Forum › Yuri SM de Futari no Kimochi wa Tsunagarimasu ka? discussion

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Am I the only one who finds the translation a bit hard to read? Like some parts don't "connect"?

4adf9b6d-d241-4579-97e2-378cbb21bd7d
joined May 11, 2021

I like the character designs, and I want to see them together, but I feel like it's too pushy and in your face about pushing someone undecided into a potential role they aren't comfortable with and that's not how people work and it bothers me :T

I gritted my teeth at the pushiness too; but it does help get past the “prologue” part of the story into the two-sided SM more quickly. Otherwise the story of how Mio gets won over to SM would be twenty-plus chapters by itself.

joined Apr 3, 2021

I like the character designs, and I want to see them together, but I feel like it's too pushy and in your face about pushing someone undecided into a potential role they aren't comfortable with and that's not how people work and it bothers me :T

I gritted my teeth at the pushiness too; but it does help get past the “prologue” part of the story into the two-sided SM more quickly. Otherwise the story of how Mio gets won over to SM would be twenty-plus chapters by itself.

except the problem with that, is the sudden tone shift from a character that wants to go slow and be normal with her lover, to a character that becomes incredibly pushy and wants to force her not even a day after thinking to never do it

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

I am a bit curious about the little sister's goal. Perhaps she just genuinely wants her sister and Mio to get together? Maybe part of her wanting SM play with her sister is due to some unrequited love to that other girl who's name I forget? Regardless, I'm interested to see where this goes!

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

This feels kinda weird, but I think I want more. Please say there'll be more!

joined Jun 21, 2018

Maybe around the time she first fell in love, she saw their mothers having an affair and tried to learn what S&M was with her little sister? Mira appears to be using similar topics from past works, so it can’t be too much of a stretch.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Ermm.... No. I’m out. As appealing as it is done by Mira, I won’t follow this one. I’m shouting, “Sunstone!” on this manga... yes, I’ve read that one before.

joined Oct 12, 2017

This is.

Uncomfortably off. Like, I half expect someone to get murdered by the end of it.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I love the childhood friends thing, but Sarasa seems a bit obsessive lol. That last page gave off some mega crazy vibes.

alexisomorphic
joined Nov 9, 2019

Oh, how interesting, hope it turns into a poly relationship instead of a love triangle~

I don't think Little Sis has any intentions to go in between them.

But my god, how stupid can she get ? You spank your little sister in front of her and now you're embarassed that if she found out you read a wholesome Yuri story ? Not to mention, "I want a relation like that" 5 minutes later "lol let's walk you like a dog". Just make your mind.

I mean sometimes life goes in weird directions. In high school if was easier to lead my friend around on a leash than it was to admit I liked them lmao. And I absolutely would have been embarrassed were I caught reading sappy love stories instead of edgy horror stuff by said person. (thankfully I'm much less hung up about some things now)

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

Am I the only one who finds the translation a bit hard to read? Like some parts don't "connect"?

Yeah :c i liked the other translation done by the first scanlator but oh well, u get what u get in this business

joined Jun 21, 2018

Ermm.... No. I’m out. As appealing as it is done by Mira, I won’t follow this one. I’m shouting, “Sunstone!” on this manga... yes, I’ve read that one before.

I haven’t. What is it? Because the search gives me nothing.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Literal trash, of course Mira is going to write Mio as someone who will go along with them. But in reality these sisters are mentally ill, what they're doing is nothing short of sexual assault

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

New Mira story and it's an ongoing one? hell yeah.

I haven’t. What is it? Because the search gives me nothing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunstone_(comics)
It's a six or seven(?) volume LGBT/BDSM erotic comedy. Fortunately, i was able to get the first six volumes in digital form a year or two ago when the creator made it free for a limited time to generate publicity.

Now, despite it being an ero comedy it does have it's serious moments where your kokoro gets hit over the arteries with a sledgehammer made of feels so it's not entirely for the faint of heart but the ending is happy.

last edited at May 12, 2021 3:54AM

Untitled-1
joined Feb 6, 2017

The younger sister is a little gremlin and I half expect it to be revealed she's a succubus here to get these two useless lesbians together.

I'm definitely biased because I have siblings, but incest is a real turn off for me so it would have been nice if they were just friends/roommates.

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Mira's art is gorgeous

joined Jan 3, 2020

This is outside my interests as well. I think it's too many different niche situations at once.

Incest + BDSM (specifically spanking) + very young characters + aggressively pushing another young character with little sexual experience into a sexual relationship + poly (or at the very least ambiguous relationship lines) = too much

None of those elements individually would put me off reading something (and I've read almost everything by Mira), but when combined, it's a bit much.

That said, I'll probably still skim future chapters in case it becomes more tame.

joined Aug 29, 2019

But my god, how stupid can she get ? You spank your little sister in front of her and now you're embarassed that if she found out you read a wholesome Yuri story ? Not to mention, "I want a relation like that" 5 minutes later "lol let's walk you like a dog". Just make your mind.

She just hasn't figured out yet that she can actually have her cake and eat it too, in this case. A lovey-dovey relationship makes a great basis for BDSM-play.

joined May 11, 2021

Idk how I feel about this tbh. It just seems like they are forcing her into a role because they made her think it’s a normal sister relationship

Img_20210903_230019_067
joined Aug 2, 2020

It’s always nice to see something from Mira, but I don’t think I’ll EVER understand S&M

Please don't take this story, or really most yuri bdsm stories, as what an actual bdsm or S&M relationship looks like. If you want to read something that shows, as close as possible(everyone's "bdsm" is different), what an actual BDSM relationship is like read Sunstone by Stjepan Sejic. This has been my public service announcement.

Or Lilith by SIRIUS, though it costs money.

NightmareWeeb
Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

This is truly a blessed manga. God, I love Mira.
Seems like things will only escalate from here, and I’m all in for the ride.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Oh boy, chapter 4 will rustle some jimmies.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The little sister character is annoying. What sub orders her dom around?

joined Aug 29, 2019

The little sister character is annoying. What sub orders her dom around?

On the one hand: yeah, kinda.
On the other hand: They're not engaged in play right now. It seems to be a situational dynamic for them, not a lifestyle.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I wish the little sister was the protagonist, her body type is much more appealing for this kind of story, but on the other hand there is not much room of development for her because she already knows and gets what she wants, so I get why Mio is the main character.

Still, Sarasa is fantastic, the whole walk sequence was the best, how she awakened as Mio said more woofs, the fact that for Mio the collar was still there in the train and Sarasa knew.

So when is someone gonna point out all the masochists character names start with M and the sadists with S?

To reply you must either login or sign up.