Forum › Only I Know discussion

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

inject it into my veins

Bildschirmfoto_2018-08-23_um_21.02.14
joined Jun 13, 2012

I thought it would go the yandere route when Kanna stated that she now has the address of the guys talking about her GF... I mean, why would she need that if she was not planning to attack them at home to protect her girl. But fortunately, it ended very sweet, I'm relieved :)

joined Jun 21, 2018

I love anthologies that focus on one fetish, with different artists working each work.

joined May 31, 2015

Remember kids to take out your earrings when sexing. You don't want more holes then you started with.

Sleeping%20yukari
joined Nov 15, 2011

Kawaiii~~

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Vicious cycle of workplace romance.

_20181030_021259
joined Apr 21, 2017

Is it normal to talk about girls like that at the workplace? seems so weird and would definitely result in a HR call

joined Apr 10, 2021

Is it normal to talk about girls like that at the workplace? seems so weird and would definitely result in a HR call

This is Japan here, not whatever western country that is at least -slightly- better about sexism and women.
Yes, they absolutely would talk like that and it would certainly not result in any reprimands.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

From what I've about Japanese office culture, the whole purpose of the Office lady "job" is to find a man, marry him, and quit before she is 25. So the men thusly discussing their female colleagues are simply evaluating their job performance, in a twisted way.

last edited at Apr 10, 2021 4:23PM

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

cute

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

This was very enjoyable, thanks for the upload!

joined Oct 27, 2020

In hyper-sexist Japan, yes. In fact that would be considered light. Just a part of learning to accept that anime and manga derive from an extremely un-civilized, chauvinistic culture.

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

Cute, now go to horny jail

joined Dec 20, 2013

I am getting frustrated with the "closeted together" trope. I find the message that it delivers to be dubious at best.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I thought it would end with cheating or yandere, but it ended up being rather wholesome

joined Jul 22, 2014

From what I've about Japanese office culture, the whole purpose of the Office lady "job" is to find a man, marry him, and quit before she is 25. So the men thusly discussing their female colleagues are simply evaluating their job performance, in a twisted way.

Urgh the whole quit before she is 25 is quite disappointing to hear if that's mostly real.
Loss of potential there.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

In hyper-sexist Japan, yes. In fact that would be considered light. Just a part of learning to accept that anime and manga derive from an extremely un-civilized, chauvinistic culture.

i wouldn't say uncivilized, deff a very patriarchal society though. japan has both good and bad points, just the same as every other country. i do believe equal rights over there is starting to pick up more steam though, and i wish them the best luck to get that to happen. it's honestly imo one of the worst countries about pushing things they don't like under the rug. their new motto for their current era makes me want to hope they will have some good changes coming.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yeah, I'd quite prefer if we stayed away from using such checkered and offensive language as "uncivilized." There are many less extreme, more specific ways of expressing oneself.

joined Jun 30, 2016

That hell? why does she need their addresses for?

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

It's not uncommon in most countries. Regardless whether they're first or third world. Straight men, when in groups by themselves, tend to act like bros unless they're purely competitive. Group fantasy about an attractive female coworker is not uncommon.

This isn't Japan specifically. This is any patriarchal culture with recent gender equality where you have women in fields traditionally seen as "men's work".

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

I’m just gonna ignore the whole situation and say that this was adorable, cute characters and great art.
(Different cultures are around the world, some are not what you’d like them to be, some are)

joined Sep 1, 2016

Yeah, I'd quite prefer if we stayed away from using such checkered and offensive language as "uncivilized." There are many less extreme, more specific ways of expressing oneself.

People who are stupid won't stop being stupid unless you tell them they are being stupid. Japanese people have been uncivilized for the entirety of human history, and they won't fix their broken society unless someone tells them what they are doing wrong. The only ones who can are those from better countries, because brainwashed Japanese people have proven they can't do it themselves.

i mean you're not wrong that sexism is bad but you don't have to be racist about saying it :///

Thumbnail-600x-shrink
joined Apr 15, 2013

Remember kids to take out your earrings when sexing. You don't want more holes then you started with.

I wouldn’t mind hearing a story behind that experience.

joined Oct 27, 2020

People who are stupid won't stop being stupid unless you tell them they are being stupid. Japanese people have been uncivilized for the entirety of human history, and they won't fix their broken society unless someone tells them what they are doing wrong. The only ones who can are those from better countries, because brainwashed Japanese people have proven they can't do it themselves.

i mean you're not wrong that sexism is bad but you don't have to be racist about saying it :///

I am not meaning to be or sound racist, for I am talking about a culture and a country not a race. There are thousands of Japanese people who live in better countries and who are great people. The country and culture of Japan, however has historically and contemporarily brainwashed its people into being impractical, ignorant, racist, and sexist. I have deleted the post to avoid further confusion, apologies.

last edited at Apr 11, 2021 5:57PM

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

Perfect title.

To reply you must either login or sign up.