Forum › Manga no Tsukurikata discussion

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Extremely happy to see this being uploaded to dynasty ! :D

simplecookie
1362775739_1966_lion
joined May 10, 2013

Me too! The development is really well paced, and I like the art style. It's just that it's been so long since a new chapter has been released..

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I'm afraid I can't really share your optimism. But chapter 36 was okay. This page, followed by the "What the hell happened back there?" in particular: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/manga_no_tsukurikata_ch36#16

Raws were recently posted on Yuri Project, for whatever that's worth.

last edited at May 10, 2013 8:34PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Don't think I'll read this one- had a glance through and its not my taste- seems seinin- all serious and not cute / fun / romantic etc - very little evident yuri, love polygons of some nature, and I realy dont like the art- too messy and a bit old school- i dunno - i wouldnt say its bad but I dont like the style - look at battle athletes, thats probably alot older, but the lines are much cleaner.

Im sure some will enjoy though.

last edited at May 11, 2013 4:06AM

Alice
joined Jun 14, 2012

It has been 2 years since the last release, Is this still ongoing?

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

You have answered your own question.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Starts off slow and focused way too much on making manga. After a while things start to actually happen, but it feels like it was designed to be frustrating to read. I really can't say that I liked this

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

Starts off slow and focused way too much on making manga.

Well, you can't blame it for false advertising considering that's pretty much the title.

Is this still ongoing?

Yes, it's still ongoing in Japan, there's just no one translating it at the moment.

last edited at May 11, 2013 2:09AM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i'm happy too to see this here, not much yuri, but fun

joined Mar 25, 2013

BTW 37 and 38 chapters are translated too..

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Nice to finally see this up here and even better to know it is still going on, though untranslated for us.

x2 lucamarte

joined Oct 11, 2010

I'm afraid I can't really share your optimism. But chapter 36 was okay. This page, followed by the "What the hell happened back there?" in particular: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/manga_no_tsukurikata_ch36#16

Raws were recently posted on Yuri Project, for whatever that's worth.

it's worth a lot. This is one of my favorite mangas!

and to say there isn't much yuri means you haven't paid attention.

joined Jun 15, 2013

Kinda disappointed that some people have had negative opinions about this manga based on just short skim through. =_= But different strokes for different folks.

I really love the art style, especially the more recent chapters. The kinda sketchy feeling it has is great for a steady-paced, slice of life manga. It's like Aoi Hana, though I prefer this art much more.

I'm the kind of yuri fan that's into immediate, in-your-face romance stuff myself, but this is a nice break from all that. ^^

joined Feb 1, 2013

One of my top three favorite yuri manga. I love the delicate art, the slow pace of the story. And there is a real story for once ! Too focused on manga ? Hell Yeah ! No useless fan-service, juste a touching love story inside a credible narration.

<3

joined May 31, 2013

I like the art, but the relationship is unrealistically slow. I think 2 years have passed in story time and morishita hasn't even been kissed yet.

Lesbianindahouse
joined Mar 24, 2013

IT'sssss back. VOLUME #3 :D

joined Jul 25, 2013

wah, wah, wah... i waited so long for this chapter!!! thanks!!!! <3 <3 <3

Katomixharu%20-%20cross%20heart
joined Jul 3, 2013

Yeah, this manga, to me, is currently (at ch 39) On the border of being either good or really bad. It's getting drawn out and a little confusing actually. So hopefully when the next chapters get added it'll turn out better.

DigitalCooper
06198ea848e13a290fe7a6a3314d5a8c
joined Feb 1, 2013

YESSSS!!! I thought it was abandoned! T^T

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

what's that chapter ?
breaking the 4° wall is strictly forbidden in manga like this...

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

It's good to see this story getting an update. I recall liking it, but I have no idea what's going on in this chapter. I mean the beginning made enough sense and I got that the black haired girl glued the pen to the blondes hand, but almost nothing else about the phone conversation or the bleeding seemed coherent. I don't suppose anyone else could explain what's going on?

joined Apr 20, 2013

Cool. It's back! I liked it a lot, but the lack update made me sick.e __e'

For now I don't feel like rereading it. n _n

joined Jul 14, 2013

woot woot

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Omega Deuse--Well, that was the part that didn't make sense to me, so you've actually helped me out. Um, I guess she just yanked the pen off her hand and it actually tore the skin? But beyond that--the blonde girl is just a really random kid. Artistically talented mangaka, but flaky as hell.

More generally, I loved this manga all the way up to the point where that woman the blonde girl is living with showed up, and from that point on I have found it seriously frustrating.
(OK let's see--I've forgotten the names but if I'm going to rant I'll need them. OK, blond girl is Morishita, but her pen name is Sachi. Main character is Kawaguchi. The woman living with Morishita is apparently Takeda; I hate her.)

I really, really dislike Takeda. I hate her personality, I hate her self-righteousness, I hate the way she's worked hard to break the relationship between the two leads although it was none of her business, I hate the way they let her get away with her crap, I hate her condescending attitude which lets her be selfish while imagining she's all that, I hated her attitude towards Morishita back when she didn't realize she was Sachi, hated it while she was in denial, and still hate it now that she's starting to feel whatever twisted emotion counts as "like" for her. I dislike her so much that anything she might add to the plot, any tension and conflict she might introduce that should in theory make the manga more interesting, is just overwhelmed the moment she gets on a page by my fervent wish for her to go away and not be in my face. She is ruining this manga for me which I otherwise like a whole lot.

I want to see cute stuff with Morishita and Kawaguchi. I want to see Morishita hanging on Kawaguchi, and Kawaguchi slowly realizing her feelings for Morishita. I DON'T WANT to see that creepy little asshole Takeda.

Katomixharu%20-%20cross%20heart
joined Jul 3, 2013

More generally, I loved this manga all the way up to the point where that woman the blonde girl is living with showed up, and from that point on I have found it seriously frustrating.

TOTALLY agree with everything you said. Great before her, steady decline since...

To reply you must either login or sign up.