Forum › If Touka allows it will the NAGANO-style disappear? discussion

Aaaa%20(2)
joined Aug 1, 2015

I was thinking about this pairing yesterday, and now I get this....!
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I approve of finally getting some of this pairing.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was good :) I like this pairing too. The last page threw me for a minute though - it's too sudden a transition and looks like it follows directly on - I thought Koromo had entered the bredroom too - whereas it is actually some time later. Would of been better with some kind of transition panel or words.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I approve of as many Saki doujins as possible to make up for how excruciatingly slow the actual manga is published. Years of following and we're just finally getting into the team final lol.

That said I think it's nice to see this pairing also since I think over 50% of the Saki content is BuCap... not that I don't love them.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

And then she steps outside and is like "WHY IS NOBODY WEARING ANY UNDERWEAR!?"

last edited at Mar 7, 2016 6:05PM

Ss%20(2013-06-03%20at%2007.40.38)
joined Aug 23, 2014

Damn, why did it end when it was getting good

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

I'm so glad to see more of this pairing! One of my favourite pairings.
Poor paranoid Touka.

joined Apr 25, 2015

My memory is a bit shaby regarding original so I'm a tad confused why Touka suddenly started to care about Hajime's skin reveal...

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Oh, nice to see this pairing get some love

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Hoppa nagano style!
I had to.
I'll go now.

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

My memory is a bit shaby regarding original so I'm a tad confused why Touka suddenly started to care about Hajime's skin reveal...

It seems that once the god of Nagano leaves you, you start to have an understanding of clothing more in line with real life rather than Saki's universe of non-existent underwear and clothing that looks as though it wouldn't cover anything if not for convenient camera angles.

joined Jan 22, 2015

It seems that once the god of Nagano leaves you, you start to have an understanding of clothing more in line with real life rather than Saki's universe of non-existent underwear and clothing that looks as though it wouldn't cover anything if not for convenient camera angles.

This explanation is on par with the mysterious and convenient beams of light/steam. Or the strange out of place shadows.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Made me rewatch anime a bit =] Cute

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

My favorite Saki duo! lovely. lol Koromo.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

This pairing is awesome! So is the author

joined Jun 28, 2017

This is incredibly cute. Hajime's desire was portrayed very poignantly and Touko's giving in to it wholeheartedly but hesitatingly was very sensual. If only there was more Yuri like this. Touko reminded me of LWA's Diana somewhat,

joined Jun 28, 2017

Damn, why did it end when it was getting good

Indeed :lol
I wouldn't mind a sequel.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Someone needs to do a doujin where Koromo is actually seducing everyone and then reminds them when they find out that no, she's not actually a child. I think she's a year ahead of Saki and Nodoka.

joined Mar 30, 2018

Why is the title of this so flagrantly mistranslated? It should be something like "What if Touka lost her tolerance for the Nagano Style?"

joined Jan 14, 2020

I have no idea of the source material, or half of what was going on, but it was pretty erotic anyway...

joined Aug 7, 2020

that last page tho lol

~the%20best%20pfp%20small
joined Feb 4, 2021

I was always wondering why the lolis in this series had little to no clothes, without anyone caring, guess this manga took a spin on it

To reply you must either login or sign up.