artist.

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

wha t is o k

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I'm not sure how to feel about this.

pumpkinmonster
Ea068ec8502133f96ff1a1123008a767
joined Mar 26, 2020

um hell no!

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I can't stop laughing at "These breasts are filled with dreams" and the mother's obsession with breasts.

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

wow urbs very cool editing

That's very nice of you to say <3

Ec324dcc-cdf2-41b8-a84a-08270b64c8bc
joined Feb 20, 2019

Ooh hell yeaaa!

The Red Dart
joined Apr 6, 2021

Hell Yeah!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Why did the mother marry a dude if she is obsessed with boobies? Seems sus ngl

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Breasts are just fat nothing more nothing less. So much focus on something made to feed babies ^^'

Yeah, and Winged Victory is just a piece of rock. Starry Night is a hunk of cloth smeared with minerals and grease. So?

https://youtu.be/aZx5zfkG6oU

Heavy boobs song.

last edited at Jun 6, 2021 5:59PM

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

The daughter have 6 fingers in page 19 XDDDDDD

joined Dec 18, 2020

Maybe to produce a daughter with big boobs she could fuck. Maybe mama is a very long-term planner.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I have a newfound appreciation for the Wii Fitness Trainer now in Smash...and it's all because of this oneshot.

last edited at Jun 7, 2021 4:27AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Maybe to produce a daughter with big boobs she could fuck. Maybe mama is a very long-term planner.

I was actually thinking about this issue back when I was taking a piss at uni some hours ago... And while it's very likely yours is true, there's a non-zero chance she used to have trans GF/wife. (Though there may or may not be a lack of understanding on my part over whether that works or not)

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

She wasnt as much obsessed with boobs as she was obsessed with having big boobs

Its not at All a stretch to think that she found that it was too late for her so she is using All the techniques she researched on her daughter and is living out her dream vicariously

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I was actually thinking about this issue back when I was taking a piss at uni some hours ago... And while it's very likely yours is true, there's a non-zero chance she used to have trans GF/wife. (Though there may or may not be a lack of understanding on my part over whether that works or not)

It could! Some of us lose the ability to have kids, some don't.

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

wow urbs very cool editing

That's very nice of you to say <3

She ain't just cracking her crockery, you know. This was an absolutely amazing editing job. All the time while reading I was thinking: Holy cow, look at that level of detail! It sure is a piece of fine work.

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

"Hey."

"Yeah."

kiss and french like a mama bird feeding her offspring

CasUaL INceSt.

I like how the mother ignored her perpetual trauma and went gayight to reprimanding her for not appreciating her tig ol' bitties.

last edited at Jun 7, 2021 7:12PM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

gayight

I see what you did there. (Had to squint a bit, tho)

joined Jul 19, 2018

gayight

(Had to squirt a bit, tho)

I see what you did there. NoiCE.

last edited at Jun 7, 2021 7:14PM

joined Jul 19, 2018

Imagine being a desperate Sapphic in yoga class and hearing clapping while waiting for the teacher.

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Imagine being a desperate Sapphic in yoga class and hearing clapping while waiting for the teacher.

lmao

joined Dec 18, 2020

Knowing the author, its more likely to be a straight-up futanari.

joined Apr 11, 2021

The art's ok but the story is like if 12 year old wrote it with the help of wikipedia.

Waterwolfwings
Fox_pog
joined Mar 29, 2021

...hell yea

To reply you must either login or sign up.