Forum › I Kissed a Succubus discussion

Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

So, I went and re-read the original version. I'd completely forgotten how lewd it was in comparison. I wonder how far we can expect this one to go...

Hopefully, just as far as the OG did; uncensored and everything

20230113_090020
joined Nov 25, 2018

I'll be so mad when Fuu-chan loses to Nirasaka, because of plot bullshit.
She looks out for MC, is kind, but has problems expressing herself.

Succu2 is a playgirl, simply more interested in manipulating/changing MC to be like her, instead of accepting Yukiko. She wants to "get" her, because it's "exciting".

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Succu2 is a playgirl, simply more interested in manipulating/changing MC to be like her, instead of accepting Yukiko. She wants to "get" her, because it's "exciting".

? No, she just want her to act like a succubus, she never express one time to be in love.If anything1) It's Yukiko who seem to be the one in love with Nirasaka and 2) Nirasaka seem to rather suck life energies from girls than falling in love. She insist a lot about living like a succubus so why the hell would she abandon her lifestyle to going out with someone she can't suck lifeform from.

And like
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_kissed_a_succubus_ch04#6
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_kissed_a_succubus_ch04#8

Nirasaka already express she wasn't trying to win Yukiko over.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Why is it that the revised version of the story feels more clunkily put together?

joined Feb 15, 2021

this would be miles better if they weren't lolis, just saying

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

No chapter 6?

huh? where's chapter 6?

joined Aug 15, 2020

sighs Imma drop outof this one, looks like it's going to keep the yandere for that other girl and that's just not for me :/

Exlkqqju0aejg_x-orig
joined Apr 30, 2019

I do not like the childhood friend but from what I see in the end she will stay with her :/

joined Jan 11, 2018

Why is it that the revised version of the story feels more clunkily put together?

Yeah the story feels off, I think they were trying to shorten it down but they changed the character's personalities in the process so you don't really care about them.

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

So now it's painting the childhood friend as a bad person so that the ending and developments feel better.... hah, I'll keep on reading it because i'm slightly invested but I have no hopes for it

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

I really don't get what this series is going for at this point. It has not give a reason for me to really for either girl to end up with the mc. I guess I'm going for the childhood friend but character righting has been meh so far.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

The MC is a total loser who doesn't deserve any of the girls

CaptainUseless
150ea059-3666-41b9-a789-f160257e6314
joined Oct 7, 2019

Now i wanna see the little sister with her buddy instead screw these guys lmao

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Honestly the art is the only redeeming part of this story. It's a shame.

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

I have no reason for this but I'd rather see the friend just get with the MC''s sister. Prolly because I'm not liking the direction this story is taking and rather not see such a nice girl turn into an unlikable yandere. Sigh, I had such high hopes for this story too

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

She is angry, hope she keep it for bed

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

That shot at the last page in ch 5 where the umbrella and sign line up to resemble her wings and horns is surprisingly artsy

last edited at Apr 18, 2021 1:01PM

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Fuuko is starting to scare me in this one. Seems like the author is really leaning into it this time huh.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

nooo all i want is a story where the childhood friend wins, why mangakas hate childhood friends so much, this is so sad alexa play despacito

joined Sep 11, 2019

Fuuko's yandere is quite hot this time
I wonder how this will turn out. I read some people dropping this already but I'm just curious to see where this is going

FiveStripeFlag
joined Apr 27, 2020

I just read this and...
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_kissed_a_succubus_ch04#16
I think that qualifies as assault. Also, Yukiko, why the hell are you still associating with with Nirasaka, Fuu might be possessive but she's far more reasonable than Nirasaka is.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I just read this and...
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_kissed_a_succubus_ch04#16
I think that qualifies as assault. Also, Yukiko, why the hell are you still associating with with Nirasaka, Fuu might be possessive but she's far more reasonable than Nirasaka is.

More reasonable ? Nirasaka has been very much reasonable beside the aquarium licking. She never overstep neither assault Yukiko without asking before. I mean, just compare the two versions and tell me this Nirasaka is not reasonable. And no it's not "might be possesive" sheis totally posseive and borderline Yandere. For the moment Nirasaka is a way heatlhier choice than Fuu.

FiveStripeFlag
joined Apr 27, 2020

look there both kinda yikes options but like:
Fuuwa:
-tails yukiko to the aquarium and listens to her in the clubroom
-talks big shit about not letting Nirasaka take yukiko
-provides the energy yukiko needs to survive and willing to commit
-knows yukiko is a succubus and this isn't a dealbreaker for her
Nirasaka:
-has a lifestyle that we see in the first two chapters involves taking girls into a bathroom stall and then making out with them but crucially she never stops to y'know... gauge any kind of consent
-does the licking thing in the middle of an emotional moment between yukiko and fuuwa
- can't provide life energy

like literally the way the story reads up to this point is that Nirasaka intentionally sabotages the relationship between Fuuwa and Yukiko because she was rejected by her own childhood friend and wants Yukiko to choose hedonism over monogamy

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Given how the original got scraped just as the yandere thing happened makes me think that the point of this version is to not have Fuuwa go absolutely bonkers and ruining everything

I mean in the og she straight Up went from not saying anything to sexual harrasment and treating yukiko like an animal out of nowhere. In this version they actually interact with each Other beyond "i know you" and Fuuwa even has a new personality, i doubt the exact same thing is gonna happen

The og one just had Better pacing for some reason

To reply you must either login or sign up.