Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Always be cautious of the bargains you strike.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

The die has been cast.

Koguma has a talent for "accidentally" getting into these situations. I'm absolutely convinced her subconscious is doing a lot of heavy lifting to make this ship happen.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

The die has been cast.

Koguma has a talent for "accidentally" getting into these situations. I'm absolutely convinced her subconscious is doing a lot of heavy lifting to make this ship happen.

I don't think the "sub" part is all that subconscious.

2021-02-06%2003_35_00-window
joined Aug 12, 2018

This entire chapter (75) is stolen from a nichijou gag...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Been quite some time we had a chapter.

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Yeah. On the bright side, this means we’re more likely to get multiple chapters in one go once Yuri Ichigo gets back to this series.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah. On the bright side, this means we’re more likely to get multiple chapters in one go once Yuri Ichigo gets back to this series.

Still hope it doesn't last too long.

Thumbnail_5a23d300cc738989a894c6273ef293a6
joined Jul 8, 2017

Everyday I come to check and I see no new chapter :(

I hope the translators come back sooner rather than later.

joined Jan 14, 2020

You can 'subscribe' to a series and get emailed when it updates. List-icon menu to the left of your username on desktop browser, not sure about mobile.

joined Jun 3, 2021

aaaaaaa Yuri Ichigo pls its been too long now

Thumbnail_5a23d300cc738989a894c6273ef293a6
joined Jul 8, 2017

You can 'subscribe' to a series and get emailed when it updates. List-icon menu to the left of your username on desktop browser, not sure about mobile.

I mainly use mobile, but yep I see that option by using desktop mode, thanks!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Should i consider it drop or not ? We're now 5 chapters behind and no sign of Yuri Ichigo anywhere.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Should i consider it drop or not ? We're now 5 chapters behind and no sign of Yuri Ichigo anywhere.

Surely it would be more correct to consider it dropped if we had life signs from Yuri Ichigo and still no releases. As long as the group is still quiet, it's harder to tell whether they're just otherwise occupied and returning eventually, or dead for good. Remains to be seen, I guess, certainly not the only group without a release in the same time or longer. Hopefully summer break will bring a change now, otherwise it really may be time to consider the group gone.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Surely it would be more correct to consider it dropped if we had life signs from Yuri Ichigo and still no releases. As long as the group is still quiet, it's harder to tell whether they're just otherwise occupied and returning eventually, or dead for good. Remains to be seen, I guess, certainly not the only group without a release in the same time or longer. Hopefully summer break will bring a change now, otherwise it really may be time to consider the group gone.

Problem is, the group never really give informations about them so it's kinda hard to know what happen.

last edited at Jun 21, 2021 4:21PM

joined Sep 13, 2018

i readed the spanish translation up to ch79 , the story is going places and i cant wait for the english version...someday.
What a good manga this is but after re-reading it i can sleep in peace knowing something wrong happend to hino and dont know what that is.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020
joined Feb 1, 2021

I miss our two bakas...

joined Jan 1, 2021

Can any translation group pick this up?? I'm just wondering..

joined Jan 1, 2021

This already has 82 chapters right???

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

This already has 82 chapters right???

It is, i kinda lost count after the lack of update.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

I miss these girls so much... Hope everyone is well at Yuri Ichigo.

Tanya33ff
joined Sep 10, 2019

The official twitter says we are on chapter 84. I noticed that there has not been any updates since chapter 74 on the mangadex. Now that its somewhat back up are there going to continue or did yuri ichigo drop it?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The official twitter says we are on chapter 84. I noticed that there has not been any updates since chapter 74 on the mangadex. Now that its somewhat back up are there going to continue or did yuri ichigo drop it?

Yuri Ichigo has gone MIA when Mangadex was down and they don't seem to have show up again so most peoples think they dropped everything. If nobody has picking it up, it's because the raws are behind an app which you can get only on Ipad/Iphone since it's an Apple app. So unless a team can get behind that, we won't have the chapters.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Guys. I'm absolutely thrilled to let you know that we (cyan steam) have officially picked this up. My favorite girls Hino and Kogu are back!

Love you all! <3

joined Feb 1, 2021

The bakas are baaack~

To reply you must either login or sign up.