Forum › Gyaru-chan and Megane-chan discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

There's a third part ... I feel like my mind exploded, like those panels with the universe in the background ...that's how I feel with this revelation.

And of course it didn't disappoint, they did it on the office, on the way back and A LOT in the hotel, this ... this is peak culture.

OMG If they don't start dating for real after this I'm gonna... !!!! >:( ......... cry most likely lol

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

ay caramba

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

There's a third part ... I feel like my mind exploded, like those panels with the universe in the background ...that's how I feel with this revelation.

And of course it didn't disappoint, they did it on the office, on the way back and A LOT in the hotel, this ... this is peak culture.

OMG If they don't start dating for real after this I'm gonna... !!!! >:( ......... cry most likely lol

I'm always waiting for your comment, lol. We already have some new material. Hope to release a new chapter soon! I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Pretty sad we don't have a roleplay tag.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Megane chan looks like velma, can't unsee it scooby doo

last edited at Apr 16, 2021 11:46AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Tsuki-chan posted:

I'm always waiting for your comment, lol. We already have some new material. Hope to release a new chapter soon! I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Pretty sad we don't have a roleplay tag.

I am blesses and honored! I can't contain my excitement and I will be eternally grateful to you Chads, saving this manga from the dark age where it was left to die back in the batoto days.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Tsuki-chan posted:

Loving that new avi.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Kishi is a man though.

Holy shit really? I actually would never have guessed that in a million years, they have such a strong wlw vibe to them.

He does such a good job presenting and showing appreciation for a variety of body types, personalities, relationship dynamics, and fetishes that his work feels very accepting and non-judgmental. He has an understanding of wlw that feels like something only a lesbian woman could write. I thought he was a woman too at first.

last edited at Apr 16, 2021 2:03PM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Kishi is a man though.

Holy shit really? I actually would never have guessed that in a million years, they have such a strong wlw vibe to them.

He does such a good job presenting and showing appreciation for a variety of body types, personalities, relationship dynamics, and fetishes that his work feels very accepting and non-judgmental. He has an understanding of wlw that feels like something only a lesbian woman could write. I thought he was a woman too at first.

Wouldn't say it better

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

Hot diggity! Move aside Virgin's Empire, there's a new sheriff in town.

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

I'm embarrassed to have my pants stripped off my second day at the office.

So how long do you have to work for a place before you're okay with that?

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

such a shame she failed the reserval indeed
Ganbatte Gyaru-chan! you get her in the next time.

droidsurlookingfor
R2d2
joined Mar 29, 2021

Blondie will never make it. How embarassing!

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

4-eyes for the win!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Welp, she tried

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

There should be a tag for failed reversal. They are hilarious, and hot too in this case :')

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Deltasa333 posted:

There should be a tag for failed reversal. They are hilarious, and hot too in this case :')

Hmmm the closer term which is popular already (in hentai sites) would be domination loss it doesn't fit the term entirely because a tag for a submissive partner that attempts to be assertive but ends up submissive again is way too specific I think.

Dy
joined May 3, 2020

lmaooo the failed reversal actually made me laugh but it ended up so good

joined Jul 26, 2016

Turns out the glasses are actually Megane-chan's power limiter...

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

Megane chan looks like velma, can't unsee it scooby doo

Oh damn you’re right...

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Kishi is a man though.

Wouldn't say it better

I think the "rou" in "Torajirou" should make his gender obvious, but "Saburouta" is also a male name and I'm still sure Saburouta is a woman, so idk.

Either way, yeah, Kishi is great.

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Lesson learned: never take off a nerd's glasses

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Kishi is a man though.

Wouldn't say it better

I think the "rou" in "Torajirou" should make his gender obvious, but "Saburouta" is also a male name and I'm still sure Saburouta is a woman, so idk.

Either way, yeah, Kishi is great.

The vast majority of english speakers, even here, aren't going to know about the specificities of Japanese naming conventions. Just as well, naming conventions are not laws or rules, they're cultural suggestions that change from one decade to the next.
On a different note, I wouldn't use the word "obvious". It makes your comment come across as passive aggressive, even if it wasn't your intention.

last edited at Apr 20, 2021 5:19PM

joined Jan 22, 2015

Okay, that entire "accessible pants" bit was incredibly hot. Too hot actually. I'm gonna go take an ice bath.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Me: Dying of happiness because not only we got a sequel, but a trilogy of this precious pair that hits all the good spots and fetishes... Thinking that this is true happiness and I will treasure it!

Chads of Teikoku:

Oh! right, I almost forgot to talk about the chapter itself, my mind was yogurt after reading it hahaha, you know I like it with exhibitionism so if you put a chapter with them doing it in a train I would of course lose my mind!

After not seeing each others for years, they're not losing any chance to do it...it's so hot!!!!!

last edited at Apr 20, 2021 5:47PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Sweet sweet reversal

To reply you must either login or sign up.