Forum › Posts by CreamSoda100

CreamSoda100
Only I Know discussion 12 Apr 11:53
joined Oct 27, 2020

Yeah, I'd quite prefer if we stayed away from using such checkered and offensive language as "uncivilized." There are many less extreme, more specific ways of expressing oneself.

i mean you're not wrong that sexism is bad but you don't have to be racist about saying it :///

I am not meaning to be or sound racist, for I am talking about a culture and a country not a race. There are thousands of Japanese people who live in better countries and who are great people. The country and culture of Japan, however has historically and contemporarily brainwashed its people into being impractical, ignorant, racist, and sexist. I have deleted the post to avoid further confusion, apologies.

Okay, you need to stop. Right now. If you hate Japan that much, then maybe you should stop reading fiction coming from there. Geez, you sound like the very same kind of person you're condemning.

I rarely do read Japanese works, as I tend to limit what I engage in to art which has respect for humanity in it. If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem.

CreamSoda100
Only I Know discussion 11 Apr 17:23
joined Oct 27, 2020

Yeah, I'd quite prefer if we stayed away from using such checkered and offensive language as "uncivilized." There are many less extreme, more specific ways of expressing oneself.

People who are stupid won't stop being stupid unless you tell them they are being stupid. Japanese people have been uncivilized for the entirety of human history, and they won't fix their broken society unless someone tells them what they are doing wrong. The only ones who can are those from better countries, because brainwashed Japanese people have proven they can't do it themselves.

i mean you're not wrong that sexism is bad but you don't have to be racist about saying it :///

I am not meaning to be or sound racist, for I am talking about a culture and a country not a race. There are thousands of Japanese people who live in better countries and who are great people. The country and culture of Japan, however has historically and contemporarily brainwashed its people into being impractical, ignorant, racist, and sexist. I have deleted the post to avoid further confusion, apologies.

last edited at Apr 11, 2021 5:57PM

CreamSoda100
Only I Know discussion 10 Apr 18:24
joined Oct 27, 2020

Is it normal to talk about girls like that at the workplace? seems so weird and would definitely result in a HR call

In hyper-sexist Japan, yes. In fact that would be considered light. Just a part of learning to accept that anime and manga derive from an extremely un-civilized, chauvinistic culture.

CreamSoda100
joined Oct 27, 2020

Wait, can't boys be idols??

They can, I mean just take a look at K-POP boybands, although alot of people still think that being an idol isn't very "masculine" for a man, even though it's 2020.

Maybe its implying he can't be a part of Muse specifically, since they are a female group? However, I do remember reading a previous genderbend doujin where Nico was both male and part of Muse, so idk.

CreamSoda100
joined Oct 27, 2020

I know people probably won't like this one because "Het" and all that, but I thought it was cute. I'm a little confused as to whether or not the whole thing was supposed to be a dream, or if it actually happened and everyone forgot. The "confession" at the end was very nice as well.