Forum › Jyoshikou Dakara Safe discussion

joined May 24, 2014

We are ditching the bullying? Good

And now it's just an average school girl drama, yesh, what an improvement.

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I'll edit this cos I read it all...how is this a love square? Wouldn't that mean they all had to like the silly girl, eh Momo? or shouldn't that mean one of them like the next person..ok I am done thinking about it >__<

last edited at May 14, 2021 11:53AM

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Now that the part of the bullying is out, it's starting to get better.

I read nagatoro manga since the beggining and when the anime adaptation was anounced I didn't think it would turn out very well because the first chapters were very extreme, the senpai even cried and such, but when the manga advanced it turned into a pretty cute manga, with the two of them always cheering and learning from each other.

But with this one it seems that the author didn't have enough time to turn it into something actually wholesome and so she/he decided to just transform the whole idea of the manga and now it's so weird xd; but well, the bullying theme wasn't good either so whatever

Hopping it doesn't sink even with that rushed plot transformation

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Im pretty sure there is not a single dynasty scans comment section without someone saying "meh" and complaints about the moral integrity of a comedy yuri manga

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Wth this chapter feels so out of place lol.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Don't care, I'm enjoying it.
At this rate Bully and Grouchy are gonna start crushing on each other, and I wanna see what happens.

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Am I the only one rooting for Ren and Nanase to get it on?

joined Mar 8, 2020

been following the raws up to 29 and this one just okay, and still dunno about the tags, first chapter is "bullying", then just some teasing and later who knows

tho it turn really annoying latest 2 chapters because of the newest character in chapter 25 that turn into a blackmailing ntr lesbian lol

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I also support Nanase and Ren hooking up! Although so far Ginno is the only other person Nanase's shown interest in

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I just care about them removing those clothes.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Teacher is a mood

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Good teacher.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lol I liked this ch

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Im pretty sure there is not a single dynasty scans comment section without someone saying "meh" and complaints about the moral integrity of a comedy yuri manga

It isn't dynasty scans if someone isn't complaining about the lack of moral/relationship perfection.

last edited at May 14, 2021 9:08PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

It isn't dynasty scans if someone isn't complaining about the lack of moral/relationship perfection.

And if there ever were a series that embodied moral perfection, there’d be lectures about how unhealthy it was to set a standard that no one could attain.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Teach was an harem protagonist. He gets it

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

We are ditching the bullying? Good

And now it's just an average school girl drama, yesh, what an improvement.

Well it is

joined May 24, 2014

And if there ever were a series that embodied moral perfection, there’d be lectures about how unhealthy it was to set a standard that no one could attain.

Based

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Yup. Round and round we go on here, always the same cycle.

joined May 24, 2014

Fourth based

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

I feel like they use a random word generator for the attention catcher

Hololive%2032
joined May 1, 2018

Okay I hated the first 2 chapters, because there was some real ass bullying in there, but after continuing, it gets better, and this latest chapter, chapter 12, was REALLY quite good. There's something magical about the way they show Nanase from Momo's perspective in the shot after they kiss, and I have high high hopes that it'll be more like THIS chapter and less like the first 2.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Woah, it's been ages since I saw underwater kiss.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

It is more fun when everyone is wet lol. Also school has lots of cool teachers I see. I hope everyone we see is a chill dude or dudette

joined Dec 26, 2015

Fourth based

Y'all know you can ignore them right?

To reply you must either login or sign up.