Forum › Posts by Rainwater

joined May 11, 2021

I mean yeah sure it sucks that the person you like doesn’t like you back but why does the author have her make it seem like she was cheated on like it was this super dramatic trauma and hates the other person for no particular reason at all. Doesn’t really make me like her character at all and I never liked her character that much either because it was obvious she hated yori because she liked the other girl

last edited at Oct 20, 2022 3:57AM

joined May 11, 2021

So the younger sister ends up dating that one guy from the store? Didn’t they only have like one interaction that we’ve seen? Didn’t he like yuriko for a little while too? This can’t really be categorized as romance either since it’s more yuri crush than anything maybe even subtext or just have the yuri tag without the romance. Rio and the other two girls that were a couple seem to have just….. disappeared I guess? Ultimately her one sided crush on yuriko continued with them just being in the same place they were at already just neighbors. I’m surprised she still seems to like her and rio actually did like her so they could have maybe gotten together instead of teasing us that they MAY be living together then to find out they aren’t. I’m not really sure how I feel about the ending either

last edited at Apr 29, 2022 5:47PM

joined May 11, 2021

I don’t understand how that justifies her cheating on her girlfriend though

joined May 11, 2021

Cool that it got serialized and she is still 10 going on… what? 25?

Rainwater
joined May 11, 2021

This is kinda weird. She goes back in time and tries to get with her senpai while knowing that she is interested in her younger self. Then she is jealous of her younger self and I feel like this kind of story would have the future one help the younger one get with the senpai instead of taking her from herself

joined May 11, 2021

Idk how I feel about this tbh. It just seems like they are forcing her into a role because they made her think it’s a normal sister relationship