Forum › Who Decided That Blues Had To Be Cool!? discussion

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

seems a bit rushed

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Also why is there a "Communism" tag in Chapter 22 am I not getting something

@Kalin- Lol ok, I guess you didnt notice some of the fine details in the first few pages- that sentai group are totally communist themed.

The red one is called MARX red- (i.e Karl Marx) he has the communist STAR and the HAMMER and SICKLE on his outfit - the blue one has ANTI IMPERIALIST on his helmet, and lastly the group is called REVOLUTION Guevaranger!

i.e the peoples revolution, and GUEVARAnger is a 'Che Guevara' referance.

last edited at May 19, 2021 6:40AM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Omg what a chapter. I was not expecting the reveals to be this fast but I am actually glad as it means it won't be dragged out and repetitive. I definitely can't wait for the reactions to Genjou.

I also love how the monster has a face inside his mouth, it's pretty funny and the way Gunjou just politely asked if it was okay if she transformed was hilarious.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

P.s loved this chapter :) I hope the reveal means moving onto a new phase rather than it about to end though!

It's told us if magical girls fall in love they loose their powers..

last edited at May 19, 2021 5:38AM

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

but what if thats only referring to het love? what if yuri powers it?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^That would be best case senario :) I've seen it done a few times too so it's not unheard of!

last edited at May 19, 2021 6:17AM

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

^That would be best case senario :) I've seen it done a few times too so it's not unheard of!

I think the best case scenario is that it's more like a "No Dating" policy like a lot of idols have rather than a rule of how magic works because that would both be a very funny subversion of a kind of gross "the innocence of a maiden" trope and in keeping with the bureaucratic way this series has portrayed magical girls.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^That works too :) It wouldnt suprise me if they'd had to sign contracts - and they could have yuri dating be a loophole in it lol- like the contracts wording is 'no fraternising with boys' or similar.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Yeah, it feels like it's ending. I'm crossing my fingers that it isn't. I'd love to see more stories that actually go longer after an identity reveal or whatever.

I mean, Harumi and Azusa could emigrate to the magical dimension, enlist in the magic police, buy a house, and raise a daughter together. Or something.

Though I find the idea that Minami will have to join them as an MG more likely -- and more appealing to be frank, since that would mean that rather than ending, the manga takes the first step towards building a whole team of MGs. I wonder what color Minami would be?

So judging from her transformation, those abs are natural and not from the magic form.

Fact.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

So judging from her transformation, those abs are natural and not from the magic form.

Considering she canonically has to shave her pubes so they don't stick out of her outfit, I suspect she had to go through some effort to make sure she didn't have a tubby tummy sticking out either.

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Looks like we've reached the secret identity reveal chapter. Wonder where it will go now and how background character female student A will deal with this.

joined Mar 16, 2021

Focus of the next phase of the story -- azu's abs. IDK, just anything but ending please.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Azus attack even shredded a panel

joined Jan 8, 2016

I really wasn't expecting that! A chapter where the only reasonable outcome would be for her to reveal her identity, I thought as with literally every other secret identity media they'd pull off something ridiculous to avoid that but she just...did it. Nice subversion.

Hana
joined Jun 20, 2014

okay lets try to make this into a triad with Minami becoming a magical girl! maybe her color would be yellow xD

wanderin_weeb
joined Mar 25, 2021

I mean, Harumi and Azusa could emigrate to the magical dimension, enlist in the magic police, buy a house, and raise a daughter together. Or something.

Is that a Nanoha reference ?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Sure sounds it lol. Either way there are lots of options for continuing the series, and I hope the author uses one of them!

last edited at May 21, 2021 4:18AM

Bildschirmfoto_2018-08-23_um_21.02.14
joined Jun 13, 2012

Focus of the next phase of the story -- azu's abs. IDK, just anything but ending please.

A chapter focusing only on Azu's abs sounds marvelous :) That would be very appreciated!
But I agree, as long as the story is not ending, I would be fine with nearly anything the author comes up with.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

How is it that this yuri comedy manga has better action sequences and more dynamic character artwork than half the shounen action series I've seen?

Seriously, the art style is a cut above. The characters smoothly transition from being adorably emotive dorks to badasses tearing apart monsters with such intensity that it shreds the paneling and then go back to being adorkable in the course of like 3 pages.

last edited at May 24, 2021 11:28PM

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Some top tier reaction faces in this one

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Well fuck? Love triangle? Or is her love = admiration? Is this even yuri lmao

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Is this even yuri lmao

This is a magical girl series. These things are precision-engineered to tiptoe around the yuriness for as long as possible.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

:o love triangle?! Oh no!

Polyamory? :D Oh yes!

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

The only love triangle I'm seeing here is the one she's wearing in her transformed form ...

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

So next chapter we find out how Ruby took the reveal..

P.s She looks super sexy in that credit page image with that shy pose!

last edited at May 25, 2021 2:33PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.