Forum › Ise-san and Shima-san discussion

joined May 24, 2014

Silly girl! Birthdays never matter when you're an adult!

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Office lady AND roomates? Sign me up. Hoping this goes in the obvious direction of them getting together.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

And they were Roommates

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

I love adult life stuff, although it was a little confusing with the premise at first. Looking forward to seeing how this story develops! Maybe get some backstory at some point and stuff. Everything so far certainly seems promising.

Does the story currently not having a Yuri tag mean it won't have any romance down the line? Or is that just because there is nothing yet?

Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

Office ladies who are roommates, call that co-habit co-workers

never wheat shredded eat
joined Aug 21, 2019

And they were Roommates

oh my god, they were Roommates

last edited at May 26, 2021 8:52PM

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

wow I love them already

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

What's weird is that I feel like I've seen this art style before but I looked at the other works of this artist and they're completely unfamiliar to me.

joined Dec 30, 2020

that super devastating princess treatment chefs kiss

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

And they were Roommates

Totally just Roommates

joined Sep 6, 2018

Keep the faith! There shall be a “yuri” tag! Have faith in Dynasty-Scans, Believe! Your hopes will be answered, believe, and it will come to pass! The “Yuri” tag will APPEAR!

Now just take a moment of prayer as we pass around the collection plates for “Yuri”! The donation will go the kick starter for “Maka Maka III”! We must provide charity to those deserving artists supporting the Yuri manga for the community! Give, and ye shall be rewarded to an unending supply of Yuri manga without the “Aaaangst!” tag. Give more, and ye shall receive a bounty of “Adult Life” without “Age Gap”. Hallelujah!

For those angelic donators going beyond “Insane Amounts of Handholding”, they will be blessed by MIRA, The Saint of Pre-historic Yuri, who gives testament to the Yuri before the Old Testament! Praise be they who give more than that and they will be thrice blessed by MOCHI!

last edited at May 26, 2021 10:41PM

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

Keep the faith! There shall be a “yuri” tag! Have faith in Dynasty-Scans, Believe! Your hopes will be answered, believe, and it will come to pass! The “Yuri” tag will APPEAR!

Now just take a moment of prayer as we pass around the collection plates for “Yuri”! The donation will go the kick starter for “Maka Maka III”! We must provide charity to those deserving artists supporting the Yuri manga for the community! Give, and ye shall be rewarded to an unending supply of Yuri manga without the “Aaaangst!” tag. Give more, and ye shall receive a bounty of “Adult Life” without “Age Gap”. Hallelujah!

For those angelic donators going beyond “Insane Amounts of Handholding”, they will be blessed by MIRA, The Saint of Pre-historic Yuri, who gives testament to the Yuri before the Old Testament! Praise be they who give more than that and they will be thrice blessed by MOCHI!

lmao wtf this is wild are you drunk?

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Uhh...

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

cute! subscribed.

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

And they were Roommates

Totally just Roommates

Yep, Roommates only

joined Sep 6, 2018

lmao wtf this is wild are you drunk?

NOPE! I had a seance conjuring comic legends and channeled Robin Williams! Here’s your sign! (With credit to Bill Engvall).

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

What a nice pair of friends.

320px-annefrankhumanrightsmemorialantifaschistischeaktionsticker
joined Dec 31, 2018

And they were Roommates

Totally just Roommates

Yep, Roommates only

Wow, super Roommates

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Awesome, I love this author. Wish someone picked up Tsuki to koi... again.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Im going to lock these two in a room they can't leave unless they have sex

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

I shall help with this plan

joined Feb 1, 2021

I'm beginning to like these two

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Is it just me or has there been an influx of "until one of us gets a boyfriend/husband" type stories lately, I know there's always comments that complain about it but I think I might be getting tired of it now. Or maybe I'm just sleepy right now

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I shall help with this plan

Let me help too.

joined Sep 6, 2018

The “Yuri” tag is coming! Praise the mangaka!

To reply you must either login or sign up.