Forum › Omegaverse Sisters discussion

Hino1
joined Nov 17, 2018

older sister has a very depressing life. idk this is pretty angst and quite disturbing but I'll stick around to see how it all turns out.

joined Jul 16, 2020

I really dislike the Omegaverse thing due to it's association with a disproven science article, I'm pretty sure it was disproven by the same guy that wrote it.

It was family dynamics the whole time omega was mother, alpha was father, beta's were their pups which makes the whole thing way weirder and more uncomfortable.

Actually both parents are the leaders and equal. The breeding pair is therefore basically the Alphas and the rest are their pups or other relatives. The male top dog Alpha stereotype already has been debunked and I don't get why you would think that the pups stand above the breeding mother when she's literally a leader.

last edited at Mar 21, 2021 6:23AM

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

omegaverse is some weird-ass shit, I'm subscribing to see where this goes but omegaverse really doesn't have to be so rapey. have some creativity, people!

joined Mar 20, 2019

This reminds me of Best Friends, it is also an omegaverse as well. Recommend it. So, these are the two that I have read so far with both female.

last edited at Mar 22, 2021 11:33PM

__kasuga_ayumu_azumanga_daioh_and_1_more__f0c8b212147ad3ff1692d8b4d7aeaf46
joined Oct 10, 2020

the amount of omegaverse yuri is very scarce and i'm quite happy there's a doujin abt it

joined Mar 24, 2021

omegaverse really doesn't have to be so rapey. have some creativity, people!

this manga has some really niche tropes, specially when it comes to yuri which desperately needs diversity and darker topics, I'd say its very creative :)

last edited at Mar 24, 2021 1:16PM

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Was finishing up my beer to go to sleep until I noticed this gem. I'm genuinely surprised that someone actually drew in manga format an omegaverse. It's actually not bad at all, and thats coming from someone who reads too much omegaverse fanfictions.

Also for those who are new to the omegaverse this type of story, 'a weak alpha and strong omega' is a little uncommon but it's completely possible for there to be this kind of situation in the omegaverse. Typically alphas display acts of confidence, strengh, aggression, (basically "toxic masculinity" as some call it), ect. While omegas display the complete opposite of an alpha, like being quiet, having consideration to others, not being the center of attention, etc. These traits are things that children in the omegaverse will display but wont actually know what they are yet until they either reach maturity and get tested or give off a distint scent. Btw alphas have a musky scent while omegas give off a tantalizing sweet scent that drives alphas sexually insane. And in the omegaverse female alphas can have a penis (or not, depending on the writer) but this is usually the case when it comes to female characters paired up with other females (for mating/breeding purposes).

Also at the end the sister mentioned she wanted a temporary mark.. A mark ain't just a mark or a hickie, well not by itself at least. A mark in the omegaverse happens when a pair mates and the alpha bites an omega (or beta) around the neck near or on the scent gland located near the pulse of the neck. Usually the bite happens when the alpha is about to climax, thats the time when the hormones and the scent are at its strongest. And when that happens the omega will have the scent of an alpha for a while, thats in order to alert anyone around that the omega is claimed by an alpha. So in other words, in this story there's not way in hell that the parents wont find out!

last edited at Apr 2, 2021 2:20AM

0ed3f3071a1761d4c702d5177a76cdf2
joined Dec 14, 2020

So is this ongoing? Or this is just oneshot?

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

Do we know when there will be ch 2??

934c158f-6d10-4800-a176-151cb1c96d1b
joined Dec 23, 2019

I wasn’t sure if to read this because of the rape tag but I did and the story seems interesting but just hope things don’t end up too messy.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Page order mishap strikes again

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I'm pretty sure that the chapter 2 pages are not in order

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Completed???

Oneplusoneequalstwo
joined Jun 5, 2018

Omegaverse is always such weird creepy stupid shite.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I never heard of omegaverse until now and after researching it, it just seem so weird to me.

last edited at May 9, 2021 2:42AM

The Red Dart
joined Apr 6, 2021

Honestly... omegaverse is probably one of the weirdest and creepiest things I’ve seen on the internet

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

I’m slightly disappointed with how this turned out. Hopefully there’ll be more. Is this complete?
The younger sister sincerely doesn’t seem like she loves the older sister, only yearning for sexual satisfaction without any commitment. She said it was her first time with her older sister but looked like she was in a casual sexual relation with her cousin like it was normal. I was hoping for more angst and complications but it got “kinda” wholesome very quickly.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Some people are saying the pages aren't in order, and maybe that's why I'm confused, but I'm confused.

