Forum › Looking Up to Magical Girls discussion

joined Apr 6, 2013

is there a way to get raws?

The official site
https://storia.takeshobo.co.jp/manga/mahoako/

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Because of enormous shipping pain in the past, I no longer care who gets together with whom, but my vote is with Utena/Baiser and Azul the Mighty Masochist.

Azul can always be the pet.

I doubt she would mind.

Could be... It all depends upon how these crazy combinations between different identities play out. Sayo/Azul seems to have a different feeling about the gentle Utena than she does about the wild dominatrix Baiser, not that play would be any different. The two day-to-day girls are much more eye-to-eye. A lot depends on whether Sayo can get Utena to give her another massage.

And it seems to me that the disjointed emotional situation with Utena and Kiwi has something to do with Utena not being Baiser, or maybe the committed Kiwi not being recognizable to Utena/Baiser because she's used to the clingy nut Kiwi.

I also get the feeling that the current roles may shift and even shatter, which would make it insanely hard to retrieve relationships including the fun sex stuff.

But depending on what happens, the "super"/normal combinations between the characters could get weirder and weirder and hopefully funnier all the way.

Oh I see so you’re saying the main problem is the identity stuff? I see that’s definitely an interesting way to do it.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

I thought the shadow girl and the idol girl were at least highschoolers. Nope.

last edited at May 26, 2021 6:02PM

21stcenturyschizoidman
Firepunchforme
joined May 23, 2021

Extras alright.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

They are 14 wtf

joined Mar 13, 2020

With how disconnected age and body can be in manga it's often really hard to guess unless it's spelled out I feel.

joined Apr 6, 2013

They are 14 wtf

Yep every lewd perverse thing in this manga is done by 14 year old middle schoolers. Only ones not 14 are Alice, Sister and Lord.

Justify it however you like your still a sick pedo freak ; )

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

You cannot fool me, author-san, this was all a setup to make Kaoruko x Kiwi's, long-last, hook-up, all the sweeter. I don't dislike it and I appreciate it, build-up is good.

last edited at May 26, 2021 10:04PM

Murasmol5min
joined Mar 11, 2014

Were there bonuses for volume 3 as well?

joined Mar 13, 2020

They are 14 wtf

Yep every lewd perverse thing in this manga is done by 14 year old middle schoolers. Only ones not 14 are Alice, Sister and Lord.

Why people assume others care about "justifying" their position still baffles me, if you don't see it as a problem to your enjoyment of this manga then there isn't much more to say than that.

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

They are 14 wtf

I appreciate you ending your insult with a wink and a smile. While I won't justify it, I'll go ahead and treat myself and enjoy it.

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

I don't know how it's possible, but somehow in this utterly depraved story there is some kind of wholesomeness.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

What a cxckblock(like those insults in the previous comments calling ppl p3DoS, yall more disgusting than the ppl enjoying this manga. Imagine sanitizing fiction with their ugly two-faced judgement. Gfy) , time to fck these magical girls for interrupting.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Just use the word lolicon-con. No need to get ugly up in here.

Also I wonder what happened to Lord Enorme. I've seen a comment way back about her being dead but it wasn't quite verified yet.

Azusa_aizawa_ln_mugshot
joined Apr 22, 2018

I feel bad for Kiwi somehow

Screenshot%202021-06-04%203.54.54%20am
joined Jun 3, 2021

^^ Probably still alive. She just doesn't have anything to do with Enormeeta anymore, so we aren't likely to run into her here anytime soon.

joined Feb 21, 2021

All i can say is

Alice and haruka? Really now??
And Kaoruko????

Homura
joined Apr 30, 2021

Where can I buy the official English version?

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Something’s been feeling off about this ever since Utena gained control of the evil organization, I feel like there’s some kind of dark undercurrent going on just outside of sight

12%20weird%20themed%20restaurants%20in%20tokyo,%20japan
joined Mar 4, 2021

this is when I don't know if I want to click the next page or not because the plot of this manga still intrigues me but I'm really uncomfortable with this chapter...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Cornonthekopp posted:

Something’s been feeling off about this ever since Utena gained control of the evil organization, I feel like there’s some kind of dark undercurrent going on just outside of sight

Utena didn't gain control of anything. She doesn't really care about the goals of Enormeeta. All she wants is to "play" with the Magical Girls.

The ones pulling the strings have always been the two pets. The white and the black.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

It would be beyond creepy if Alice were to make Magenta her play thing while in a baby form, that would make me legit insta drop it, thank God that wasn't the case.

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Nero Alice is getting bad habits from her mother

Nya-chan
I can bet my ass that both of them are scheming together just to make mad cash out of it.
It's so dumb it may sounds legit.

last edited at Jun 20, 2021 5:14PM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Well that was a unique chapter lmao

Also yeah I hope the two "mascot" characters die off quickly or something, then we can focus on the two groups interacting with each other.

joined Jun 21, 2018

These Magical Girls are gonna lose their powers due to discovering their fetishes.

To reply you must either login or sign up.