Forum › Omegaverse Sisters discussion

joined Jan 14, 2020

I wonder if the "out of order" was a poorly signalled flashback.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Lol! I love Yuri. I can not say that enough. Unfortunately, I can't/haven't shared that with anyone I know. If it's yuri, I will like it unless the plot is just disturbing or terrible and I can't do yaoi. I have read some but overall it's not my cup of tea and I will never completely understand how yaoi got so big.

Ah so true. It's really popular than yuri and that's the part I'm most annoyed of but it is what is is. I just feel sorry for people who don't enjoy yuri missing a lot in life

last edited at May 9, 2021 8:31PM

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

Lol! I love Yuri. I can not say that enough. Unfortunately, I can't/haven't shared that with anyone I know. If it's yuri, I will like it unless the plot is just disturbing or terrible and I can't do yaoi. I have read some but overall it's not my cup of tea and I will never completely understand how yaoi got so big.

I think it's mostly because of straight women that consume and make it. There's a fair amount of fetishization is present but there are also those who do try to do respectful interpretations. While for wlw there seems to be a demand in the straight male audience but I don't think a lot of them produce content, so it leaves mostly fellow wlws (and gay people are statistically slightly less than straight peeps so).

With this most mlm content predominantly consumed because "hot men yeehaw" like how some straight men only see wlw as threesome material and do not really support or consume homoerotic media of tge same sex as them. (That said there are also "fake allies" that try to gatekeep everything according to twitter or whatever and actual allies that just have a lean on one of them so I don't want to discredit them)

I had a discussion on this online with someone online and that pretty much sums up our observations.

872f6125-d376-4c56-b454-2ea11e45ebc7
joined Jul 7, 2017

The older sister is so manipulative >:(((( sis doesn’t deserve her

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

Idk how to feel, ELP¡

65c5147f-cae2-4cb0-9fe6-5718db7bd474
joined Aug 16, 2020

I feel weird… but I guess I like it?? (O_O)

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

The older sister is so manipulative >:(((( sis doesn’t deserve her

Older sis is manipulative?

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

Hmm, I'm not loving the dynamic very much. I like the subversion on the whole "alphas have to be dominant while omegas are submissive" trope but the characters themselves are not very likable. Take the omega sister for example, although she might be jaded about her differentiation it's hard to like her when she's literally raping her own sister and then emotionally/verbally abusing her to the point that she has no self-esteem. The alpha sister, on the other hand, is ok but she's just not the type of character I vibe with in the first place. I really don't like people who are devoted to another person to a point that they set aside their personal development for them. Girl gotta solve her own issues first before she can love anybody (the whole "how can you love someone if you don't love yourself?" thing).

last edited at May 21, 2021 10:48PM

Bb8a9f6b-acc2-4e0f-90f6-d54026cb173e_1_201_a
joined Feb 16, 2021

This is my second omegaverse yuri futa/girl whatever the fuck you wanna call it my first was Best Friends then I was introduced to some fan fiction but I have never once heard or seen of an alpha or omega like these two I’m aware that the work is completed so I won’t be seeing any potential development/improvement from either siblings which is somewhat unfortunate as they definitely could have given the girls a shot at overcoming the little sister being less of a prick and the older sister gaining more confidence and not relying on her sister as much

Bb8a9f6b-acc2-4e0f-90f6-d54026cb173e_1_201_a
joined Feb 16, 2021

This is my second omegaverse yuri futa/girl whatever the fuck you wanna call it my first was Best Friends then I was introduced to some fan fiction but I have never once heard or seen of an alpha or omega like these two I’m aware that the work is completed so I won’t be seeing any potential development/improvement from either siblings which is somewhat unfortunate as they definitely could have given the girls a shot at overcoming the little sister being less of a prick and the older sister gaining more confidence and not relying on her sister as much

Aoi-avatar
joined Dec 26, 2015

Poor older sister...

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

Sad that we won’t be able to see the older sister satisfying the younger sister after learning to be better at sex :/

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Has this been dropped? I haven't heard or seen any developments since this one was translated. And while the story isn't really my thing, there is some potential here...

Images
joined Jun 22, 2021

Kinda sad to me.

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

the older sister should've just ran away... girl fix your own issues first before trying to satisfy others

futanari but dick is as small as pinky

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

The "rape" tag worries me. Should I stay away from this?

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

The "rape" tag worries me. Should I stay away from this?

it wasn't as hardcore as the other doujins but.. good luck

joined Jan 6, 2023

Crying cuz wtf

joined Jun 23, 2019

I'm stressed instead of turned on

To reply you must either login or sign up.