What incident were they talking about where she was going to tell the parents but then she didn't tell the parents? Was it when she got raped by her younger sister on the piano after coming home and smelling her pherarmones? Basically that whole talk in bed after she gets fucked by her cousin is confusing...

Last page also says about the younger sister: "Determined to be in Omega and possesses most omega traits" or something close to that. I thought she was determined to be an alpha? Or has she accepted being an Omega completely at this point?

last edited at May 9, 2021 4:21AM

itexhaustsme
70c3f8ab-421d-4a3a-a7dd-10f3027d0f65
joined Mar 2, 2020

Omegaverse was a mistake born out of a fetish about how wanting to/being penetrated makes you a literal bitch and people shipping two very straight actors (that portray siblings in a TV show). It has always been about rape and (pseudo) incest and I hate it. Cursed af.

And update: lmao @ comments about how this story is creative. Darker themes sure are scarce here but they don't have to always be about incest nor rape. Creativity would be to not rely on flat characters to create conflict or the same womanchild in every age gap doujin. Not this thing.

last edited at May 9, 2021 4:46AM

Qbe6q6nw4kw
joined Oct 17, 2016

Omegaverse was a mistake born out of a fetish about how wanting to/being penetrated makes you a literal bitch and people shipping two very straight actors (that portray siblings in a TV show). It has always been about rape and (pseudo) incest and I hate it. Cursed af.

And update: lmao @ comments about how this story is creative. Darker themes sure are scarce here but they don't have to always be about incest nor rape. Creativity would be to not rely on flat characters to create conflict or the same womanchild in every age gap doujin. Not this thing.

True, omegaverse is the one thing that shouldn't have took off this much yet it did and here we are

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Idrc about what other ppl say about this. I'm in for the toxic-incest relationship. Idk, I've always been into yuris that would make me feel something really dark and wanted to know how the characters will justify their actions (tho obviously I'm twisted as well, BUT, I don't do this shit with my partner) just wanna feel something and all so I'm really curious on how this will turn out. Also, I'm kinda annoyed with that one reddit forum whereas fujoshis talked abt that omegaverse yuri manhwa and how it disgusts them. Like hello?? If it's yaoi, it's hot and sexy?? But if it's yuri with omegaverse it's gross?? Toxic yaoi fans sometimes get on my nerves so I'm trying to cleanse my mind with ppl who has positive views in this kind of genre

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

Some people are saying the pages aren't in order, and maybe that's why I'm confused, but I'm confused.

What incident were they talking about where she was going to tell the parents but then she didn't tell the parents? Was it when she got raped by her younger sister on the piano after coming home and smelling her pherarmones? Basically that whole talk in bed after she gets fucked by her cousin is confusing...

Last page also says about the younger sister: "Determined to be in Omega and possesses most omega traits" or something close to that. I thought she was determined to be an alpha? Or has she accepted being an Omega completely at this point?

"Determined to be in Omega and possesses most omega traits" meaning it was determined that she was an omega and possesses most omega traits (not all) probably refers to her heat cycles, her smell as an omega, etc. She would have preferred to be an alpha simply because it would have been more convenient and she wouldn't be held down by anyone. Don't worry, that line got me confused too but only for a bit.

last edited at May 9, 2021 8:28AM

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

Idrc about what other ppl say about this. I'm in for the toxic-incest relationship. Idk, I've always been into yuris that would make me feel something really dark and wanted to know how the characters will justify their actions (tho obviously I'm twisted as well, BUT, I don't do this shit with my partner) just wanna feel something and all so I'm really curious on how this will turn out. Also, I'm kinda annoyed with that one reddit forum whereas fujoshis talked abt that omegaverse yuri manhwa and how it disgusts them. Like hello?? If it's yaoi, it's hot and sexy?? But if it's yuri with omegaverse it's gross?? Toxic yaoi fans sometimes get on my nerves so I'm trying to cleanse my mind with ppl who has positive views in this kind of genre

Lol! I love Yuri. I can not say that enough. Unfortunately, I can't/haven't shared that with anyone I know. If it's yuri, I will like it unless the plot is just disturbing or terrible and I can't do yaoi. I have read some but overall it's not my cup of tea and I will never completely understand how yaoi got so big.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Well it seems to be completed, I'm very confused but yeah, that was a thing.

Waterwolfwings
Fox_pog
joined Mar 29, 2021

I... I can't even enjoy this. I'm just so confused...

To reply you must either login or sign up.